Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#212567 by AlanJones Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:48 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348108401719

4 Perry Close Lekki,
Lagos, Nigeria.
Attention: Beneficiary.

Change of Beneficiary.

Attention

I know this letter will come to you as surprise one but i want you to read this with maturity. This day, one Mrs. Cynthia Edward, came to my office to let us know that you are DEAD, and before your death, you instructed her to come for the claim of your funds in the tune of US$7 Million that was long abandoned in your name with Barclays Bank PLC Of Nigeria. So here comes the big question.

(:i) Did you authorize Mrs. Cynthia Edward to come for your claim?
(ii) Are you truly Dead OR Alive?

If (NO) you are hereby advice as a matter of urgency to reconfirm the details of this message within 24hours, hence your funds shall be wired into her account without any more delay.
Lastly, you are advice to reconfirm the details of this message and get back immediately with these information's below..

1.Full name:.........................
2.Direct telephone number:....................
3.Address:..............................
4.Your personal identification to enable us confirm you are not dead.

This information's above must be provided for reconfirmation to Enable us make payment to you, hence, your funds will be remit/wire into her account as already provide to this management.
We wait for your urgent response today. You need to act very fast, because if this Honorable Bank wait for your urgent reply within three working days and did not received any message from you, you will be consider dead, and your funds will be Transfer to Mrs. Cynthia Edward.

Here is an account provide by Mrs. Cynthia Edward to this Bank on your behalf, are you also the one who ask her to provide this Bank Account to us?

Washington Mutual Bank
2075 S. Victoria Ave
Ventura, CA 93003
800 788-7000
Acct. name: Mrs. Cynthia Edward.
Type: Checking
ABA # 322271627
Acct # 1951204345
Amount: US$ 5 Million.
Furthermore, this Bank discovered that you have been dealing with some bad eggs officials whom SCAMED some money from you without doing the right thing, Be advice to STOP further communication with them, your Funds is now Approved for Immediate Payment, if you follow the right procedure now.

This message demand urgent attention, the bank is waiting to hear from you, do call this below direct Mobile Phone Number: +2348108401719 and Email Address you can use to contact ([email protected])

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Glory Ballack
Head of Operations,
Barclays Bank Plc.

Regards.
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#213166 by AlanJones Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:56 am
ATTENTION BENEFICIARY:
XXX

TRANSACTION IN PROGRESS.

Your Email was received and its content well understood. I want to make it cleared to you that this Honorable Bank has nothing to do with your Fund since it has been Approved for immediate Payment by the Federal Republic of
Nigeria without any delay. I have submitted your Personal/Banking details to the Board of Directive of Barclays Bank Plc for verification and after the meeting, your $7,000,000.00 has been Approved to you as the rightful Beneficiary.

You have chosen Bank to Bank Transfer as means of your Payment together with your Banking Details. So we have no other intention of delaying it since we have all prove here that it belongs to you. So right now you have been instructed to contact the Transfer Department of Barclays Bank Plc in regards to the Wire Transfer of your $7,000,000.00 into your Bank Account. Here is the Email Address of Transfer Department who is in charge of your Payment. ([email protected] ) so you are to email them immediately so that they will proceed further by Transferring your $7,000,000.00 into your Bank Account.

Here is the Transfer Department Email Address once again to avoid any mistake or delay ([email protected] )

I wait further to hear from you soon immediately you contact the
Transfer Department to enable me no what is going on concerning the Transfer.

From Mr. Glory Ballack,
Head of Operator,
Barclays Bank Plc.

Regards.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#213277 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:52 am
From transfer department of barclays bank - [email protected]

TO: FUND BENEFICIARY
NAME: XXX
DATE: 4/8/2014
SUBJECT: WAITING FOR TRANSFER CHARGES.

THIS HONORABLE DEPARTMENT OF BARCLAYS BANK PLC HAS RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL IN REGARDS TO THE WIRE TRANSFER OF $7,000,000.00 INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. SO CONGRATULATION TO YOU FOR BEING THE RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND. I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO YOU THAT WE HAVE NO INTENTION OF DELAYING YOUR PAYMENT SINCE THE BANK HAS APPROVED IT BUT YOU HAVE TO WORK WITH OUR INSTRUCTIONS HERE TO ENABLE THE TRANSFER BEING CARRIED OUT SUCCESSFULLY. WE WILL TRANSFER YOUR FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT THROUGH INTERNATIONAL WIRE TRANSFER WHICH WILL REFLECT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 48 HOURS IMMEDIATELY THE TRANSFER HAS BEEN MADE.

YOU ARE TO GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL SO THAT I WILL INSTRUCT YOU ON HOW TO MAKE THE URGENT PAYMENT OF $270 ONLY FOR THE INTERNATIONAL WIRE TRANSFER CHARGES TO ENABLE US PROCEED FURTHER WITHOUT ANY DELAY AND IMMEDIATELY THE TRANSFER IS BEING CARRIED OUT, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN SMS ALERT FROM YOUR BANK TO CONFIRM THE TRANSFER HAS BEEN MADE SUCCESSFULLY TO ENABLE YOU START MAKING WITHDRAWING OF YOUR FUND AS YOU WISH.

THIS IS THE ONLY FEE REQUIRED IN FEE IN THIS TRANSACTION AND I AM GIVING YOU MY 100% ASSURANCE THAT YOUR FUND WILL SURELY REFLECT INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN 48 HOURS AS SOON AS YOU COMPLY BY SENDING TO US THE REQUIRED TRANSFER FEE OF $270.

WE WILL ALSO PASSED OUT THIS INFORMATION TO THE BANK HEAD OF OPERATOR BECAUSE HE UNDERSTAND THAT WE WORK WITH INSTRUCTIONS HERE TO ENABLE THINGS WORK OUT PROPERLY.

YOU ARE TO REPLY ME BACK IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU THE OFFICE SECRETARY INFORMATION WHICH YOU WILL USE AND SEND THE FEE THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR BY MONEY GRAM TO ENABLE US PROCEED FURTHER WITH THE WIRE TRANSFER OF YOUR $7,000,000.00 INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON TO ENABLE US PROCEED.

FROM MR. PHILIP OKOCHA.
CHAIRMAN OF TRANSFER DEPARTMENT OF BARCLAYS BANK PLC.

REGARDS.

#213297 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:29 am
TO: FUND BENEFICIARY
NAME: XXX
DATE: 4/8/2014
SUBJECT: WAITING FOR TRANSFER CHARGES.

YOUR EMAIL IS BEING RECEIVED. YOU HAVE TO FLLOW UP OUR INSTRUCTIONS TO ENABLE US GET THIS DONE IMMEDIATELY WE CONFIRM THE PAYMENT DETAILS. SEND THE REQUIRED FEE TO OUR OFFICE SECRETARY THROUGH WESTERN UNION.

RECEIVER'S NAME: RICHARD RODNEY OGOM
TEXT QUESTION: 1+1
TEXT ANSWER: =2
AMOUNT: $270

SENDER'S NAME:......
ADDRESS:..........
MTCN...........

I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS INCLUDING THE MTCN TO ENABLE US PROCEED FURTHER.

FROM MR. PHILIP OKOCHA.
CHAIRMAN OF TRANSFER DEPARTMENT OF BARCLAYS BANK PLC.

REGARDS.

#213328 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:39 pm
WE DO NOT USE BANK ACCOUNT FOR SUCH PAYMENTS. THIS IS THE REASON WHY WE INSTRUCTED YOU TO GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH MONEY GRAM, WESTERN UNION OR RIA EXPRESS MONEY TO AVOID ANY DELAY IN THIS TRANSACTION. TRY TO FOLLOW OUR INSTRUCTION AND SEND THE FEE. AS SOON AS WE CONFIRM THE PAYMENT, YOUR FUND WILL REFLECT IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN 48 HOURS.

YOU ARE THE ONE DELAYING YOUR FUND.