Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#212747 by AlanJones Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:55 am
Dear XXX,

Today, we received reports from the customs and immigrations in XXX Airport XXX about the arrival yesterday of a UN diplomat named Diplomat Francis Twum Brobbey with your two (2) consignment boxes.

Have you even heard from this Diplomat Francis Brobbey or has he called you about his presence in XXX Airport XXX with your consignment boxes?

Consequently, the customs and immigrations in XXX Airport XXX insist we make verifications about your legal ownership of the consignments, and the true status of Diplomat Francis Brobbey to enable them confirm from the details tagged on them; for they said that its their interest to protect your right as a true citizen of XXX, and if all verification is confirm true, then, they will allow the diplomat's further exit from the airport with your two (2) consignment boxes to your location/ doorstep in XXX without any other delay.

Indeed, this verification is so vital at the moment because failure and loss of consignments deliveries has been a major complaints from most EU nations, and that has deeply worsen the good bilateral relationship in trade, business and politics between Ghana, and XXX in the past years.

According to the airport scan result we received alongside the other documents from the customs in XXX Airport XXX , your two (2) consignment boxes contains $46.4million USD only i.e $23.2 million USD each.

Now, all I want from you is front page of your International Passport or Driver's License alongside your residential address, and reachable phone number so we can confirm your true ownership of the consignment boxes from all documents sent to us by the airport authorities in XXX Airport XXX while they wait to hear from us on your behalf.

To avoid loss of your consignment boxes, I advise you quickly get back to me with scan front copy of your International Passport or Driver's License alongside your residential address, and reachable phone number while you wait to hear from us as well as I believe this will benefit both of our generations.

Also, you can count on me as a brother/ partner for confirmation on any other transactions you may have in Ghana with any person, private or government parastatal so you may not been misled either.

Regards,

Mohammed Ahmed Alhassan
Inspector General of Police (IGP)
Ghana, West Africa.

Tel: +233 245 914 386.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#212885 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:49 am
Good Morning XXX,

Sorry for my late response as it was due to series of meetings on my part yesterday.

Kindly, read my message again properly, and you will understand all about the arrival of Diplomat Francis Brobbey with your two consignment boxes containing $46.4million USD only i.e $23.2 million USD each in XXX Airport XXX

I am not forcing you against your wish nor push you against the wall but my mission, concern is to secure the loss of your consignment boxes towards its delivery to you, and that was why the XXX Customs, and Immigrations in XXX Airport XXX insists we make verification of your true ownership of the consignment boxes towards the immediate release of Diplomat Francis Twum Brobbey alongside your consignment boxes to you at your location without any other delay because failure, and loss of consignments has been a major complaint from most XXX citizens in the past.

I advise you act fast sending us your requested personal information (scan front copy of your International Passport or Driver's License alongside your residential address, and reachable phone number) so we can complete verification because the XXX Customs in XXX Airport XXX still wait for us; for they will confiscate your consignment boxes if they receive no report from us about your true ownership.

Regards,

Mohammed Alhassan
Inspector General of Police

Ghana, West Africa.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#213205 by AlanJones Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:23 pm
From Diplomat Francis Twum Brobbey - [email protected]

Good Evening XXX,

I am Diplomat Francis Twum Brobbey, and have been here in XXX Airport XXX, since three days ago when I was delayed by the Dutch Customs, and Immigrations upon arrival with your two consignment boxes.

Since my arrival three days ago, I tried to call you but all to no avail but am fortunate to hear from the Ghana Police Service (GPS) about their contact with you concerning my situation here with the authorities of XXX Airport XXX.

However, I also spoke today with Mr. Mohammed Alhassan, the Inspector General of Police, Ghana, but still, let him know of my contact with you this evening, and also tell them to be fast with whatever verification the Dutch Customs and Immigrations here demanded from them because they have agreed with me that once the legitimacy of these consignments delivery to you is confirm true, then they will allow my immediate exit from XXX Airport XXX to your location here in Netherlands as I hope to meet you at your doorstep with your two consignment boxes.

I am waiting to hear from you soon while I hope to meet you with your consignment boxes before my departure back to Ghana, West Africa.

Sincerely,

Diplomat Francis Brobbey.
Tel: +233- 230- 823- 675.

+233230823675

#214196 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:04 am
Dear XXX,

I hope you are fine, and having a nice weekend!

Still, I have wondered over your continuous silence in this issue of your two consignment boxes delivery by the UN Diplomat- Francis Brobbey.

Peradventure, I knew of Diplomat Francis Brobey contact with you lastweek about his presence in XXX Airport XXX with your two consignment boxes containing $46.4million USD only i.e $23.2 million USD each but wondered why you never told me about it rather.

However, I asked of Diplomat Francis Brobbey patience as I decided we should wait for you some days to reconsider your concern towards the claim of your consignment boxes from XXX.

Please, for better clue as you insisted, herein attached this mail are the scan result, and pictures of your consignment boxes which were sent to me this morning by the authorities of XXX Airport XXX while they still agitate about Diplomat Francis Brobbey unprecedented arrival with your consignment boxes.

Also, I knew today that your consignment boxes were recovered from the airport storage room here in Kotoka International Airport, Accra, Ghana. The open view of one of the consignment boxes was sent to me by the Customs, Excise, and Preventive Services (CEPS), Ghana. According to them, they have in their possession, the security code to enable you or anyone open the consignment boxes but just waiting to give you upon confirmation that Diplomat Francis Brobbey is at your residence in Netherlands with the consignment boxes.

As I said previously, I am not forcing you against your wish nor pushing you against the wall but my concern is to secure the loss of your consignment boxes towards its delivery to you, and that was why the XXX Customs, and Immigrations in XXX Airport XXX insists we make verification of your true ownership of the consignment boxes towards the immediate release of Diplomat Francis Twum Brobbey alongside your consignment boxes to you at your location without any other delay because failure, and loss of consignments has been a major complaint from most XXX citizens in the past which has also the good bilateral relationships in trade, business, and commerce between Ghana, and XXX in the past years.

So, I advise once again that you act fast sending us your requested personal information (scan front copy of your International Passport or Driver's License alongside your residential address, and reachable phone number) so we can complete verification because the XXX Customs in XXX Airport XXX still wait for us; for they will confiscate your consignment boxes if they receive no report from us about your true ownership.

Regards,

Mohammed Alhassan
Inspector General of Police
Ghana.

West Africa.

Tel; +233 245 914 386