Information on romance scams and scammers.
#213293 by mariko Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:55 am
Michael Russ, [email protected]

Using photo of Sam Fiorella, author of "Influence Marketing". facebook- sam.fiorella

Phone Number +447405181192
Plastic Surgeon, Lives in UK, Buckinghamshire,
Divorced due to wife cheated him, have 1 daughter at 12 years old, and his father is Senile dementia.

His scam pattern is after build trust with the victim, he will mention big business in installing expensive equipment from Mexico. The story will then progress with need of payment for the equipment and ask for help from the victim. He promises that he will return her after he arrives the victim's country, which will never happens.

Thanks for your reply. Yes there is distance between us but it won't be a problem as am ready to relocate and live with you in Japan. I was looking for a Japanese woman because i like Japanese women. I had a Japanese girl friend when i graduated from the medical school. She was nice and honest. We were suppose to marry but her family wanted her to marry a Japanese man so we separated. My good experience with her made me to look for a Japanese woman. I hope you understand.

Tell me about your job? Your family? Your kind of man and please send me your pictures. I will be looking forward to hear from you. Have a good day.

Regards,

How are you doing today? I hope fine.

Thanks for your reply. I am so happy to hear from you. I found out when i saw your profile that you are a sincere woman. I want you to be rest assured that you are communicating with a sincere man. I believe in fate and am sure that our meeting in this site is fate.

I am a man who knows how to make a woman smile. I have a good heart and i believe in love. I want us to be sincere, honest, faithful and trust each other because this is the only way we could build a good relationship. It is a big challenge especially the fact that we have different cultures but let's believe we can make it. I hope you understand.

I want you to forget whatever experience you had in your past love life and believe in the future. I want you to know that the right man you need is here to make you happy and bring out the best in you. I believe in love and i do love with all my heart when i find the right woman to love. Distance would not be a problem between us. We should know each other very well and i will visit you in Japan.

Like i said, i lost my mother 15 years ago. She died of heart attack. I am the only child of my parents. My father is doing fine and getting better from Dementia. He has been worried about me and want me to marry again. He will be glad to know that am communicating with you. We need to know each other very well and build a honest relationship.

I am honored to meet you. I believe that our meeting from this site is a blessing to us. I do believe in fate and am sure we can achieve a perfect home if we were meant to be together. Do you understand. I am not playing games and i am not here to cheat any woman. I hope you won't play games with me. We should be serious and have open mind. We also need to write always because constant communication will help us to build a good relationship. Do you understand.

I know you will be busy with your work but you should do your best and write on time. I will also write you everyday. Like i said, constant communication will help us to build a good relationship. I will like to ask you few questions. What makes you happy? Have you heard any experience in this site or any other site? If yes please tell me your experience.

My experience with my ex Japan girl friend was good. We love each other, support each other and understand each other. She was caring and honest. Please ask any question because it will help us to know each other very well. Take care of you and have a great day. I want to see your pictures OK.

Thanks and best regards,

Yours Michael.

How are you doing today? I hope fine.

I want to tell you more about my job. I use to work for NHS (National Health Service) before but i quit the job because i was always busy and i do not have enough time to take care of myself and my father. I work everyday including Saturday and Sunday. I use to see more than regular patients am suppose to attend in a day because so many people want to have an appointment with me. I also do night shift so i decided to quit the job. I opened my own private office where i see patients.

Some private hospital use to sign me on contract for 3 weeks or 1 month to work with them and they pay very well. Also i apply for contracts on installation of medical equipment's. It is mainly the job i do most and i receive good offers on it. For instance, if there are NHS that needs to be refurnish or a newly build hospital, i will apply to install all their medical equipment's. If am lucky to get the contract, i will install all the equipment's and they pay me after installation. There are so many doctors and Engineers who does the installation as well. Do you understand.

Right now am waiting for the approval of the contract i applied in Mexico to install the hospital equipment's. If i get the contract in Mexico, i shall go to Mexico, spend one month in Mexico in order to complete the installation and go back to England. Do you understand. I am praying to get the contract because it will increase my reference and they will pay me $3,000,000.00 after the installation of the equipment's. I will invest less than $1,000,000 on the installation. I am planning to open a big clinic in the future.

Tell me more about your job. I couldn't open the file you sent. Please attach the pictures again OK. I am doing fine and my day was good. Take good care of you and have a good day. I will be looking forward to hear from you. Here is my mobile phone number. +447405181192.

Regards,
Michael

Advertisement