Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#213043 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:52 am
Reply-to: Nafie Matin - [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +221775754491, +441132798302 (real Bank of Scotland phone number), +442032398735 (invalid number), +44526255848 (VoIP number) & +221765389710

Hello Friend,
I am Nafie by name and i want us to be friends but i don't know how you will
feel about it,I hope you wouldn't mind despite we don't know each other before?
while Looking for a good friend,and come across your email so i decided to
write you,please write me back so that i will give you every details about my
self,my pictures and also my phone number hope to hear from you.
soonest yours Nafie.
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#213044 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:59 am

Hello dear sir \ madam
Thanks for your Immediate response, How are you doing today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Nafie .I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.10ft tall,. 24 years old, 5ft 8inches tall, Single never married, black hair and brown eyes. I want to assure you that Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me . What i see in people are their Personality and Character.
I promise you all that makes up a defined and a refined LOVE and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you immediately going through your profile which i was well satisfied with. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.
I am presently living in Senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My Father (Dr William Matiné was a personal Advice to the Former Head of State (Late Dr Robert Guéï) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belonging to a reverend that has a church here in the camp.

It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, I'm doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to follow west African country (SENEGAL) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP''. I decided to contact you, due to the problematic situation which am
passing through here in this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. It's just like one staying in the prison, but I believe by God's grace i will extricate here soon.

l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev. Timothy Johnson who is the pastor of the (Christ the king church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men.
Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.6(three Million six Hundred Thousand Us Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
The Pastors Tel. number is (+221-77575-4491) and his e-mail Address([email protected]) If you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privileged to anything be it money or whatever because it is against their law. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE: As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money, in the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truth and hard working. I love English language but I would like to know many others if God gives me the opportunity but i speak English very well. However I will like you to call me because we still have a lot to discuss. I want to know a bit about you and you can send your picture to me too because i have just sent mine here as an attachment.Thanks & God bless you,
looking forward to your urgent and earliest response and have a pleasant day.
I want you to send me your contact information's such as your
Names ..................................

Country ..............................
Telephone ..........................

Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours faithful one

Nafie

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#213148 by AlanJones Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:06 am
My Dear,
How is today again?.I think you're doing good.
I am happy to write you another email today. As for me I am here with all the fine hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life. God bless you and reward you for every effort that is being done to see me from this horrible prison called refugee camp where I am living today because of the untimely death of my parents (their gentle souls rest in peace)

Thank God for the life of the Rev timothy Johnson pastor of the church in the area in which to receive and send e mails to you. He is like a father to us, as his church assists united nations here in Senegal in taking care of refugees. When you call tell him that you want to talk to me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what I
am going from here.

Already I have informed this bank about my intention to Claim my father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to find a foreign partner, which can assist me transfer the fund due to my refugee status here in Senegal as a refugee are not allowed direct application of money, but through a representative designated as the united refugee law to refugees throughout the world.
Based on this information I would like to send an email to this bank today with this email address([email protected])

Attention Mr Luke Moore the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer
$3.6 million us dollars secured by the end of his father, of which I am the next of kin after which you call me on the phone.or e mail me,

Here are the details of the bank in London

Royal Bank of
Scotland Plc London
36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH1 1WH.
name of the transfer-department of trust Mr Luke Moore
Tel. +44 113 279 8302
Tel. +44 203 239 8735
Fax +44 52 625 58 48
Email address......([email protected]
A/c information as Fellows:
account Dr Williams mattines
amount usd $3.6 million dollars.
nest of kin Nafie.martines
account no RBS/43483002/QB/91/A

Dear,
God bless you as it does today
hug and kiss from

Nafie.

#213322 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:03 pm
From ROYALBANK - [email protected], sent by [email protected]

Registered office: The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH1 1WH.

N/B
This is a transaction requirement notification on the account.

Security Alert:
Royal bank will never request for your card number, PIN or Internet Banking password either on phone or online.Please do not respond to any such requests.

Your Ref:XXX

This honorable bank acknowledge the registration of your name as the beneficiary to the Dr.William martins family fund which is to be transferred into your nominated bank account.
we want to make it known to you that the said fund in reference is a very huge amount, presently in our bank and because of the law of this country in accordance with the agreement ,our bank had with Dr.William martins you are hereby informed that the said fund is still dormant in a suspense account for the fact that the depositor.Dr.William martins
is late and this makes it impossible of tampering with the fund by the bank until every requirement regarding the documentation for the transfer of the fund are meant.

*1- as the nest of kin trustee/representatives. we need a photocopy of your identity card recognized by the government. of your country.
*2- as the nest of kin trustee/representative. we need a copy of the death certificate of the disease.
*3- as the nest of kin trustee/representative.
we need an authorization letter power of the attorney dully signed by a Senegalese based lawyer as your witness,mandating you to make this claims and transfer on.Miss Nafie martins behalf.
*4-as the nest of kin trustee/representative.We will need a swan affidavit of oath from the federal high court of justice in Dakar Senegal.since the nest of kin is residing in The Dakar state of Senegal.

the above legal backing has to be obtain in Senegal.we be live your partner can help you in getting a lawyer who will prepare the mentioned documents. Regards to our bank's requirements which mush be secured on your behalf by any accredited attorney over there in Senegal,you are urgently advise to contact any law-firm over there in Senegal.

Note: this legal document back-up the said fund on your name as the
co-beneficiary both here and in your country on international rules and
regulations on financial matters.

you are to re-confirm your nominated account and bank contact
information to this honorable bank. for more information and directives
question[s] contact our operation/wire transfer manager.Mr Luke Moore.

International banking department
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group:London:36 St Andrew Square , Edinburgh EH1 1WH ..
United Kingdom
Tel. +44 11 327 98 302
Fax +44 52 625 58 48
we are here to serve you better.
Best-regards
Mr.Luke Moore.
director foreign operation/wire transfer.

The Royal Bank of Scotland Group London:Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square , Edinburgh EH1 1WH .United Kingdom:
Cc.copy Nafie martins
fund intended beneficiary
greetings:

CIF Number / Client code (For bank clients) ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
NOTE: Disclaimer: This e-mail message is subject to the RBS London disclaimer.

Disclaimer: Please note that short-listing is purely on merit. No one will demand for any payment from you to be short- listed.

Beware of fraudsters.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.190.11.246
Originating ISP: Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (emts)
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#213399 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:52 pm
My Dear
i hope and believe everything around you is Good and perfect??
Darling I can see what the bank is demanding As the forward it to me before they will transfer my money to your position concerning the documents they need for the transfer. Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate with me here which i will give to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him.

The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney and swan affidavit of oath which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.
After reading the e mail from the bank,i discussed with Rev Timothy Johnson and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Abdul Hamza . He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal.

I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 3.6 million dollars from Royal bank of Scotland plc London to your own Bank account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

Here the contact information of the lawyer ,

Dr,Barrister Abdul Hamza,
E-mail address ([email protected]
[email protected]
Office:Tel contact:+221-76 538-9710.
Online:

God bless you as you contact him immediately.
Yours Forever.Nafie

#213443 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:33 pm
From Barrister Abdulhamzalawyerchamber - [email protected]

BARRISTER(DR)ABDUL HAMZA.
ESQ
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
RUE 35, LAMINU GUYE STREET, DAKAR,
P. O. BOX 90874 DAKAR SENEGAL,
Tel: +221-76538 9710..
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE: 05/08/2014.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS

Letter of acceptance:

Attn :XXX

Sequel to your partners e-mail which i received in my noble
law -firm on how to prepare a power of the attorney and swan-affidavit of oath in your name for you to stand on behalf of your partner Ms.Nafie martins,for the transferring of her fathers money from Royal bank of Scotland plc London to your nominated bank account,my noble law firm wish to brings to your notice that before we can proceed with this service we will want you to forward to this law-firm immediately your full contact information's in details:
as you want your name to appear on the Documents.,

*FirstName:____________________________________________________
*MiddleName: ________________Surname :
*your:address:____________________________________________
*i.d card:“OR”international pas-port______________________________
*(country code)__________________________________________________
*:Mobile number:______________________________________________

as i promise i will go immediately to the federal high court of justice here in Dakar Senegal to ascertain the cost of the authentication of the power of the attorney before it be comes valid for the transfer of the money into your Bank account,after which my noble law firm will contact you back with the required Cost for the legal services,

Attach
here is my international pas port for you to know whom i am.

i promise and vow to serve my clients with the best of my services and i promise,you will never regret working with my law-firm
i remain your sincere/principle partner in service,

Have a nice day
Barrister.(Dr)Abdul Hamza.
law-chambers
Dakar Senegal.

Date:_____________________ Client

#213537 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:56 pm
DR,BARRISTER ABDUL HAMZA CHAMBERS
ESQ,
Rue 35,YOLF LAMINU GUYE STREET DAKAR,
P. O. Box 68879 DAKAR SENEGAL,
Tel: +221-76-538 9710.
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: HMC/0518 DATE:05/08/2014.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBER

ATTENTION XXX,

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL WHICH I RECEIVED IN MY NOBLE LAW-FIRM ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME.
WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR E MAIL DATED 05/08/2014. IN WHICH YOU REQUESTED FOR THIS HONORABLE LAW FIRM LEGAL SERVICES IN RELATION TO THE PROCUREMENT OF A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT IN YOUR NAME TO ENABLE YOU TO SECURE THE TRANSFER OF MISS NAFIE MARTINS,FUNDS WHICH WAS DEPOSITED IN ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC BY HIS FATHER, (LATE) DR WILLIAMS.
AFTER MY REQUIREMENT FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL FOR THE PREPARATION OF THE (POWER OF ATTORNEY),

PRIOR TO MY ENQUIRER FROM THE BANK AND THE HIGH COURT,
I MADE TO UNDERSTAND TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH IN YOUR NAME ENTAILS A VERY BUSY SCHEDULE TO GET THE DOCUMENT OBTAINED IN YOUR NAME AS REQUESTED.

BUT WE WILL MAKE OUT TIME OUT OF OUR SCHEDULE TO GET IT PREPARED THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH SUPPORT,

FROM MY INQUIRIES,IT WILL COST THE SUM OF €720.EUROS FOR AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF THE ATTORNEY AT THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID
AND €10 EUROS FOR NOTARY STAMP AT THE NOTARY PUBLIC OFFICE

MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF €100 EUROS TOTAL COST 0F(€830.00 EUROS)TO GET IT DONE.

TO PROCESS THIS DOCUMENT FAST MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ADVISES YOU TO SEND THIS MONEY IMMEDIATELY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE NAME OF MY SECRETARIES (DORE MARC) ADDRESS RUE 35,YOLF LAMINU GUYE STREET DAKAR,TO ENABLE MY NOBLE LAW FIRM PREPARE AND VALIDATE THE POWER OF THE ATTORNEY HERE AT THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE AND NOTARY PUBLIC RESPECTIVELY.

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE PAYMENT SEND ALL THE DETAILS FROM THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER!MTCN CODE QUESTION AND ANSWER WITH THE SENDER NAME!

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM PROMISE TO RENDER TO YOU THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES,

I PROMISE,AND VOW TO SERVE MY CLIENTS WITH THE BEST OF MY SERVICES AND I PROMISE YOU WILL NEVER REGRET WORKING WITH MY LAW FIRM.
I REMAIN YOUR SINCERE/ PRINCIPAL PARTNER IN SERVICE.

HAVE A NICE DAY

DR,BARRISTER ABDUL HAMZA-LAWYER-CHAMBER.
DAKAR SENEGAL
PRINCIPAL PARTNER/ADVOCATE

#213538 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:59 pm
From new email address Nafie Martines - [email protected]

My darling how are you today i hope you are good
please my darling how have you gone with The lawyer for the preparation of the document because the Bank will be waiting to receive The document for the fund to commence for the transfer of the fund into your account for our better life please,i am waiting to hear from you as soon as possible
Yours Own One Nafie

#213631 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:55 pm
DR,BARRISTER ABDUL HAMZA CHAMBERS
ESQ,
Rue 35,YOLF LAMINU GUYE STREET DAKAR,
P. O. Box 68879 DAKAR SENEGAL,
Tel: +221-76-538 9710.
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: HMC/0518 DATE:06/08/2014.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBER

ATTENTION XXX,

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL WHICH I RECEIVED.HERE ARE THE BANK ACCOUNT WHERE YOU WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY AND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT SCAN AND SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR ME TO PROCEED.

BANK NAME......................................ECO-BANK SENEGAL
Account Name..................................DORE MARC
Account No.......................................901027618201
Bank Code........................................SN094
Branch Code.....................................01012
Key Code...........................................51
Iban Code...........................................SN094 SN01012 901027618201
Swift Code...........................................ECOCSNDA

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM PROMISE TO RENDER TO YOU THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES,

I PROMISE,AND VOW TO SERVE MY CLIENTS WITH THE BEST OF MY SERVICES AND I PROMISE YOU WILL NEVER REGRET WORKING WITH MY LAW FIRM.
I REMAIN YOUR SINCERE/ PRINCIPAL PARTNER IN SERVICE.

HAVE A NICE DAY

DR,BARRISTER ABDUL HAMZA-LAWYER-CHAMBER.
DAKAR SENEGAL
PRINCIPAL PARTNER/ADVOCATE.

#213636 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:15 pm
My darling thanks for restoring my lost hope to joy ,i am short of worlds fill with tears of joy at last
God have remembered me for a better life,i email the lawyer and he inform me that Bank account details for the payment has been send to you,
My dear i am so happy and i can t Thank you enough but all i could say now is God will bless you for me and i primrose to love and respect and adore you all the days of my life,please as soon as possible the transfer is made please do let me know so that i can go and sign the document for the lawyer to proceed because The bank will be waiting i will always love you till death do us path and is only death can do us path Hug and kiss your in love Nafie

#213805 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:41 pm
Thank you so much my darling,please as you can see the Bank will be waiting for the document since there have acknowledged you as my co-beneficiary,please i am suffering so much here and my situation need urgent attention through you as divined please How long will you Take to proceed for the Payment,Hug and kiss and i am waiting for your lovely respond

Thanks yours Lovely Nafie

#214220 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:28 pm
Dear i am so happy having your respond to my email so fast Thanks a lot i must say you are driven gift from God
please i hope you are getting in touch with the Lawyer because i am believing as soon as the fee sent on money by the nest day the document will be ready for me to sign it for the transfer please i love you so much reading from you keeps me alive please i need to hear from you Hug and kisss always love you till death do us Path

#214251 by AlanJones Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:49 pm
My darling XXX how was your trip i hope it goes on well as i can see you are back to XXX my dream land,honestly i ready your email i was so confused because i don t really understand Reason why your bank adviser should go through our email before he will grant you to send the money for the document,

But i believe one thing with God all things are possible,i contacted the lawyer today to let him know what you said the lawyer was very said and i tell us to contact him as soon as possible we are ready to make the payment,i cry and weep wanted to kill my self because i have all the hope to join with you for a better life as soon as the fund transfer is done,

This evening Rev father timothy Johnson Called me and give me this good news that one with God is majority he promise to use the church small contribution to help us tp secure the document that as soon as possible the fund is been transfer into your account by the bank that you will send him the money back.My dear today is the every happiest day of my life with all hope that i will get off this Bad situation and have my freedom as soon as possible in XXX,

please my love you don t need to involve any third party to our love all i am doing is out of Love please since the Rev father have promise to do it for Us to prove to your Banker friend that there is God,i want you to send your full details to the lawyer to enable him start the process of the document since the money will be send to him tomorrow as the Rev father promise,

please try your best to give the father World of Thanks here is his contact email
Rev father timothy Johnson ([email protected])

Hug and kiss and i will always love you till death do us path
Your in love Nafie

#214531 by AlanJones Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:10 pm
My Love how are you today i believe you are good please i want to know if you have speaking with your adviser for the progress of the fund please if it will delay help me to come over i can write a direct application to the Bank so that the fund will be wired as soon as possible i join you please i really needs your help before i die have pity on Me

Hug and kiss as i am waiting for your respond

#215109 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:56 am
Dear XXX

Thank you so much I could kiss you a thousand times and still not be satisfied. My love for you is endless, so tender, so hot and complete. I swear to God I want you in my life. I love you more and more with each day passing and it eases me to know as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more then yesterday and tomorrow will be more then today. My love for you cannot be measured by words alone as love does express my true feelings for you.

When I think of our love it reminds me of all the things you are to me. You and only you have given me so much hope and have made me realize how much I want you! You show the true meaning of how a man should treat a woman.

please accept my heart as your own and listen to both of ours beating as one. You are my reason to live. Without you I'm nothing. The years will be a test, but nothing will keep me from loving you, or from being by your side. I love you more than you could even know, you are my world. I just wanted to let you know how much I love all that you are and will be. You're truly my love, my soul mate, and my best friend.

For the first time in my life I have something to believe in. You've seen me at my worst and still take me as I am. I thank God for you every day because I know you're heaven sent, you are my angel. I love you from now till death do us part.

Right now you live far away from me and I really mean it's killing me but I know in my heart that we are doing alright. I don't want to lose you to anyone else or anything that anyone wants to say about you. I want you to know I love you from the deepest part of my heart. I'm always so lost for words when it comes to you, I just wish there was another way that we could be together.

I want you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change the way I feel about you ... I love you! Love can make you do things that you never thought possible. See, there's a place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part me. I promise, you'll always be in my heart. I love you.

Love always,Nafie