Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#213487 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:29 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22520011011, +22546382316 & +2252001101107

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship
with you, I am Ms Bakari Kesia 21 years old, the only Daughter of Late Mr.
& Mrs.Martin Bakari. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant that base
in Accra Ghana and in Abidjan the economic capital of Ivore Coast, My
father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their
outings on a business trip.

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so
special. Before the death of my father in a private hospital here in
Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the
sum of Ten million five hundred thausand dollar.($10.5Million) USD left in
fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in ivory coast, he
said that he used my name as his only Daughter for the next of Kin in
depositing of the money. He also explained to me that it was because of
this wealth that he was poisoned by his business ssociates. Please i need
you to help me to transfer the money into your account so that i will come
over to your country and finish my education, Then you put the rest of the
money in a business and investment for more income.

(1) i want you To provide account where the bank will transfer the money .
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 21 years old girl.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my
education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

I am willing to offer you 20% of the total fund as a mode of compensation
after the transfer for your time and effort. All the necessary documents
concerning this fund is intact. please get back to me as soon as possible
for more details concerning this fund and I will equally send you my
photos so that you will see and know whom I am.

Waiting for your reply soon.

Also you can contact me on my private email at ([email protected] )

Yours love
Kesia Bakari

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#213488 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:30 pm
From Bakari kesia - [email protected]

My Dear XXX

Thanks a lot for your kind response. How are you doing today I hope this mail meets you in good time? Dear. I have been expecting your mail thanks God you replied I’m glad you accepted to help me from the bottom of your heart may God bless you. After praying I was convince in my heart that you will be a good person, and that is why I have the full courage to contact you, and I believe you will be a trusted someone.

Please help me. What I need is an account where my money will be transferred into, so that I will come over to your country to start making the use of the money, because presently I don't have any access to withdraw money from the total money $4.5 Million Dollars because my late father deposited the money into ESCROW ACCOUNT which can not be touched unless the total money is transferred in foreign bank account oversea before I will help access to start making the use of the money, or I must be at age of 28 years old before withdrawing the fund myself.

Dear, I contacted you to be my foreign partner to claim this money my late father deposited in ESCROW ACCOUNT to your designated bank account to enable me come over to your country to stay with you, and continue my Medical Doctoring school, while you look for a good lucrative business where my money will be invested into. I will offer you 20% percent from the total money for your kind effort.

I have been going to the bank severally asking them to allow me withdraw some money for my management, but the bank board management refused to allow me to have access due to the agreement my late father reached with their bank when he deposited the fund .

The bank official insisted that I must provide a trust foreign partner whom will stand on my behalf to claim the money, that is the reason why I contacted you to help me claim the money from the bank to enable me have access immediately I came to your place.

I will go to the bank tomorrow to request information that will be needed to execute the transfer to your bank account. May God almighty bless you?

I will be waiting for your kind response. Remain blessed.

Best regards

Yours sincerely

Miss Kesia Bakari

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#213489 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:30 pm
Dear XXX.

Good morning. I thank you so much for your kind response. How are you doing today hope all is well with you? Dear I went to the bank today to know what is there requirement to transfer my money in your bank account; the bank director said that before the transfer will be done, that I must go to Ministry of justice to swear affidavit of oath to your name stating that I am handling over my inheritance funds to you in good faith as the new beneficiary of my money.

Dear please I will be grateful if you send this information to me,

Your full name

Your Home or office address

Your private phone number

Your driving License or passport copy.

Please kindly forward this details I need from you so that I will go to Ministry of Justice to secure affidavit of oath to your name, and copy will be sent to you while I will submit it to the bank for onward transfer of my money into your bank account.

Best Regards
Yours sincerely
Miss Kesia Bakari

#213490 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:30 pm
Dearest XXX.

Thank a lot for your kind response. I hope all is well with you and other members of your family to the Glory of God. I have procured the affidavit on oath today from the Ministry of justice. I want to inform you that this fund will be under your control. I am very happy for your re-assuring and encouraging letters. I also appreciate your good wish to me.

The affidavit declaration is in your name and I trust you to channel this fund accordingly. I have attached the copy of the affidavit as completed today in the court, Please confirm the receipt immediately, and I beg you to keep this documents very very confidential.

You have now been officially and legally known as the next of kin to this fund. A copy will also be forwarded to Africards Visa Finance Company according to the officer of oath. You have to call the bank director on phone or email immediately and instruct them for the transfer of this money to your account. You will also give them your bank account where you want the money to be transferred.

Here is the contact address of the bank.
ATTN: MR.JOHN BULL MAKATI
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS & IT
AFRICARDS VISA FINANCE COMPANY COTE D'IVOIRE,
Tele; +225 200 11 011
Direct Tele: +225 463 82 316
Fax: +225 200 11 01107
EMAIL: [email protected]
PERSONAL EMAIL: [email protected]

You have to contact him as soon as possible, always give me information’s

Thanks and May GOD bless us all.
Miss Kesia Bakari

Note: In case of any question, remember this money was deposited by my late Father MR Martin Bakari, from Cote D’ivoire

Account N° AVFC- 0189458974
Type of Account: General Trust Account.
Amount: US $10,500,000.00

#213587 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:28 am
My Dearest Beloved XXX.

Good morning Sir. How are you doing today i hope this mail meets you in good condition? My Dearest XXX. I haven't heard from from you till now, is every thing alright with you? Please i went to know your discussion with the bank.

Best Regards
Yours sincerely
Miss Kesia.

#213605 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:30 am
My Dearest Beloved XXX.

Thanks for your kind response. I have to know if you have contacted the bank?

I will be waiting for your mail.
Best Regards
Yours sincerely
Miss kesia

#213746 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:29 am
My Dearest Beloved XXX.

Good morning Sir. I thank you so much for your kind response. How are you doing today i hope this mail meets you in good condition? My Dearest XXX, Please can you forward to me the email you send to the bank. Because i went to the bank yesterday to inform them that you have contacted them, but the bank director said they did not receive any email from you. Please can you forward the message you send to the bank. And below is the bank information again,you should send email this two email address. [email protected] [email protected]

Here is the contact address of the bank.
ATTN: MR.JOHN BULL MAKATI
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS & IT
AFRICARDS VISA FINANCE COMPANY COTE D'IVOIRE,
Tele; +225 200 11 011
Direct Tele: +225 463 82 316
Fax: +225 200 11 01107
EMAIL: [email protected]
PERSONAL EMAIL: [email protected]

Please contact them immediately you receive this email okay. take good care of yourself,
I will be waiting for your urgent mail.
Best Regards
Yours sincerely
Miss Kasia

#214288 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:19 am
My Dearest Beloved XXX.

Good morning Sir. I thank you very much for your kind response. How are you doing today i hope this mail meets you in good condition? My Dear XXX, I am so glad that you have contacted the bank, please always keep me informed your conclusion with them okay.

Best Regards
Yours sincerely
Miss Kesia

My Dear XXX.

Thanks for your mail. today you write in Germany, what is your country international code number i want to call you. Meanwhile the passport you send to me few days ago is not clean,as soon as you heard from the bank do update me.

Best Regards
Yours sincerely
Miss Kesia.

#214289 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 am
My Dear XXX.

Good morning Sir. How are you doing today i hope all is well with you? My Dear XXX. Please i want to know your conclusion with the bank now.

I will be waiting for your kind response.
best Regards
Yours sincerely
Miss Kesai

#214300 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:02 am
Attn:XXX

Dear Beneficiary,

Thanks for your letter .This are our confirmation of the statutory declaration from the Federal Ministry of Justice in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. We hereby confirmed that Miss Bakari Kesia, has an inheritance right from her late father’s fund as the next of kin and legitimate daughter, she has approved XXX of XXX to benefit the fund (US$10,615,000M) including interest in the General Trust Account Number AVFC - 0189458974 as her next of kin as indicated in her declaration before us.

After meeting with board of Director and with International Payment Clearance Bureau (IPCB) concerning your fund and approval from Ministry of Finance. The Board of Directors of Africards Visa Finance Company in Abidjan, Ivory Coast has ordered our international Remittance Unit department through our Automated Teller Machine system (ATM) to issue you GOLD CORPORATE ATM VISA CARD where your payment (US$10,615,000M) Ten Million Six Hundred and fifteen Thousand United State Dollars only will be uploaded which will allow you in making withdrawal of your fund in maximum of amount of US$10,000/US$5000 per transaction three times daily in any visa ATM Cash centre worldwide without any query from any authority.

Also our internet banking department will setup your online account which will allowing you make online transferring of your fund to any bank account of your choice.

We got notice that your Payment will be uploaded into this GOLD CORPORATE VISA CARD this week and also have to register it with courier service for easy delivery to you but Africards Visa Finance Company Management insisted that you must reconfirm again to us your current delivery address to ensure accurate delivery.

Therefore re-confirm your current delivery address as its show below.
1. Full Names:
2. Delivery Address:
3.. Telephone Number, land line and mobile phone number.
4. City Zip Code.
5 Copy of ANY identification such as ID CARD.

All this information requires from you is to enable courier service easy delivery to you.

Thanks,
Mr. John Bull Makati
Director Africards Visa Company
Tele: 225 463 82 316
Fax : 2252001101107

#214319 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:55 am
My Dear XXX.

Thanks for your mail. The bank have already contacted you. You should call them now to inform them that you haven't receive there mail, please call them immediately. They have already contacted you but since you said you don't hear from them make call them now. Please do that and get back to me urgent.

Best Regards
Miss Kesai

#214707 by AlanJones Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:11 pm
My Dearest Beloved XXX.

Good morning Sir. I thank you so much for your kind response. How are you doind today i hope this mail meets you in good condition? Dearest XXX.i am happy that you have respond there message back. please follow up with them and let me know your conclusion with them okay.

I will wait for your mail.
best regards
your sinerely
Miss Kesia

#214749 by AlanJones Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:34 am
My Dear XXX.

Good morning Sir. I thank you very much for your kind response. How are you doing today I hope this mail meets you in good condition? My Dear XXX. Ok Sir let me know your conclusion with the okay. May God bless you.

I will be waiting for you kind response. Remain blessed.
Best Regards
Yours sincerely
Miss Kesia

#214750 by AlanJones Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:36 am

Dear Beneficiary,

We have read your letter and your information’s with satisfaction and has submitted all your details to our international Remittance department for the uploading of your payment into GOLD CORPORATE VISA ATM CARD and. We shall get back to you with the courier service tracking number, for easy tracking of your package.

Our internet banking department will setup your online account which will allowing you make online transferring of your fund to any bank account of your choice without any problem immediately you receive your GOLD CORPORATE VISA ATM CARD and made the first withdrawal.

All this information requires from you is to enable courier service easy delivery to you.

Thanks,
Mr. John Bull Makati

#214855 by AlanJones Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:04 am

Dear Beneficiary,

We have read your letter and your information’s with satisfaction. We got notice from our international Remittance Unit through our Account department and Automated Teller Machine system (ATM) that you’re fund the sum of Ten Million Six Hundred and fifteen Thousand United State Dollars only (US$10,615,000M) has been uploaded into this GOLD CORPORATE VISA ATM CARD and also have to register it with courier service for easy delivery to you.

MOST IMPORTANT: Due to the content of the package, courier service mandated that before your package will be shipped, A Tax/Stamp Duty MUST be procured according to the New Customs Creed of Ivory Coast Customs and the importance of such Document is to ensure a hitch-free delivery and the amount is showed below.

(1) A Tax/Stamp Duty for New Customs Creed:$950
(2) Courier service fees:$300

As soon as you receive your package in your country, we shall send you the access code for enable you be making withdrawal of your fund in maximum of amount of $10,000 /$5000 per transaction three times daily in any visa ATM Cash centre worldwide without any query from any authority.

We advise you to send the money through money gram or western union with the name as showed below.

Receiver Name: Benjamin Oscar
City: Abidjan

Please hurry now as your package might attract more charges if it stays more days with the courier service

Thanks,
Mr. John Bull Makati