Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#213022 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:20 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233546833303

With due respect,

By introduction, My Name is Mr. Naphtali Fordjour, a banker by profession From Ghana, currently holding the post of an external auditor in accounting, I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of Twenty-Five Million United State Dollar to your abroad account; this money has been dormant for years in our bank without claim and this bank will automatically transfer this fund to the bank treasury as unclaimed fund after this year if no one comes for it.

Due to my position in this bank, I was called and asked to reveal a successor of some accounts in the bank; on the process, I found out some fund was left without
indication of successor in the electronics' files and other book keeping file of the originator account. It was by then I assume it to be a great opportunity to
contact you since you are a foreigner so that we can handle this deal together and get this fund transfer abroad for investment.

I assure you that there are no risks involved in this transaction because it is something I studied very well and with my position in the bank, I have the right to
register your information as the right owner in the bank electronically file and other bank keeping file documents.

I hereby called for your urgent respond and upon your reply; I will direct you more on how this business will be executed and after the transfer 30% of the total fund
will be your share.

This is highly confidential as the success of this business depends on how secret it is kept based on my past experiences.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Naphtali Fordjour.
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#213271 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:30 am
Dearest Friend,

Thanks for your response and interest indicated to proceed with me in this deal and will also want to reassure you of my honesty at all times and equally expect such from you.

Note that before the process for the transfer of the fund will take place i will like you to send to me the following information to enable me process everything as regards to the fund in your name as the beneficiary, once the fund and all the information of the deposit has been made in your name.

I will give you the contact information of the bank's financial consultant in charge of inheritance claims who will verify and transfer the money to the proposed account of which you will provided for the said transfer. you will have to apply in text of application requesting for the release of the funds with details as will be sent to you in the application text.

The information needed to make the changes are:

1,Your full names
2,Your preferred Contact address
3, Private telephone number/Fax number
4, Nationality
5, Present Occupation
6, Identification copy

As soon as i get the above information, i shall use it to confirm your name as the beneficiary of the fund in the computer data base of the bank were the deposit information was stored so that it will be easy for the fund to be approved and transferred immediately in your favor. You should not be afraid of anything as all the arrangements has been well perfected to carry out this deal successfully.

Note that an agreement letter will be drafted and sign by both parties as regards to this sharing formula to avoid misunderstanding when i come over to your country for my share of the fund. You can use any bank account number for the fund to be transferred as long as it will be safe when transferred.We shall discuss further regarding an investment plan as soon as we concluded arrangement for the transfer of the fund.Hope to hear from you soon with the requested information.

Thanks and God bless you and family

Regards,

Naphtali Fordjour

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#213272 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:36 am
Dear Friend XXX,

Thanks for your response and information sent.I must commend your understanding,assurance and consideration.I am indeed willing and rest assured that you are capable to be presented to the bank for the release of the fund but you must ensure to be prompt and regular in checking and responding to your emails since most leading banks here in my country will soon be concluding the last quarter of the financial fiscal year. I attach a text of application on how you will contact the financial consultant firm of our bank in charge of inheritance issue and request through him for the release of the fund. I also attach a deposit certificate to further confirm your application.

Below is their contact information and the contact person:

Mr. DAVID L. KUMPE (Head of Operation)
Financial Issue Consultant (Royal Bank)
No. 58A, Senchi Link,
P.O. Box. 6402. Accra-North, Ghana
Tel/Fax: 00 233 30 2667752
EMAIL: [email protected]

I am assuring you on the legitimacy and reality of the claim and hope you will follow my directives and instructions on how to achieve success. To commence this transaction since we do not have much time, you will have to fill an application and submit to the bank without delay. I have also attached a copy of the application in a Microsoft form rather than a scanned format to this mail.

Download this application from your computer, fill into the spaces all required information, scan and submit through an email attachment to the bank through the bank's consultant office as noted in the application, do not forget to attach a copy of your passport or Work Identity together with the deposit certificate.

As soon as we conclude for the approval and transfer of the fund, we shall discuss on how to meet in your country for the sharing of the fund as I do not wish to receive my part here to avoid any trace. Do not be afraid of anything as all the documentation used will be deleted at the end of this deal to avoid any trace after I resign from the bank. Keep me posted and your free to ask question if there is any complication. Always make this deal a top secret and do not mention my name to any official of the bank.

waiting to hear from you

Regards,

Naphtali Fordjour

Word document text

Mr. DAVID L. KUMPE (Head of Operation)
Financial Issue Consultance (Royal Bank)
No. 58A, Senchi Link,
Tel/Fax: 00 233 30 2667752
EMAIL: [email protected]

Dear Sir,

DRAFT APPLICATION FORM

Application for the release and transfer of $25,000,000 Million US Dollars (Twenty Five Million, USD only) from RBT dormant vault A/C N0: 656 520 00101/ RBT. Please be informed that i wish to come for the claim, release and transfer of the sum of $25,000,000 Million US Dollars (Twenty Five Million, USD only) with your bank.

The above amount/money was deposited by my deceased relative, Engr. Evans Deharmasena as the heir apparent with all documents of proof to claim and instruct that the above mentioned amount be released to me by bank draft, cheque or the conventional swift telegraphic transfer process through any of your correspondence financial institution either in Europe or America. I also humbly request for the services of an accredited resident attorney who will be required to ensure speedy transfer of this fund to my bank account .I have in addition attached a copy of my cousin last deposit certificate and international passport/Driver’s licence for proper official identification with the below filled personal information.

Private telephone no(s)....................................................................
Private fax no(s)..............................................................................
Private email address.......................................................................
Sex....................................................................................................
Marital status.....................................................................................
Professional status..............................................................................
Your names.........................................................................................
Nationality/Present location...............................................................
Age.......................................................................................................

I attest herein that this application request is in compliance to your banking internal policies and respect to your official protocols to the above stated matter. I therefore agree to your terms/requirements that will enhance an immediate transfer of my inheritance fund as applied. Please accept this late application, i hope you will understand and expedite action.

Your signature...................................
Date...........................................

#213491 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:32 pm
XXX,

I am still waiting to hear from you based on the application sent to you. Please let me know if you have sent it as directed.

Naphtali

#213541 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:21 pm
From Financial Issue - [email protected], sent by [email protected]

Financial Issue Consultance
No. 58A, Senchi Link,

Attention: XXX

Re: Acknowledgment of Your Inheritance Application

This is to acknowledge the receipt of an email message dated 05/08/2014 requesting Royal Bank Accra Ghana to transfer the deposit of their deceased customer Engr. Evans Deharmasena valued Twenty Five Million United States Dollars only ($25,000,000USD). We also wish to confirm the receipt of your identification copy and deposit certificate of the fund for verification.

According to our internal policy in all inheritance claims exceeding five hundred thousand United States Dollars or its equivalent in our local currency, will require a validated investigation as prerequisite for inheritance claim of such magnitude. The Managing Executives of Royal Bank Accra Ghana where the claimed funds is deposited will state the procedure and condition for the approval of your request and you will be required to visit the bank's premises here in Ghana for the signing of release order documents after the approval of your request.

We shall forward your application to the board management of the bank including an affidavit of oath which will be sworn in your name. The bank shall verify your claims with the available information and will stipulate the mode of approval and subsequent transfer of the funds to your bank account according to your request. We shall keep you informed regarding the proceed of your request.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Sincerely,
David L. Kumpe

#213547 by AlanJones Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:42 pm
Thanks for your response, please keep me informed of proceedings

#213591 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:01 am

Sequel to an application letter submitted through this office, the board management of Royal Bank have today being 06/08/2014 respond to your request with condition on how to approve your application. Please view the attach e-message flier from Royal Bank Accra Ghana for more details.

You are advice to act accordingly.

Checking Officer.
(06/08/2014)

#213603 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:26 am
OK I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR UPDATE. PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL ALWAYS

#213638 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:21 pm

Below is the message in word form as requested for translation

You are advice to act accordingly.

Checking Officer.
(06/08/2014)

ATTENTION:XXX,
(XXX).

SIR,

REQUEST FOR THE TRANSFER OF LATE MR EVANS DEHARMASENA DEPOSIT

This is to acknowledge the receipt of a validated application letter attached with copy of an affidavit of oath and copies of your identification through our inheritance consultant requesting this bank to transfer the deposit of our deceased customer Evans Deharmasena valued at Twenty Five Million United States Dollars only. The board management of this bank have agreed on a proper verification of submitted information by the management of the bank.

According to our internal banking regulations the below information/documents have been requested by the board management of Royal Bank as prerequisite for inheritance claim of such magnitude.

1. Affidavit of Support (Inheritance claims)
2. Letter of administration
3. Certificate of status recognition from the Ecowas court of law.
4. Tax clearance certificate of the deceased
5. Death Certificate of the deceased.

Note that the above stated legal documents must be procured and endorse by an accredited attorney within the Ecowas jurisdiction and will enhance swift verification/authentication procedures subsequent to final approval of your request by the bank, and must be submitted to us within 7 banking days as the banking policies demands. As soon as we receive the above stated documents, we shall commence verification and processing of your request for the transfer of the fund to your designated bank account as requested.

Furthermore you are requested to appear in person before this bank for within 7 days for the submission of the above stated documents; and engage the service of an accredited ECOWAS registered attorney approved to stand on your behalf. Below are his contact details:

Deen & Associates 14 Nii Kwabena Bonnie Crescent Dzorwulu Accra Ghana.
Telephone Number: 00 233-5454-72904.
Email Address: [email protected] Contact Person: Barr. Tony Deen (Principal Partner)

Thanking you for your anticipated cooperation.

Dr.Oniel Ocansey

Director, Foreign remittance department.
Royal Bank Ghana.
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#213641 by AlanJones Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:25 pm
Please kindly send me the response and document to enable me explain in details. I wait for your urgent response

#213694 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:21 am
Dear Friend XXX,

Thanks for your forwarded message as received from the bank through their consultant. I believe everything is working according to plans. However the insistence of the bank to request for the tax clearance of the deceased will be difficult as this is not an easy task but i will discuss with my friend in the internal revenue office confidentially on how to obtain the certificate. We do not have much time to submit all these documents according to policy of the bank so we need to act fast and meet up with the deadline.

The bank have provided you with the contact information of their accredited attorney whom will help in providing the needed legal documents for the approval of the funds and am sure the attorney will also stand on your behalf to sign all the documents for the transfer of the funds,so you do not need to visit here in my country as the bank requested. I will request you to contact the attorney immediately with his contact email which is ([email protected]) and request for his services and also forward a copy of the bank's letter to him to enable him understand you better.

Please do this immediately while i move to conclude arrangement for the procurement of the tax clearance certificate so that we can meet up with the deadline given by the bank. You should try and be checking your emails always at this stage of this deal to avoid an delay that will jeopardize our chances of concluding this deal successfully as planned.

Write the attorney as directed and let me know.

Regards,

Naphtali

#213749 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:38 am
From Mr Tony Deen - [email protected]

Deen & Associates
No 14 Nii Kwabena Bonnie Cresent,
Dzorwulu,Accra Ghana
Telephone Number: 00 233-5454-72904

XXX:

I am Barrister Tony Deen of the above named chambers, am writing herewith in response to a legal assistance concerning your inheritance fund with Royal Bank Accra Ghana. I have been informed earlier by the bank regarding your request.

Moreso, i will proceed to the bank this Morning to discuss with the management based on your request to ascertain the details and schedule of this subject matter sequel to my approval to represent you as requested.

I shall inform you of my findings and my utmost legal fees regarding the proceeds of your request after my verification from the bank.

Thanks for contacting Deen & Associates as I look forward in having a good working relationship with you. I shall demand any further information regarding this issue (If Any).

Yours Faithfully,
Barr. Tony Deen (Esq).

#213888 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Dear Friend XXX,

How are you today? I hope your doing well, am happy to inform you that i have secured the tax clearance certificate of Late Evans Deharmasena and i attach a copy for you to confirm

It was not an easy task as i have pay a lot of money to bribe the officials to issue the certificate on your behalf through my good friend in the internal revenue office and i have used almost all my personal savings for this issue and i pray the bank approves and transfer the money to your bank account so i can be able to have access to cash because right now am bankrupt due to this issue.

You will have to forward the documents to the attorney so that he will submit all together with the legal documents as requested by the board of the bank.

Meanwhile have you written the attorney? Please let me know as soon as possible as we do not have much time. Everything is upon you now so you should try your best and conclude with the attorney.

waiting to hear from you

Regards,
Naphtali

#213889 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:33 pm
From

Deen & Associates
No 14 Nii Kwabena Bonnie Cresent,
Dzorwulu,Accra Ghana
Telephone Number: 00 233-5454-72904

For The Kind Attention of XXX:

Re: We accept legal representation, control attached files to view client authorization form and payment invoice.

Sequel to my previous email,We are to inform you that on our visit today to the corporate office of the Royal Bank Accra Ghana, we confirmed the existence of a dormant account worth Twenty Five Million United States Dollars belonging to late Engr Evans Deharmasena on account number A/C NO:656 520 00101/RBT.

It was a bit difficult for us to ascertain a written fact that the late depositor provided your contact as next of kin, until the full dossier (folder) was brought out, which according to the bank, the information contained in his ICP folders has no list of available next of kins, meaning that as long as our chamber can establish your kinship through the provision of a Status Recognition Certificate, we are confident that Royal Bank Ghana will approve your claim as the beneficiary. The bank also requested from you the tax clearance documents of your late kin and his death certificate as issued.

On the basis of the above, we hereby grant our acceptance to take up the assignment as your legal representative and secure the payment and transfer of the inheritance by whatever means of payment that you may instruct that we provide to the bank either by direct electronic transfer to the account or by an unconventional means of transfer to any correspondence of the bank. You are therefore requested to furnish us with your bank account details where you may wish your funds if approved by the bank, to be transferred into.

Note that the information must include the bank names, bank address, names of beneficiary, account numbers, swift codes or routing numbers to avoid complications during the transfer of your funds. For clarity of color, all documents are to be sent to us ONLY by e-mail attachments it up for security purposes and proper storage.

Our consultation and service charge fee (standard charge applicable to international assignments of this magnitude is $25,000 (Twenty Five thousand USD only)note that this will only be paid to our chamber account once your funds have been confirmed into your nominated account . Both charges are payable within a minimum of thirty days after your confirmation of the receipt of the funds in your account. You shall be required to pay the sum of $7,650USD immediately for documentation and procurements of documents from the Ecowas court of Justice as requested from this chambers through our office accounting officer as detailed in the payment invoice attach.

Fees should be remitted to the below stated information through Western Union Money Transfer outlets closer to your home to enable Deen & Associates Law Firm commence Procurement/documentation as requested by Wills and Probate Registry of Ghana;

Name of receiver: Mr. Sunday John Ugorji
Destination: Accra, Ghana
Amount to be transferred: $7,650

This will cover for procurement and legalization of all documents on your behalf. Note that our action depends on your ability to send the needed fee for onward procedure. Send to me the payment confirmation information as soon as you make the payment to enable our account department confirm the payment and issue receipt.

Find attach our client authorization form, fill it properly and return it as that will empower us to represent you here legally. I shall be waiting for the information as soon as possible.
Thanks for contacting DEEN & ASSOCIATES

Yours professionally,
Barr. Tony Deen (Esq.)

Image Image

#213920 by AlanJones Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:10 am
From Mr Tony Deen - [email protected]

For The Kind Attention of XXX:

Thanks for your prompt response, i have opted for money transfer service due to the urgency of the matter for quick receipt. However below the the account information of our accountant in account department.

Bank Name: Ecobank of Ghana
Beneficiary: Wilmot Sekey Chayee
Account Number: 0073014438032801
Swift Code: ECOCGHAC

Send to us the payment confirmation slip as soon as you make the payment and also fill the authorization form as earlier sent to you to enable us proceed with your request.

Thanks for contacting Deen & Associates.

Yours Faithfully,
Barr. Tony Deen (Esq.)