Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#213788 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:47 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Attn: Fund Owner ,

The Presidency and the entire house of senate for the year 2014 is that our
Western Union will pay your foreign contract inheritance $8Million, and I wish
to inform you our mode of payment as agreed between the Presidency and the
Senate Committees, so take note that we have 3 modes of Payment

Now Contact WU-Managing Director
Mr.Frank Mark
Phone:+229-67035535
Email: [email protected]
Thanks and have a nice day
Regards: WU Customer care

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#213883 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:53 pm
From WESTERN UNION - [email protected]

Good Day,

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail regarding your $8Million over due contract inherited fund from Africa, Benin Republic.

To throw more light on the message you received so far from our Customer Care Department Ms Angelo Balda Chino.

I will like to bring to your notice that orders given by the Presidency and the entire house of senate for the year 2014 is that my western union is the chosen one to pay out all foreign contract/inheritance funds. My western union was ordered after meeting held in the presidential village Cotonou-Benin to contact and proceed with payment of your contract/inheritance $8Million USD by informing you that the former office is no longer in charge of this payment.

I wish to inform you that your ($8 Millions) outstanding payment has been approved and ready to be paid but we want to confirm first from you by giving you our mode of payment as this arrangement was agreed between the Presidency and the Senate Committees so take note that we have 3 modes of Payment:

(1) Diplomatic Delivery: That Is Cash Payment Funds Will Be Delivered To Your Address by A Government Accredited Diplomat

(2) ATM Card Payment: Your fund will be convert to an ATM Card with $20,000 Limited Withdrawals per Day till done.

(3) Western Union daily transfer: Western Union Daily transfer with $5000 limited per a day till done.

NOTE: I will require you to get back to this office with your decision over a Chosen mode of payment and we will take it from there.

Your full name:
Your home address:
Your mobile number:
Your hone phone:
Your occupation:
Your working address:
Your driven License:
Name of nearest Airport around you:

These requirements are very necessary to avoid mistake or wrong delivering,
We are waiting to hear from you.

Mr. Frank Mark

WU-Managing Director
Phone:+229-67035535
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.