Information on romance scams and scammers.
#21398 by The Enchantress Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:02 pm
FIDELIA

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Doris Plange

User name used doris_plange2001

Claims 29 or 30 or 34 years old, dob 1st may 1980, single, never married, no children, "graphics designer" or "student" or "hair stylist" or "sales" living in Beaumont, Texas or Cleveland, Ohio, USA or Ghana or Oslo, Norway

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.218.214.93 = Accra, Ghana

This scammer is using stolen photographs of "Raven Riley"

Mails;

My name is Fidelia ,29 yrs old and i live in Ghana which is along the coast of West Africa, I have been studying Graphic Design...Never been married I simple want someone to share it with.I help my mom in sales of mineral water(bottled).I love my Job so much because its help to pay bills and its gives me time for other thing, though I don't earn much but I always've a lot of free time.

I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it). I would also like to find a like-minded male where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.

I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more, and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me.I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.

I am searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me.Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humor... I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read,watch TV and cook, my interests are many. I am honest,intelligent, loyal, affectionate, and easy going, romantic,soft-spoken and sensual.

I am comfortable doing or trying anything at least once. I really love the outdoors, sports, health and fitness, reading, computers, etc. I am not much into the night club or bar scene. I am slightly more introverted than extroverted but am good at communicating one on one or in small groups.Moreover,i want you to know that age is just a number and i have no problem about your age. Hope you dont have any problem with that as well. Do get back to me with any more pix of yourself or at least an email message of telling me a bit about yourself.

i am 29years ok and i am new to this online dating stuff ok ..i am here to search for a man who is ready to love me and care for me...and i really read your profile and will want to know you more ok.....

take care and hope to read a mail from you soon

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#21399 by The Enchantress Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:04 pm
hi thanks alot for the mail..

i am i from norway as a nationality ok...i am 29years who is new to this online dating stuff and i am here to search for a man who will love me and show me much care in all i do..a man who really understands the meaning of love ok.....

i read your profile and i think i will like tyo know more about you that is why i wrote you a mail and definately you have replied to me and i am sooo much happy for that...good that shows you will be caring and sweet...

As i can say now i am in ghana now to visit my mum who is seriously sick ok and i am ever ready to go to my dream man if he will love me ok....well this is all i have to say now ok and hope to read a mail from you back ok...take care and have a nice time my dear one

Yours Ever

Hi xxxxx,

How are you doing, I trust your day has been a blessed on, Thanks very much for your response, Hope your day has been a blessed one so far? Well actually your profile really caught my attention I am intrigued so I would like to get to know more about you and see where it takes us. I have no problem with the distance because am willing to relocate for the special man of my life, I am humble, calm honesty, loyal and trustworthy, and am actually looking for the qualities in the special man of my life as well, I intended to join this site because it worked for my friend, so I as well decided to give it a go to see I will also find that special man of my life.

My dad is actually a white Caucasian man from Australia and my mom is an African black decent woman from Ghana here , My father was working here in Ghana as a software developer when he met my mom and it all started from there, but unfortunately he passed away some years ago, so I live with my mom and my one brother called Dennis, I am 34 years, fit, fun, outgoing ,loving and I enjoy swimming, and spending interesting time with my family and friends, and I work here as an Hair Stylist and I really enjoy my job because it has been my dream since my infancy, Well I know you might wonder why I have decided to search all the way outside my country, Honestly its because of how bad and hurt I have been through in my previous relationship with a man from here that's why I have decided never to devote my love, trust and heart to any man from here again.

Well, I don't want this to be like a story book to you, so I will end here for now, but if you are still interested in would like to know more about you too, Tell me for how long have you been on the dating site? Have you had any luck as of yet and what are your experiences so far? Do you have kids? What do you do for a living? For how long have you been single? I sure would like to know more about you and see where it takes us, Please if there is anything you would like to know about, don't hesitate to ask, Hope to hear from you soon, Take care and have a pleasant day. Attached are a few photos of me I have for you, Hope you will enjoy them. Honestly i must admit you are a very Good looking handsome man with a cute smile and i would love to see more of you.

#21400 by The Enchantress Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:05 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#21401 by The Enchantress Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:06 pm

#21402 by The Enchantress Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:07 pm

#21403 by The Enchantress Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:08 pm

#21404 by The Enchantress Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:08 pm

#21405 by The Enchantress Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:09 pm

#21406 by The Enchantress Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:10 pm