Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#213680 by Ginger Lee Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:19 am
I want to use this medium to welcome your attention into my FINANCE SERVICE HOME, (Theresa Financial Services Ltd.). I am a private lender who resides in the Southern Part of California (Pasadena) USA. I have been into this loan lending business since 1997 but finally became a private lender in the year 2001 with an approved certified BBB certificate. My aim of doing this is assisting those who desperately seeks help to make ends meet, those with poor credit scores,people who seeks low % rate and those who really needs a private lender intervention. My loan percentage is fixed at 9% and my loan lending amount is $100 minimum and $1.000.000.00 maximum (SECURED) with a maximum duration of 20 years. *****LOAN DESTINATION***** *North America *South America *Africa *Asia *Europe *Australia *Antarctica My loan offer is a 100% guarantee risk free in TRUST, as it is being governed by the Law Enforcement Agency in California. (CALIFORNIA BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION). IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A LOAN TO FINANCE YOUR SEASONAL PERSONAL WANTS, DO GET BACK ASAP. (I hope to hearing from you asap in good faith and in good health). Regards: Theresa Davis [email protected]

My cell is 815-202-3242 but I wont be able to talk right now but if you wanna tet me do that on 530-314-8025

And the only guarantee I can give to you right now is this;

Once this fee is paid, I will enter into your information on our computer and start getting your loan processed. And if I get this done asap I will quickly get your PPI/LPI prepared aloge side with every other neccessary document needed to back you up on this loan and then finally initiate your transfer into your unkown account.

And I use the word unkown bcause you are yet to provide me with such info.

I am honest only if you needed my honesty.

And I beleive for those who want that I give to them 100%.

---- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ----

This e-mail message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain information that is , or may be , covered by electronic communications privacy laws , and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient , please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using,copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the original sender and destroy this e-mail along with any and all attachment included.

^Never let this crap 'confidentiality notice' keep you from reporting a scam.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.220.69.165
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

For Google:
815-202-3242
(815) 202-3242
815 202 3242
^Female with American accent who claims to be Theresa Davis and/or Janace Davis

530-314-8025
(530) 314-8025
530 314 8025
^Man with West African accent (Voip number-probably google voice)

Western union request for money:
******WESTERN UNION********

First Name: Janace
Last Name: Davis
Address: (snipped) Marengo IL 60152
Amount: $2950
Text Question: My four digit
Answer: 2014

You are sending it straight to me I am off to my bank to make a transfer out and attach is the money I am about to send over to a borrower.

the $50,000.00 I told you Jim will have a video record of just to proof to you how legitimate I am.

Bank to Bank transfer request:
TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER INSTRUCTION:

Intermediary Bank: Deutsche Bank Trust Company, Americas New York
Intermediary Bank Address: 280 Park Avenue New York, NY 10017
Swift: BKTRUS33
Routing No: 021001033
Beneficiary Bank: Ecobank Nigeria Limited
Class of Account: Domiciliary Account
Swift: ECOCNGLA
Account No: (snipped)7350
Currency: USD $2,900.00
Beneficiary Name: Jennie Hart
Beneficiary Account: (snipped)5386
Beneficiary Address: 51 Ughelli Warri Rd.
Ecobank Address: Along Patani Rd. Ughelli

This scammer also uses [email protected]

Capital Trust Loan LLC
11000 Cyrus River CT
Rancho Cordova,
CA 95670
USA.

I can help you with the loan. But I have some few questions/request. Where are you Located and how?
Do you have an existing loan? What time'll you be paying this very loan off?

Please if you interested kindly get back to me

Thanks and Regards

Capital Trust Loan LLC

Tel: 530-314-8025
Fax: 530-314-2558
Email: [email protected]

Scammer will also email with this address: [email protected]
Last edited by Ginger Lee on Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#214044 by Ginger Lee Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:39 pm
hey I just reported you as a scammer and the fbi are coming to pick you

Scammers do not make reports to the FBI. He is trying to con a victim into sending $50.00 with a threat
of going to the FBI.
if you claim you real and not a scammer send $50 and if its confirm I give you the loan without any fee

Using a proxy:

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 82.145.222.16
Originating ISP: Opera Mini Proxies
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Europe
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#214219 by Ginger Lee Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:10 pm
Scammer is now going after scam victims with this script:

UN Nations
Have you been the victim of a bait & switch?
Have you been stung by a scammer?
Have you been duped by an online seller, shamed on the internet or outright ripped off by someone on social media?
The internet is something we use everyday...but dangers lurk everywhere.
Online thieves, con artists, shysters & scammers are having a heyday, and their crimes are often too small scale to call the cops or file an expensive & time consuming lawsuit.
You don't know where to go, or who to turn to...so turn to us.
If you've been burned by an online thief, if you've 'clicked this link' and ended up losing money, or had your reputation tarnished by a facebook or Yelp type post, then this is your chance to stand up & let your frustration be heard!
New TV Series for a Major Cable Network wants to help you find the perp, settle the score, and get even.
We'll find out what happened, what went wrong, and chase down the person you think is guilty.
Please send an email to [email protected] and tell us your story!
And please tell them that Shawn from Anti scammers program sent you!

Answer about UN June 21-2014
From the Desk Of: Mr. Bryan Davidson
Executive Director
COMPENSATION PROGRAM BY THE UNITED NATION AND WORLD BANK(IMF) VICTIM AWARD.
This program was launched by the United Nation and supported by the World bank (IMF). It has come to the world wide notice that most people have been rendered homeless by online scammers such as dating, loans, transfer and lottory award. This victims are made to pay averagely all their money to get some so called fund. Now the United Nation and supported World bank (IMF), has launched two programs regarding this issue.
The programs are as follows:
(1)Eradication of scamming strategies by advance technology input.
(2)Compensation of scam victims
The United Nation and supported World bank (IMF) has budgeted a total amount of (£20,000,000,000.00 Billion Pounds Stealing) for the compensation of some people that fell victim to online scammers. With the help of the sophisticated technology initiated into this program, we were able to extract emails of some people that may have fallen victim to scammers. This is to notify you of your enlistment as a beneficiary of this program, Your email address was found and you are one of those to be compensated. Your total compensation fund is £500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Stealing) this money is banked in ECOBANK LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.
NOTE: For your fund transfer you are only to contact the head office on:
Office #: (+44) 702-405-1548 <-(redirect number)
Contact Person: Mr. Ronald Swart
Director Ecobank London, United kingdom
Email: [email protected]
As soon as you contact the Ecobank London, United kingdom, your compensation fund will be released to you in accordance with the banking policies. The United Nation and World Bank (IMF) is truly sorry for what these scammers may have caused you and hopes these fund will be of great help to you.
Regards:
Mr. Bryan Davidson
(HEAD DEPT: Anti scammers program).