Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#214731 by AlanJones Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:42 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +60162630009

Dear Friend,

How are you doing today? Thank you very much for responding to my email and your interest in this transaction. I want you to know that this transaction is very much genuine and real. You have nothing to worry about for I have put all necessary modalities that will ensure the success of this transaction. Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before, Let me start by introducing myself.I am Song Chen Head of Operations in Dah Sing Bank, Hong Kong, I am married with two children Liu my daughter and Lee my son, My address is # 200 Connaught Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.

My business proposal for you is to assist me transfer US $ 12.8 million (Twelve Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) from my bank in Hong Kong to a foreign bank. After the successful transfer, our sharing ratio will be 40% for you and 60% for me. This money was deposited by my client Mr. Yoshi Yuu who was a Japanese big time business man that deals with heavy under ground cable for telecommunications, He died with entire family during the unprecedented Earthquake and Tsunami that occurred 11th March 2011 .

After further investigation it was discovered that Mr. Yoshi Yuu did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. So, US $ 12,800,000.00 is lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration of 3 (three) years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Yoshi Yuu so that you will be able to file for claim to receive the funds. You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that this project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking, you have my word. Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to tell you that it requires your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a couple of weeks. This project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful. I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr. Yoshi You, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job.

After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also fill in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favor for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you. There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents.

Before I commence, I will need you to send me the following information:

(1) Your Full Names:
(2) Your Phone Number:
(3) Your Current Residential Address:
(4) Your Occupation:
(5) Your Age and Sex:

I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I am the only one who knows of this situation. Let's share this blessing. If you find yourself able to work with me, contact me through this same email account. If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion.

I wish to inform you that should you contact me via official channels; I will deny knowing you and about this project I repeat, I do not want you contacting me through my official phone lines nor do I want you contacting me through my official email. account. Contact me only through the numbers I will provide for you and also through this email address. The world of private banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios. This is a one in a lifetime chance for both me and you. Please don't fail me. Awaiting your positive response so i can initiate this process towards a conclusion.

I am awaiting your quick response.

Regards,
Mr Song Chen.
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#214733 by AlanJones Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:18 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your response, Like I said before,due to this issue on my hands now,it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project,and also you will help me in investing my money in your country, I am quite certain about that.

You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly,it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking, you have my word. Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up.

As part of the modalities/plans on ground to ensure a hitch free transaction, I am already in contact with a foreign corresponding online bank; I intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank. The money would be transferred in your name to the account which you will open in the bank for both of us, this is the best way I have found, and it will protect us from my bank here.

The reason why I want you to set up a new account in this bank for the transfer is because the bank is our corresponding bank and it has the same telex type with my bank; it will make the transfer be seen as in-house transfer and protect us from the attention of any monetary bodies or raise any red flag. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude the transaction. So you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously.

Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you. After this, the money will be banked online for both of us. We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right.

Before we proceed further, I will need you to send me a copy of any form of your identification (Driver's license, Work ID or International passport) and I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person. For your perusal and as a gesture of my sincerity and dedication to this project, I’m attaching a scanned copy of my Work ID, international passport and a photo of me and my family and I work here in Hong Kong to earn my living. Please send same of yourself too. Any ID at all will just be okay. I’m sorry but I need to be 100% sure that I’m dealing with the right person.

Please Ensure that you keep this project confidential, do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work.

Please reply soonest.
Regards,
Mr.Song Chen.

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#214735 by AlanJones Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:22 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for the response, I am in receipt of your mail and Identification. I thank you for showing some great responsibility and trust. I must also let you know that I feel comfortable transacting with you especially after your last email even though we have not had a verbal conversation, please do not let me down.

I have send your details to my attorney who will put together the perfected paper work to be sent to the bank for the release of the funds, this should take not longer than two to three days.

In this light, I have sent you the information of the bank so you can make inquiries on offshore / on-line account opening. I advice you like I said earlier that you open an account with the bank so that once the funds are released, they will be moved straight into your account and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer be will seen as in-house (same telex type with my Bank). You can then transfer the funds in safe bits to your main account for both of us. Please find below the banks information.

Bank's Name: Standard Chartered Bank
Address: 36 Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contact Person: Mr John Myers ..
Head of International Banking
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +60162630009

Please contact them via email and inform the bank that you wish to open an offshore account with their reputable bank, and they should advice you on such account. I will await an update from you. Please do make contact with the bank so that the account opening can be fast. I call you brother so that we both understand that our trust in each other is that of blood. Attached to this email is a copy of the said funds certificate of Deposit for your reference only! no one will be asking you for this document, I feel its necessary for you to have a copy of it for reference purpose.

God Bless you and your entire family for your positive resolve to affect our lives.

Awaiting for your urgent response.

Your Brother,
Mr. Song Chen.

#214759 by AlanJones Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:24 am
From Standard Chartered Bank - [email protected]

Delivered-To: XXX
Received: by 10.221.2.198 with SMTP id nv6csp99376vcb;
Fri, 15 Aug 2014 02:08:28 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.70.137.98 with SMTP id qh2mr5045193pdb.61.1408093707439;
Fri, 15 Aug 2014 02:08:27 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail-pa0-f53.google.com (mail-pa0-f53.google.com [209.85.220.53])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id jd8si7413135pbd.136.2014.08.15.02.08.27
for XXX
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=209.85.220.53;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) [email protected]
Received: by mail-pa0-f53.google.com with SMTP id rd3so3191051pab.40
for XXX; Fri, 15 Aug 2014 02:08:27 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=1e100.net; s=20130820;
h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to
:content-type;
bh=M2IMu/7x3bQbLA+zB7r5qe26vbGtEXYDxCc3r9sBJz4=;
b=gcVLw6+ULWae5Eb1Drar4I0o7Jg7CpLXqKKp1xDwjz2hgk+X6h8sqMqpyHT+xCbMLP
s6li/mvSr34jKTIdBGWGLiuQVtZcS2WFRqRuKKem5DvA/qCUc0t1y6MCIAybFaEDnfv5
J09Us7Y2GIQoOm8y6/lxxp5Zy5RipEw0g5M7hKHV+WKOkOSZeVT2OIxxmwiubVJ65JzL
zW0AoogjplLN60IqvoxSu87IAeL5XFyZD36kdhi3gco6dEG4v71i3TG4qQQSXuHXspPu
kwUT5eyMDUhaDLWSZp3Z1cVYVChl0opOqUZ+1saRXWkL69XonMnUVgoKikRlM8WsiTTd
eJvQ==
X-Gm-Message-State: ALoCoQkg70bPlUlxesw+XQfHPGvcYFg69FtldCKRn28bbNtfudPfSB01wMgB5tImzGNY4pPiRmoi
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.70.21.202 with SMTP id x10mr16729145pde.92.1408093707031;
Received: by 10.66.222.225 with HTTP; Fri, 15 Aug 2014 02:08:26 -0700 (PDT)
X-Originating-IP: [41.58.107.65]
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 17:08:26 +0800
Message-ID: <CAPFeg0p9PORjOUQU9YYXwjE3qf-y0u-MhFVmjKS4_DJA8Owrgg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Initial Account Opening Deposit
To: XXX

Email From Standard Chartered Bank, Malaysia as an individual and a Non-resident/citizen of Malaysia, you are only qualified to open a Transit offshore domiciliary account in Malaysia. This is as prescribed by standard Malaysia banking guidelines issued by the Financial Service Authority (F.S.A.) of the Malaysia. Transit Accounts are special temporary accounts setup solely for the purpose of receiving a single or more transfer within a period of 1 year for further remittance to a standard/normal account outside Malaysia. It’s like a passage account for funds.

It's a short term Holden account and it's closed immediately the entire funds in the account are transferred at the expiration of 1 year. While transfers can be made into the account within and outside Malaysia, it’s not permitted for you to transfer funds from your transit account to any other account within Malaysia; hence the reason why it’s referred to as a transit/passage account for non-residents/citizens of Malaysia as all your eventual transfers must be to accounts/beneficiaries outside Malaysia.

You shall neither be issued with cheque /pass books nor credit cards as you have the options of operating your account via telephone. This account is comparable to a Swiss number account in mode of transaction and operation. But most importantly your funds are safe and very secure till the eventual exhaustion of the funds in the account by you; you can wire your funds via our online internet banking to any account of your choice. The minimum initial account opening deposit for this account is $1,255.00 USD

Find as attached to this email an ACCOUNT OPENING FORM for you to fill and return back to us, scan and send as an email attachment. as soon as you return the filled form your account will be setup after which all information that you might need in operating your new transit bank account with us will be sent to you, You must also fax or scan a valid government issued identity (i.e. your driver’s license or the bio-page of your international passport) for verification and authentication purposes.

To open and print the attached files, you will need to have adobe acrobat reader installed in your computer. If you don't already have one, please go to http://www.adobe.com for a free download.

Finally, for the security of your funds and account, a mandatory insurance policy is issued on the account. This is to protect your funds and interest since you are not resident in Malaysia amongst other unforeseen eventualities that might arise due to the special nature of transit accounts.

The insurance also prevents any deductions to be posted to such funds in your account until any eventual beneficiary account you shall be remitting funds to be verified and passed to receive the funds. This is also as prescribed by Malaysia banking guidelines for domiciliary account holder

Thanks for your patience as we hope to give you a most rewarding banking experience.

Regard
Mr Myers
Standard Chartered Bank, Malaysia

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.58.107.65
Originating ISP: Swiftng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

The fake bank domain standchar-tered.com has been reported as fraudulent.

#214858 by AlanJones Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:08 am
Dear XXX ,

We acknowledge the receipt of your email and the account opening form you have filled and we are in process of the account opening.

Below/here is the name of our account officer Zamri Roslan you are to send the payment to for the account opening through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

Once again the account opening fee is $1,255.00 USD and again below here is the name and address of our account officer you are to send the payment to through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

Account Officer Name:

First Name: Zamri
Last Name: Roslan
Address: Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250
State: Kuala Lumpur

E-mail this office a copy of the transfer slip and send the following information via email as they appear on the Western Union transfer slip:

[1] Name And Address Of Sender:
[2] Amount Sent:
[3] Control Number (MTCN):
[4] Test Question And Answer If Any:

As soon as we receive confirmation of the payment we will send you your account information's immediately.

Regard
Mr Myers
Standard Chartered Bank, Malaysia