Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#214843 by AlanJones Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:37 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22668303013

Mr.Maham Pasha.
Bill and Exchange Manager,
Bank of Africa(B.O.A)
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
West Africa..
ATTN,
Sorry to distract your attention, I am Mr.Maham Pasha the bill and exchange manager in the bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
In my department, I found the deposited fund amounted $15m united state
dollars owned by a disease customer who died in the air crash with his
entire family.However, I shall detail you with the full information as
soon as I hear from you.Can you be able and capable to assist me provide
your receiving bank account where this fund will lodge in your favour?
I shall give you 30% of the total sum as soon as this fund hits your
account and I shall visit you in your country for the chearing.
Please this is very confidential. If you are interested, please forward me
the bellow informations;
Your name:.........................
Your country:...................... ...
Your phone Number:....................... .
Your tel/fax:...................... .....
Your age:.......................... ....
Your occupation:................... ...
I AM WAITHING FOR YOUR PROMPT ACTION THROUGH THIS LINK
[email protected]
Thank for your anticipated co-peration
Your's Faithfully.
Mr.Maham Pasha.
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#214844 by AlanJones Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:39 am
Dear XXX,

thank you for your mail, regards to the business proposal that i contacted you for your assistance, i have to let you know that i will be very happy to share this transaction with you knowing fully well that you shall assist me for the success and This will only take you 6 or 7 working days depending how serious you might handle the project.

I advice you to be contacting me through the above email address for security reasons and for your information i contacted you for your good assistance towards helping me in this matter for the benefit of our both families and we suppose to meet our selves, but not at this moment as i am suppose to be in the bank until the fund is transferred into your account.

Listen, this is to let you know that the transaction is right, serious and of which it is 100% legal as i have underground done all the necessary arrangement as to ensure 100% risk free of which i made a prayer on your behalf, Before i decided to contact and choose you based on this very transaction and this is why i have trusted and select you and made you the controller of the fund so bear in mind that you are free to discuss options that might be good for both of our families, But the most important thing is to join hands together for the success so i want you to assist me to your best ability so as to achieved our aim.

Now i will like to introduce myself to you , I am a Burkina be, I held from region called Kadiago in Burkina Faso, I schooled at university of Gambia, where I had my first degree (bsc.Hons ) in banking and finance, and also my masters degree in (MBA) in the same university in commercial law ,finally the university honored me with doctorate a ward certificate as a doctor due to the legacy I left behind , that is why today I am doctor by a word.

I am 48 years of age happily married with good looking wife who also work with an insurance firm here in Burkina Faso, we have twochildren, I have work with the bank for over 14 years, in this bank I am the presiding manager of credit and exchange department here in the bank of Africa, I have work along way to see that I keep to my reputation in this bank, meanwhile I will like if you can maintain this transaction to the top most secrecy till this money get in to your account,after that we can meet each other and start something better as you might advised with the money. A big time firm prissily in your country,

I have to thank you once again for your much concern and Understanding towards this transaction and this is to let you know that success shall be our birth right as long as this transaction is concern because i work in this bank and i strongly believed what i am talking about. But please do not betray me at last when the fund shall finally goes into your account.

Meanwhile, i will like you to call me immediately you received this mail as i told you in our telephpone discussion, which i will send you an application letter to fill in properly and send it to our bank through the bank customer email address as i will indicate in the application form.

The bank will be contacting you on the procedures involved in transferring the fund into your account so what ever you might receive from our bank, After applying Do not fail to let me know so that i can direct you. As i have programmed the fund be into your account.

Please Always be in contact with me through my telephone number and Also make sure that you keep every thing top secret until this fund is transferred into your account so as to avoid any kind of exposure.

l will be seriously waiting for your urgent call and also to send you the application form.

Further information: As soon as you send the application to our bank as i will direct you, please make sure you informed me by calling me through my telephone number for my urgent attention as to monitor the process as your insider in the bank.

Thanks and From Mr Maham Pasha

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#214845 by AlanJones Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:42 am
Dear XXX,

I contacted you to assist me finalized this transfer with out delay.I have given you the application form to be fill and foward to our bank here for the release and
transfer of the fund into your account,here is the bank email id: ([email protected])do not fail to inform me as soon as you send the application form to the
bank

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
ATTN:MUHAMMAD MOOOD
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO

:([email protected])

Respected Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE AND SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF MY INHERITANCE FUNDS FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER BOA4934109,

I am the business associate and next of kin to late Mr Kattan Salif from Amman Jordan , your deceased customer who held the above account number with your
bank,and who died in plane crash.

I humbly appeal to your esteemed office to release and transfer these funds into my nominated receiving bank account detail stated below.

1) Your Bank Name.......................... .......
2) Your Bank Address....................... .............................. ...
3) Your Phone Number……………………………….
4) Bank Account Number………………………….
5) Swift Code.......................... .........
6) E – Mail……………………………..
7) Your Profession…………………………….
8) Your Age……………..
9) fax number ……………
10) country name…………………………….
11) Your direct mobile line.......................... ..

I shall appreciate your prompt attention to this application as I solemnly promise to abide by all your protocol and transactional
requirements and shall be very great full if my application will be granted Yours

Sincerely,
Name ………………………………

#214848 by AlanJones Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:48 am
From boa bank - [email protected]

ffice of the Director forign remittance department,
Drapeau du Burkina Faso
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
COOPERTAE HEADQUARTER
AVE.N’KRUMA 770 01BP, Ouagadougou
Burkina Faso.

Tele/Fax:+226 50 32 72 01
EMAIL:[email protected]

OUR REF: BOA/BF-X1X-TM/VOL.2014........YOU’RE REF..

Date :15/8/2014
ATTN:XXX

BOA- ACKNOWLEDEGEMENT OF APPLICATION FOR INHERITANCE CLAIM.

Based on the reciept of your Emergency application letter dated this day The 15-8-2014 putting claims over the balance of our deceased customer.

I grave your indulgence to be informed that we have noted your banking cordinates.

In accordance with the transactional policy of this bank and in strict guidiance of the Federal Ministry Of Finance (FMF) you are guided to observe this formal application directive to enable us submitt succefully your payment file application to the Ministry Of Finance & Budget to enable them issue us with out delay a remittance signal for the approval and release of your claim.including our needed official processing fee of $1.900 USD.

In observing this protocol, you are required to Open the attached file of our official declearation form for next of kin, comply with the directives stated in and get back to us with out delay.
and note;our bank official processing fee of $1.900 dollars from you,to enable us re-activate the dormant account and transfer those funds into your designated bank account without hesitation

Here is our Information to send the processing fee of $1.900 dollars.

Receiver's Name: mrs joy banje
City: Ouagadoudou
Address: 770 AVENUE DE LA RESISTANCE DU 17 MAI
West Africa.

NOTE: YOU HAVE 48 BANKING HOURS GRACE TO COMPLY WITH THESE INITIAL BANK DIRECTIVES TO FACILITATE THE IMMEDIATE APPROVAL AND RELEASE OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND PAYMENT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT,
Thanks,

Yours sincerely,

MUHAMMAD MOOOD

DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE, BOA.BF
FOR THE MANAGEMENT BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)BF

We are neither just an off shore bank nor are we only on shore ........WE ARE BOTH; We touch base at every nook and cranny of the country. That is why you 'll always find Bank of Africa branch up North ,down South, East and West. Our amiable record is borne out of the bank's philosophy of clients satisfaction, we offer our clients the following services: Traditional Banking services, Corporate Finance Services, Telebanking Services, Visible & Invisible Transaction Services, Exports Desk Services and Public Sectors Services.We are totally devoted to you.

This transmission has been issued by Bank Of Africa ''boa'' for the information of the addressee only and should not be reproduced and / or distributed to any other person. to its completeness
Groupe BANK OF AFRICA
© Copyright 2004 BANK OF AFRICA. Online Inc., all rights reserved.

#214849 by AlanJones Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:49 am
Dear XXX,

how are you and your family hope all is well,have you send the application form to our bank management.

I want you to always check your email so that there will not be any delay from your side, and do forward to me any update from the Bank so that I will advise you on what to do because I don't want you to make any mistake.Here is my private telephone number; you can call me any time for oral conversation. +226 68 30 30 13.

Once again, I thank you for your carefulness towards this transaction and I will appreciate if you can abide to my instructions.

Thank you.

Mr. Maham Pasha

#214923 by AlanJones Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:32 pm
Office of the Director forign remittance department,
Drapeau du Burkina Faso
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
COOPERTAE HEADQUARTER
AVE.N’KRUMA 770 01BP, Ouagadougou
Burkina Faso.

Tele/Fax:+226 50 32 72 01
EMAIL:[email protected]

OUR REF: BOA/BF-X1X-TM/VOL.2014........YOU’RE REF..

Date :16/8/2014
ATTN:XXX

Regarding your message Date :16/8/2014 requesting for our bank account numbers to enable you deposit amount 1.900 dollars.

Here is our Attorney's Information to send the processing fee of $1.900 dollars.

BANK NAME: Ecobank - Burkina
A/C NAME: Bicaba H. Adeline
ACCOUNT NO. 0010811734862901
SWIFTE CODE. ECOCBFBF
IBAN CODE. C0083 00001 0811734862901 79XOF
BANK ADDRESS: 49, Rue de I'hotel de ville 01 B.P. 145 Ouagadougou 01 Burkina Faso.

CORRESPONDING BANK IN SAUDI ARABIA
**********************************************************************************
ROYALS SAOUDIENS
THE NATIONAL COMMERCIAL
PO BOX 3555 JEDDAH 21481, SAUDI ARABIA

NOTE: YOU HAVE 48 BANKING HOURS GRACE TO COMPLY WITH THESE INITIAL BANK DIRECTIVES TO FACILITATE THE IMMEDIATE APPROVAL AND RELEASE OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND PAYMENT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT,
Thanks,

Yours sincerely,

MUHAMMAD MOOOD

DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE, BOA.BF
FOR THE MANAGEMENT BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)BF

We are neither just an off shore bank nor are we only on shore ........WE ARE BOTH; We touch base at every nook and cranny of the country. That is why you 'll always find Bank of Africa branch up North ,down South, East and West. Our amiable record is borne out of the bank's philosophy of clients satisfaction, we offer our clients the following services: Traditional Banking services, Corporate Finance Services, Telebanking Services, Visible & Invisible Transaction Services, Exports Desk Services and Public Sectors Services.We are totally devoted to you.

This transmission has been issued by Bank Of Africa ''boa'' for the information of the addressee only and should not be reproduced and / or distributed to any other person. to its completeness
Groupe BANK OF AFRICA
© Copyright 2004 BANK OF AFRICA. Online Inc., all rights reserved.

#215370 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:47 am
I don’t understand the resign why you want to do this to me brother