Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215197 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:49 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +44703594124

Home Address:74A Charlotte St. W1T 4QJ London.
Occupations: External Auditor

Hello,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before.I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of

Thirty Eight Million British Pounds Sterling(£38 million GBP)

Immediately to your account. The fund has been dormant (in-active) for 10 years in our Bank here without any body coming for it. I want to release the fund to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer Mr. Kurt Kahle (the owner of the account) who died a long with his supposed next of kin in air crash since on 31st July 2000. The Bank will release the fund to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer. For more information about the crash you can visit this site:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

I thus propose to do business with you, standing in as the next of kin
of these funds from the deceased and after due legal processes have
been followed the fund will be released to your account without delay
and we will use it for investment and to assist the less privileged in
the Society because if we left the fund with the government it will be
fortified for nothing and will be used to suppress the poor masses in
the society.

This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the fund is
legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism
or any other illegal act.

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and
delete it if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I
will give you more details regarding this transaction. Finally, you
will have 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me
execute this business. And also after the funds has been transfered
into your bank account you will take 10% out as a compensation for the
expenses you will make in this transaction and 50% is for me. I need
to hear from you urgent so that I will give you more information
regarding this transaction.

1. SEND YOUR FULL NAME......
2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER......
3. AGE.........
4. MATERIAL STATUS.........

I look forward to hear from you as soon as possible if you are interested.

Regards,
Mr. Jerry Wilson.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215198 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:50 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your mail, Considering your positive responses and in my anticipation of a strong and solid cooperation from your side in this business, in-fact I am very much interested to know whether you will be capable to do this business with me in full confidence trusting that you will never let me down in future ok and be sure that everything is very legal and will work out fine as long as we follow the normal procedures of inheritance

So if you are really serious to cooperate with me in this deal send the account details without any delay to enable me provide you with all the legal document's (2) you must have a valid international passport or traveling documents because you will be required to come to London or to any of our Foreign Payment Office to sign the final fund release other form at the bank counter.

Firstly, I must assure you that this business is totally free of risk and also transparent. I wouldn't have involved myself in this transaction if it is not safe. This is my over two decades in banking cycle. You should give priority attention to this business if you are really capable of handling this business that requires great trust and confidence bearing in mind that this is not a regular business that comes and goes, it is a God sent opportunity and such opportunity usually comes once in a life time.

I am 54 years old married, also a Christian and trustworthy, I want to assure you that this business is 100% guaranteed and there will be documents of transfer to prove that the money going into your a/c is genuine, free from drug/terrorist and money laundering.

You should know that I am not doing this business because of the large amount that is involved on it but rather the success of this business will benefit both families from generation to generation as far as you follow the instruction which I will be getting from our Insider in Bank, and you should know that never a business to succeed without building trust to each other. I promise you that I will never let you down in this business either now or in the future.

The main reason why I contacted you for this business is because the original operator of the A/C is a foreigner and this money can only be approved into a foreign beneficiaries A/C only, frankly speaking from the bottom of my heart my fear now is the security of this money in your custody once transferred into your A/C because I don't know you before nor your capability and facilities to handle this large amount, but I am now trusting you by your words and trusting God that you will never let me down, I really want to know more of you and I will want you to keep it very confidential at all times because it is large amount and be sure that I will get all the necessary documents to avoid any mistake and we should be maintaining constant communications between us and you should note that this business should take precedence over any other business for the mean time.

I am assuring you again and again that the success of this business is never in doubt, because we will get all the transaction documents before the money go into the a/c so you should not entertain any fear in sending the a/c information so that I will start the processing of the foreign payment documents in your name as the beneficiary, so be rest assured that everything will work out fine.

Now I need the A/C information as stated below:

Bank Name..................

Bank Address...............

A/c Name...................

A/c No.....................

Swift Code................. OR

Routing NO................ if any and your private phone number both home, office and cell.

I wait to hear from you.

Mr. Jerry Wilson
+44703594124

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.