Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#214351 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:57 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +27734256986, +27782873885 & +4915211300197

PRIVATE FINANCIAL ADVISER

I am contacting you with an intent geared towards an interest which I want both of us to participate in and which will be beneficial to us especially financially.

I happen to be a financial adviser and investment planner to the late president of Libya, who was killed in a gun battle in Libya on the 20th of October 2011. I have been handling most of his financial concerns and investment interests here in South Africa up to this date.

I have under my management, some amount of money which the late Gaddafi had instructed me to code for re-investment for his grand children in an event he is caught or killed.

We shall discuss more on this and the amount involved and the remuneration you shall receive for your efforts when I hear from you. Do get back to me.

Thank you and Best Regards,

From Mr. Patrice Masen
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#214352 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:59 am
From Patrice Masin - [email protected]

Hello XXX

Thank you for your response and interest in this project.

I NEED YOU TO ASSIST ME WITH THE TRANSFER AND INVESTMENT OF A COUPLE OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Kindly let me know your country of origin and your profession.

Best Regards

Pat.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#214353 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:00 am
Hello XXX

I am very happy that you have good experience in business.

This puts you in a good position in assisting me with the claim and transfer of the money to XXX without problems.

Your country has a history of a wonderful banking system that will allow us make huge transfers without much troubles.

The total amount is $20.5M is currently lodged with ABSA bank in South Africa.

Like I mentioned, the account is under my control and has NOT been touched for a long period, we need to act fast before the account becomes dormant and the funds claimed by the government and paid into the national treasury account.

The plan is very simple,:
1. we will prepare legal documents from the high court that will appoint you as the beneficiary of the money.
2. these documents will be lodged at the bank in order to claim the money.
3. after claiming the money, we will use a different bank (either First National Bank or Nedbank) to effect the transfer to Switzerland to avoid any traces!!
4. As soon as the transfer is completed, I will destroy all the files.

I am willing to give you 30% of the total sum or we can invest the money in your gold and pharmaceutical business.

XX, there's nothing to worry about as this transaction is 100% safe, I have been handling these accounts that has millions transferred and invested by different people over years. I can assure you now that nobody will ever know about this transaction.

Kindly send me your direct telephone number for more discussion.

Regards
Pat.

#214354 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:03 am
Hello XXX

Thanks for your email, I will give you a call on Monday for more discussion.

You don't have to worry, this man as the president when he was alive, had numerous accounts with different banks in most countries that ran into billions of dollars. Off course these funds where looted from oil deals and transferred to these accounts.

Now that he's gone, this has become a wonderful opportunity for most people who handled his accounts to be rich and they're all taking advantage of it because nobody will claim the funds after all. I have worked for him for years, believe me 20.5M is no where near what he gives to women. .

I will name you as the NEXT OF KIN to make it very easy. All the documents will be endorsed by the high court so that makes it legal and unquestionable.

we need to talk next week to enable me begin the process.

Regards
Pat.

#214355 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:04 am
Hello XXX

I called you a couple of times today but you didn't answer the phone.
please confirm your country code is +XX and your number: +XXX

#214356 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:04 am
Hello XXX

My apologies, my number is +27734256986

I will call you again later today or tomorrow

#214719 by AlanJones Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:53 pm
Hello XXX

I have been trying all week to speak to you without any success.

There's been some positive developments that I wanted to share with you or better get your opinion.

The attorney happen to have contacts with a European embassy that he's been working with for years.

The good news is that, he has the connections to move the funds to Europe.

This will make it a lot easier for us.

We really need to talk or kindly get back to me via email asap.

Regards
Pat.

#214745 by AlanJones Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:13 am
Thanks

I will meet the attorney this weekend, I will find out if they can bring the funds to XXX. It will be safer for us as well.

Do you think we can invest in mining?

#215127 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:53 pm
Hello XXX

Hope you're Ok.

I had a prolonged meeting today with the Attorney and Mr. George Bami (who is the Head of Diplomatic Unit) of the ABSA bank and he has agreed to assist us as long as you (the beneficiary) will accept the condition and requirements for this claim.

The Attorney has concluded the necessary arrangements and has appoint you as the next of kin/beneficiary of the said account.
I need you to send me copies of your ID(Passport or Valid Drivers License and Proof of Residence) immediately to enable the attorney finalize with the Department of Justice.
Please remember that the money is currently lodged in a trust account under "HANDS OF COMPASSION (PTY) LTD" and was originally set-up for charity. You MUST remember this information.

Mr. George and his team at the Diplomatic Unit of the bank are willing to approve the payment via diplomatic cash payment to you in XXX since you are unable to come here to sign the release payment documents.

Its very important that you contact Mr.George Bami on his PRIVATE EMAIL: [email protected]

He is waiting for your email to enable him explain the plan in detail and to proceed as regards the payment arrangements.

Please keep me informed on your communication with him.

Regards
Pat.

#215290 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:41 pm
From George bami - [email protected]

Good day XX,
I received your response and i am writing to explain to you in details what we are about to do from my department. I and Patrice had a very serious discussion when he approached me to assist him move these funds to you directly in XXX and i specifically told him of the conditions attached to such movement of cash. This department was set up by the Government and The Reserve Bank to cater for natural disaster situations in South Africa and other African countries in periods of earthquakes,drought,civil wars,epidemics like for example the Ebola crisis in Liberia,Sierra-Leone and other West African countries to move large amount of cash funds for relief materials,food and medication. Yes and just to let you know that our Government and leaders use this medium for their own personal use to move funds overseas.

I have agreed to assist and perfect all the necessary arrangement's to move these funds to you as the beneficiary. But the first step we need to take here is to fully document the funds legally in your name as the beneficiary and i will employ the services of our accredited Diplomatic courier company to move these funds to you as DIPLOMATIC BAGGAGE.

I need you to reconfirm to me the following to enable fully initialize this process:

1. FULL NAMES AND ADDRESS

2. SCAN COPY OF ANY OF YOUR I.D

3. DIRECT TELEPHONE OR MOBILE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN BE REACHED AT ANY TIME.

I wait these this information

Regards

George

#215291 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:43 pm
Hello XXX

Kindly let update us with your correspondence with Mr. Bami

Regards
Pat

#215338 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:00 am
Evening XXX,
Thanks for the information you sent me. The ID copy you sent me is not clear and would not be accepted at the court for the approval of the Legal claim documents. I will proceed tomorrow to start the process for documentation and arrangements for the movement of funds and i will write you tomorrow to inform you of the Diplomatic cash delivery payment condition's and what is expected of you to do at your end when the funds arrive. Please send me a more clearer copy of your I.D.
Thanks

George

#215523 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:55 pm
Evening XXX,
I am happy to inform you that by Friday we would have all the Legal Claim documents approved in your name as the beneficiary and conclude all arrangements for the movement of the funds in cash by the Diplomatic courier company to XXX. I have already concluded with the Courier company and Mr.Patrice have been responsible for the expenses for the documentation and diplomatic freight cost. it is very important that I personally explain and clarify you how this things work.
I want to assure you that we will handle everything from our end here and make sure the Diplomatic delivery officer and the BAGGAGE arrives XXX safely.

Very importantly, it is important that i inform you that you will be responsible to handle the Administrative clearing and handling cost in other for the diplomatic officer to clear the BAGGAGE from the customs at the Diplomatic unit in XXX before delivering to your home or address. I will brief you of the exact cost and name of the delivery officer as soon as the delivery is done on Sunday evening. Once the documents are ready on Friday morning I will send you copies.

It is very important we speak on phone, have tried to call you twice,but you are not picking your calls. We need to talk verbally. Then I will also send you an MOU agreement.

I wait to hear from you
Regards

George

#215524 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:55 pm
CALL ME Tel+27782873885

#215786 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:29 pm
Hello XXX,

Mr. George Bami has finalized the arrangement to bring the funds to XXX.

We have been trying to reach on the phone but you're not taking calls.

Its important that you speak to George to enable him explain in detail how you will claim the funds.

Again he's worried that the delivery officer would be stranded in XXX if he cant get you on the phone.

Please call George immediately as the officer will depart soon.

Regards
Pat.