Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215586 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:45 am
Tel. No.: +243991060541

I am Mr. Pierre Gamba Makemba, from Democratic
Republic of Congo we are Gold and Diamond miner
we are looking for a serious buyers of our products
we will give you a very good price and commission
from us.waiting for ypur urgent reply.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards

Mr. Pierre Gamba Makemba
Paramount Fingers Gold Mine
BP 492 Bukavu Goma
Democratic Republic Congo
Cell: +243991060541

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#216001 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:52 am
Thanks for your mail and your points are well noted.I want to let you know that all clients are allow to come to the refinery to take the sample of the Gold and negotiate as we are ready to offer you a better price and also there will be a discount depending on the kilograms purchase.we will give you the opportunity of buying five (5) kilograms we give you ten (10) kilograms respectively.Then paid the balance after sales of gold.Please XXX i want you to tell me about your good self and your cell phone number for more conversation.
waiting for your urgent reply.

Best regards

Mr. Pierre Gamba Makemba
BP 492 Bukavu Goma

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216119 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:22 pm
Thanks for your mail and i want to let you know my representative can come France or Belgium with a sample for you to see and i can assure you of 75kgs.In my last mail i asked you to replied with your cell phone for more conversation or you can call my number direct.

Best regards
Mr. Pierre Gamba Makemba
BP 492 Bukavu Goma

#216160 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:51 am
Thanks for your mail and your points are quite understood and we can meet in Nairobi Kenya if France or Belgium is not accepted by you.our representative can not come XXX in our own expense except you can finance the trip.

Best regards
Mr. Pierre Gamba Makemba
BP 492 Bukavu Goma