Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#209950 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:07 am

-
Greetings,

Please do no treat this as an unsolicited email, I have made so much research before contacting you, I do know that you are someone special and have decided to contact you in this personal confidential Issue.

I must express my proposal without reservation and I wish to tell you that I have contacted you because of a business of 500kg of Gold / precious metal presently deposited in my company’s vault.

I want you to try and understand me and also place yourself in my position as a vault manager of a safe keeping company, a lot have happened and I am aware of a whole lot of issue and having put up 17 years with this company, I have nothing to write home about. Hence I have missed many opportunity and do not wish to see more go by.

I have contacted you because you can help me to achieve this, knowing that in today world market,500kg of Gold / precious metal is not a small money, your last name is what has attracted me to contact you and i just need to know if I can trust that whole amount of Gold / precious metal to you for sale and we share the proceed.

The depositor of the Gold bullion in question died three years Ago and my company is not aware of this, he is a foreigner and have the same last name with you, I happen to have some of his documents with me, I am requesting that you will stand as his relative/partner, so that we can process the release to you, this will only be known by both of us ,as you need to maintain absolute secret about it.

I am assuring you of 100% success and you do not need to come down here unless you deem it necessary, I can get an attorney to represent you in any dealings with the company, as an insider I will inform you on all to do to get this done and I will also stand to attest that you are his relative since I am the oldest serving staff in the company.

I want you to check this thoroughly and get back to me, I am very ready to release the certificate of Deposit to you for you to go through, I will implore you to have this deal accomplish with me and we need an urgent move to secure this transaction.

I will wait to hear from you.

Thanks,

Sincerely,
Philip Owen.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#209951 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:09 am
Dear XXX,

I have contacted you because you can help me to achieve this, knowing that in today world market,500kg of Gold is not a small money, your last name XXX is what has attracted me to contact you and i just need to know if I can trust that whole amount of Gold to you for sales and we share the proceed.

The depositor of the Gold bullion in question died three years Ago and my company is not aware of this, he is a foreigner and have the same last name with you, I happen to have some of his documents with me, I am requesting that you will stand as his relative/partner, so that we can process the release to you, this will only be known by both of us ,as you need to maintain absolute secret about it.

I am assuring you of 100% success and you do not need to come down here unless you deem it necessary, I can get an attorney to represent you in any dealings with the company, as an insider I will inform you on all to do to get this done and I will also stand to attest that you are his relative since I am the oldest serving staff in the company.

Send me your contact phone number so we can communicate to know more about our self if you are okay with this information.

Thanks
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#209952 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:10 am
Dear XXX,

I`m impressed with your response but i will love to speak to you on phone to help us know our self`s better, please send me your phone number with your country calling code so i could be able to reach you because i had tried reaching you but it couldn`t go through because of the dialing code i used,

Please be open to me because we need to be very transparent to each other so we can achieve success together.

You know we are going to secure a change of ownership certificate in your name before we can move the gold to your location for sales.

I`ll be looking forward to read from you soon.

Thanks
Philips

#209953 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:10 am
Dear XXX,

Good to read from you i must say am happy but i tried calling you just few minutes ago please do call me on this number.+233-546-186104

Yours

Philip

#215341 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:12 am
Dear XXX,
You call this a small business okay no problem just help me to sale my GOLD that is all i can share by percentage okay.
please do get back to me.

#215443 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:38 pm
Mr XXXX ,
I want to no if you are still interested on that Gold transaction so that we can now start the transaction immediately,
please if so do get back to me with your a copy of your identity card and your mobile number so that we can proceed immediately.
Thank`s

Philip Owen.

#215690 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:53 am
Dear XXX,

Please send me your phone number with your country code i tried calling you on this number but is not connecting or do call me on my mobile so we can discuss more about this transaction;......+233546186104.

Thanks

#215780 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:14 pm
i called you but you are not talking why?

#215850 by AlanJones Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:50 am
please do call me on my cell;+233546186104 i will be looking forward to read from you.

#215868 by AlanJones Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:32 am
please be sincere here i just want to be sure of your willingness to do this transaction with me and i will like to know if you can afford to take care of the shipment .

thanks

#215880 by AlanJones Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:14 am
The scammer calls victims from phone number +233231075368.

#216211 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:46 pm
Dear XXX,
Many thanks for the phone conversation some minutes ago,i really appreciate that effort and your time and willingness ,because it has helped me to know who am dealing with and it`s an assurance that am communicating with the right person meanwhile our transaction has to do with trust hug amount of money involved because am shipping the whole gold to your country for sales.

All the covering documents with the gold origin certificate is ready and all the original copies are with me but we need to obtain a change of ownership certificate to your name to enable us commence with the shipment without any delay whiles delivering in your country.

Do get back to me with a scanned copy of your identity and a delivery address for the shipment after we must have obtained the change of ownership certificate in your favor.

I`ll be looking forward to read from you with the required information's from your end

Regards
Philips

#216276 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:34 pm
Dear XXX,
Am sure i informed you that we need to obtain a change of ownership certificate in your name to make sure the gold covering documents will bear your legal name to help us proceed with the shipment to your address.

We are asked to pay $700 for procurement of this documents to enable us proceed with the shipment immediately because i had already arranged with a courier company that will ship the Gold to the mailing address that you provided.

If you really want us to archive this transaction and make success out of it because i know how much we will make from the gold in your country meanwhile we will share the profit equal.%50/%50 between you and me.

XXX i`m trusting with this hug some of fortune because my mind tells me you`er a good man , worthy to be trusted, lets do this transaction with absolute trust and transparency .

You can send the money to me through westernunion money transfer a Money gram am sure there is a branch in your area.

i`ll be looking forward in hearing from you with the required amount so we can proceed with shipment.

Regards

Philip Owen

#216300 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:47 am
Dear XXX,

Here is my account details as required :.................

BANK NAME;..................ECO BANK GHANA
ACCOUNT NAME;............MIKE DARAH
ACCOUNT NUMBER;........O111134443456601
BANK BRANCH ..............SPINTEX ROAD
SWIFT CODE;.................ECOCGHAC
ADDRESS;..................H/NO 59 SAKUMONO OFF SPINTEX ROAD
ACCRA-GHANA

I`M LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE TRANSFER DETAILS, DON`T FORGET TO SEND ME THE TRANSFER SLIP ONCE YOU ARE THROUGH WITH THE TRANSFER.

REGARDS

PHILIP OWEN.

#216441 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:59 pm
Okay hence i receive it the transaction will start immediately, and i will be waiting to hear from you tomorrow.

Dear XXX,
It must not be that Bank only you can also send it trough Western union money transfer i can also give you the detail how to send it.
Please do get back to me immediately you receive this message while`s i will be waiting for you to forward you the details of how to send the money in trough western union .
Thanks.