Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215986 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:08 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +971529287019, +97140271­1675, +97140331­7456 & +97152670­7182

From the office of Mr Ahmed Al Salhi,
Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi,
Mina Branch Abu Dhabi,United Arab Emirates.
Showroom No 1 Ground Floor,Al Aryam Tower,
Al Mina Road,Abu Dhabi U.A.E.

Dear Friend,

I am pleased to get across to you with a very urgent and profitable
business proposal,this message is real and must be kept confidential
because you might find this email in your Inbox,Junk or Spam folder.I
need your assistance in this urgent matter.I got your e-mail address
on the internet while browsing and after that,i decided to contact you
and ask for your assistance in this urgent matter that requires trust
and confidentiality.

I am Mr Ahmed Al Salhi,the Branch Manager National Bank of Abu
Dhabi,Mina Branch Abu Dhabi. Showroom No 1 Ground Floor,Al Aryam
Tower,Al Mina Road,Abu Dhabi (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES). I am 55 years old
Married with four children.

I am writing this proposal to ask for your support and cooperation to
carry out this great deal opportunity in my department.On 6th of June
1999,an America Oil consultant/contractor with Petroleum
Corporation,Mr. Richard Burson made a numbered time (fixed) deposit
for twelve calendar months Valued at US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million
United State Dollars in my branch upon maturity). I sent a routine
notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.After a
month,we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract
employers,the Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Richard Burson, died in
the plane crash On October 31 1999 (an Egyptian Boeing 767 Flight 990)
with other passengers on board as you can confirm it yourself via the
website below:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/502503.stm

Most astonishing of my discovery was that,all records bear no Next of
Kin,meaning no member of Mr. Richard Burson's family knows about the
deposit therefore,no member of his family will ever come forward to
claim the money in order for the bank not to transfer the said sum of
Twelve Million United State Dollars($12,000,000.00)as unclaimed funds
to the Emirates treasury account,the above stated funds most be
claimed immediately by somebody standing in as late Mr. Richard
Burson's Next of Kin.

According to UNITED ARAB EMIRATES LAW at the expiration of 15
(Fifteen) years,the money will be reverted by the UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Government and be used for improving the living conditions of the
residents of U.A.E i.e Building of Malls, Hotels and some other
Tourism centers if nobody applies to claim the fund because this is
where UNITED ARAB EMIRATES governments raise money to build such
luxury buildings, Hotel's and Malls. This revelation is only known to
me because i was his personal account officer before i was posted to
become the Bank Branch Manager.

I am now seeking your cooperation to act as NEXT OF KIN to late Mr.
Richard Burson to claim the funds and move them into useful
investments,we shall split the money between ourselves upon the
confirmation of the money into your dominated Bank Account in your
country. I am ready to offer you 35% of the total funds and 60% for me
while 5% will be set aside for any expenses that might be incurred
during or after the transaction.

Please note that by virtue of my position in the bank,i have worked
out perfect modality as well as i shall provide the relevant
information and documents for the successful claiming and transfer of
the funds into the account that will be provided by you. I don't want
this funds to be in any part of gulf country for a security purpose
during and after the transaction and i cannot stand in the forefront
of this transaction because i work with the bank that is why i am
contacting you for an assistance and be rest assured that this deal
involves no risk upon the receiving of your acceptance mail. I will
like you to provide me with the following details below:

(1) Your contact phone Number:
(2) Your Full Name:
(3) Current Resident Address:
(4) Your Private E-mail Address:
(5) Your Occupation:
(6) Your Age and Sex:
(7) Your Nationality:

Then i shall furnish you with due process of concluding this
transaction without any delay. Please discard this message if you are
not interested,if you have any reasons to reject this offer because
any Leakage of this information will be too bad for me at my office as
the Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi here in U.A.E.

Thanks for your kind understanding.

Mr Ahmed Al Salhi.
Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi
Mina Branch Abu Dhabi,United Arab Emirates
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215987 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:11 am
From Ahmed Al Salhi - [email protected]

My Dear Friend,

Asalam Aleekom,

Thanks for your reply to my proposal and your interest, willingness and readiness to co-operate with me to receive these funds which we shall investments together as a partner in your company/country after this transaction. I am assuring you that there is no risk in this transaction and i want you to believe my words. Kindly send down your personal information’s list below as soon as i receive it, then i will send you an application form which you fill and contact the bank attorney for further procedure.

(1) Your Direct Phone Numbers:
(2) Your Full Name:
(3) Full Residence Address:
(4) Your Private E-mail Box:
(5) Your Occupation:
(6) Your Age:
(7) Your Nationality:

There is no danger at all and i have considered security on this deal before i contacted you, so there is no problem involving in this transaction as all modality has been put in place, also all necessary machinery has been put in motion and all underground work has been done to successfully achieve this transaction because i will use my positions being the Bank Branch Manager to ensure that the transaction is successfully achieved within the short period of time.

Note: This transaction is real, and the fund is free from drugs, terrorism, and money laundry and does not relate to any breach of law. It has no criminal origin and devoid of encumbrances. I will send to you an application form to fill and contact our bank attorney for the legal procedure for the funds transfer into your bank account. I want to begin by assuring you that we can conclude this transaction within 10 working days from the date of commencement. As the procedures relating to the transaction mentioned is not a complex one and good enough it's going to be a bank-to-bank wire transfer therefore inherent risks are negated.

All it will take for you to commence this transaction is to write a letter accompanied by your details in the form as i will stated it as soon as i hear from you which you will forward to our Bank Legal Adviser/Attorney. It will serve to introduce you to the bank, and of course trigger the processing of your transfer request. The bank will carry out some verification procedures example: they will demand for the deposit and death certificate of the deceased every document that the bank attorney shall demand from you, which i am here and ready to provide you any kind of documents or information they might request from you regarding this transaction. Therefore, after making the request through the Bank Attorney by completing and forwarding the form which i will send to you.

Please ensure utilizing an email that only you have access to and i will also need to stress the fact that the foregoing must be kept strictly between the two of us. Your email to the Attorney should also serve to request from the department the procedure(s) involved in claiming the funds entitled to you vis-à-vis the documents i shall make available to you to forward to him when he demands for such. I need to again stress the need for the two of us to work together to achieve success. I want you to assure me that you will only take the percentage that i have already put forward to you, and nothing more.

Humans tend to always have a change of heart in issues relating to money,and since it is going to be your account the funds will be transferred, i need to be able to trust you and have a complete feel of confidence that my share will also accrue to me when we conclude this transaction. The attorney that representing the bank will take care of everything therefore once i hear from you i will send to you an application form and the bank attorney's contact.

NOTE: Let absolute honesty, sincerity, confidentiality, reliability and trust be our watchword throughout this transaction considering my official positions here. I want you to believe every word that I told you, because as a true child of God/Allah,i believe in God/Allah's judgments. There is reward for every sins committed whether we like it or not and when God/Allah says every sinner will not go unpunished He meant it because it is impossible for God/Allah to lie.

Thanking you once again for all your co-operations and understanding while await your urgent reply to enable us to proceed without any further delays. You can reach me on my direct phone number +971-529-287-019 if you have anything to ask and feel free to call me anytime. Awaiting your call or email.

Maasalam/Peace!

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Ahmed Al Salhi.
My Direct Number: +971-529-287-019
Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 154.66.36.184
Originating ISP: Smilecomms
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216038 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:41 am
My Dear Brother XXX,

Asalam Aleekom,

Many thanks for your mail by accepting my proposal and sending your personal information, i am glad that you are willing to work with me on this project. However, before proceeding to give you details of the transaction and the modalities for the conclusion, it is pertinent to address a very important issue, which if not properly tackled, could cause an impediment to the progress of this transaction this issue is confidential .

However, i believe that its importance cannot be over emphasized, taking into consideration to the nature of this transaction. I know many people in my country and am sure also in yours will do a lot of things to get their hands on this kind of money we are talking about so we must exercise all forms of caution and don't let the figure of the money control us because i believe we are not a kind we should be able to control ourselves over money.

As the branch manager, Head of Treasury and Financial Services and also directly responsible for overseeing the liability side of IBTC's balance sheet and Foreign Exchange trading and the Money Market desk, for the sake of my personality and position in the society this transaction has to be kept strictly confidential to avoid failure and other unforeseen circumstances.

I hereby reassure you as the originator of the pending project that if you follow my instructions accordingly and promptly, the project will be 100% completed in at most 15 banking working days from the receipt of your requirements. Under my perfected modalities for a prompt finalization of the project, it is absolutely risk-free and fail-proof during and after this transaction.

I realize the necessity of confidence and trust as reposed on us as partners, being necessary for building the solidarity disposition to be maintained by me in the furtherance of the prompt realization of my desire. In total recognition of this spirit, i guarantee you that neither your interest nor that of your company will be brought to odium by reason of this project. You can count absolutely on this as i will not let you down. You have to also understand that from my own end, i do not also know you and i am relying on good judgment . I am aware that the sum of money we are talking about can make many a man behave in a manner he is not usually associated with.

Therefore, you can understand that both parties involved in this are depending mainly on faith. In these days and times this is rather insubstantial but, my friend, I have no choice than trusting in you and i hope you will not let me down as well at the end of this transaction. I am ready to take the risk, as I believe it is worth it. To meet with the total guarantee giving above, it is absolutely essential for us to officiate the process of the funds transfer. Let me assure you that this transaction will be carried out in full observance of the law and in accordance with National Bank of Abu Dhabi general procedures and Dubai UAE.

Financial regulations.
In order for me to officiate the process, i have enclosed a text application form attached to this mail that you are to fill and sign and send back immediately via this my email to enable me go through and see if they are okay before you send them to our legal department of my bank with the email address above to avoid any mistakes.

By virtue of my position (Head of Treasury and Financial Services) it is ordinarily and exclusively my duty to validate outstanding deposit so you do not have to be worried over anything because all necessary measures have been mapped out. All that I request is for you to follow my instructions religiously and promptly. Upon receiving the application properly filled and you send to me for crosschecking, you are to contact legal department of my bank with the application once i crosscheck them and give you go ahead to send to our Legal Department.

I will also arrange for all the paper work so that you can lawfully claim the funds as the next of kin in short any documents the legal department of my bank might request from you about this transaction, just get back to me and i promise to provide them for you. Like I said it's my duty as an insider to make sure I guard and protect you till the funds will be transfer to your nominated Bank account.

Based on the above intention, I hereby propose the following conditions.

( 1 ) You will provide a safe Bank account either in your country or any country of your choice where the money will be transferred into.

( 2 ) You will give me a Guarantee to assure that my share will be transferred into an account (which i will later open on my name in your country) after the funds has been confirmed in your bank account.

( 3 ) You must maintain absolute confidentiality during and after the transaction. If you accept the above conditions, reply immediately to enable us proceed on this transaction without any delay.

Please call me for more clarification if there is more you need to know on my direct private mobile number: +971-529-287-019, while i will be Looking forward hearing back from you.

Maasalam/Peace!

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Ahmed Al Salhi.

Two word attachments

BARRISTER YOUSUF AL SHARIF ADVOCATES &

CONSULTANTS CHAMBER, UNITED ARAB

EMIRATES.

Office Address: Office Court Building, 1st Floor

Suite 106,112 & 113, Oud Metha Dubai,

United Arab Emirates, U.A.E.

Fax Number: +971 (40) 271­1675

Telephone: +971 (40) 331­7456

Direct Number: +971 (5) 2670­7182

E­Mail: [email protected]

E­Mail: [email protected]

ACCOUNT NAME: RICHARD BURSON.

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0014­894321­001)

APPLICATION FOR RELEASE OF U$12M (TWELVE MILLION UNITED

STATES DOLLARS ONLY) INTO MY DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT

ATTN: LEGAL DEPARTMENT OF NATIONAL BANK OF DUBAI ABU DHABI (NBAD)

DUBAI UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (U.A.E).

DEAR BARRISTER YOUSUF AL SHARIF (Esq)

I am Mr. ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ from ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ hereby apply

to the legal department of the National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD)

through these, their esteem Department of International Remittance

Office for the release of my fund valued at (US$ 12,000,000.00) Twelve

Million United States Dollars Only.

These funds were deposited in your bank custody with A/C Name: Richard

Burson, A/C Number (0014­894321­001). As at the time of the deposit

no beneficiary to the funds was specified, hence in place of that he

left a special instruction, which you can verify in your records. The

money can be withdrawn or cleared by me or any other person I may

authorize with the security deposit code. I can give you the code for

verification upon demand.

Please, I want my application to be attended to as quickly as

possible. I shall give you any other details you may wish to know with

regards to the particulars of the account.

MY BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS AS FOLLOW:

BANK NAME: ..................................

BANK ADDRESS: .........................

YOUR FULL ADDRESS: .......................

A/C NAME: .................................

ACCOUNT NO: ............................

SWIFT CODE OR ROUTINE NO: .....................

PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS: ..............

COMPANY NAME: ........................

POSITION: ....................................

PRIVATE TEL/FAX NO: .................

NATIONALITY: .........................

I want to thank you in anticipation for your immediate attention,

assistance and guidance towards the clearing of these funds presently

with your Bank, you can contact me via phone or email for anything you

may need from me. Please ensure that you expedite actions to process

for the release and transfer of my fund as I need it so urgent to

carry out a business project which has been awarded to me by my

country Government.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. ..............................

Your Address...................

Legal Department of National Bank of Abu Dhabi

(NBAD) United Arab Emirates UAE.

Application for the release of U$12M

I am Mr­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ I hereby apply for the

release of a sum of (US$ 12,000,000.00) (Twelve Million United States Dollars Only.) to my

Bank Account which was fixed deposited in your Bank by my late business partner MR.

RICHARD BURSON whose died in a plane crash in Egypt Air Flight 990, 1999 air crash. I have

all the documents as his legal Next of Kin.

Finally, kindly inform me about the procedures i have to follow to get this funds credited into my

account as soon as possible.

Mr­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

#216116 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:11 pm
My Dear XXX,

Asalam Aleekom,

Many thanks for your urgent reply of my application form. Note that I have gone through the filed application forms, and all the contents are correct and everything there is OKAY. Therefore you should go ahead to the two application forms to the Legal department to both e-mail address list below.

I want you to know that i appreciate your effort towards the success of this transaction, meanwhile everything in this transaction have to be kept "CONFIDENTIAL" regards to my position here as well as yours please. Don't be scared of anything because i know i have done my home work here in my office before contacting you and everything is perfect ONLY if you can keep this TOP SECRET BETWEEN ONLY TWO OF US AND ALSO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS ACCORDINGLY.

Here is the Bank Legal Department & the Bank Attorney's contact Details where to send the Application Forms below:

BARRISTER YOUSUF AL SHARIF ADVOCATES & LEGAL CONSULTANTS CHAMBERS,UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.

Office Address: Office Court Building,1st Floor
Suite 106,112 & 113, Oud Metha Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Fax Number: +971 (40) 271-1675
Telephone: +971 (40) 331-7456
Direct Number: +971 (5) 2670-7182
E-Mail: [email protected]
E-Mail: [email protected]

Send the two Application Forms to both email addresses provided and also call the Bank Attorney to attend to your application as soon as possible because the attorney might be busy attending to some other Legal cases. Furthermore as I told you before if you have a problem in this transaction i will have more than you because am the one inviting you to this deal and am also the one giving out every information about this found,so i have work extra mine to see that once those funds transfer into your account everything will seal up believe me, remember that i am the bank manager,i will be giving you any information regards this transaction. I am still given you 100% free risk in this transaction once you follow my instruction, believe me and Almighty Allah must help us and guard us throughout the end of this transaction.

I swear with Almighty Allah you will never regret helping me because i will be monitoring this transaction here in our Bank and also be feeding you with whatever information or documents my bank will demand from you. Please you should not be afraid of anything i am here to protect you, and my self since i work directly with this bank i cannot stand at the forefront to claim this money myself, and i don't want any of my friends, family or relative to know about this deal to protect my future interest, and i don't want the money to be here in United Arab Emirate that is why i need your assistance.

However to avoid any form of suspicious while sending the application forms to the Bank Attorney, PLEASE DON'T LET THE BANK ATTORNEY KNOW ABOUT OUR COMMUNICATION AND PLEASE HIDE ANY OF MY IDENTITY " MY EMAIL ADDRESS OR MY NAME" WHILE SENDING THE MESSAGE TO THE BANK ATTORNEY, I AM BEGGING YOU WITH THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH/GOD.

As i am not supposed to be aware of your communication with the bank Legal department, you will be the one given me all information regarding every correspondence you are having with them so that i can be guiding you on what to do to avoid any mistakes. Once you get any email from the bank attorney do contact me back by forwarding the mail to me for more guidance.

Kindly get back to me as soon as you have sent the application forms to the Bank Legal Department with the two email addresses i provided in this message.

Thank you so much for your co-operation and mutual understanding. My regards to you and your entire family members.

Maasalam/Peace!

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Ahmed Al Salhi.

#216118 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:20 pm
Auto reply from [email protected]

Dear Value Customer,

This is acknowledgement of your message to the Bank Legal Department, National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD). We shall get back as soon as Possible.

Thank you for Contacting the Bank Legal Department, National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD).

Yours in Service,
Legal Department
National Bank of Abu Dhabi,
Mina Branch Abu Dhabi,United Arab Emirates.
Email: [email protected]

Auto reply from [email protected]

Hi,

unfortunately I am unable to reply to your e-mail at the moment.
I will answer your e-mail as soon as I return.

Kind regards
Barrister Yousuf Al Sharif Esq

#216162 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:01 am
From Barrister Yousuf Al Sharif Esq - [email protected]

Attention: XXX,

Good day to you!

This is to acknowledged receipt of your email and application forms which you sent to this Chamber, also this is to let you know that after our verification carried out by our team of Bank staffs today 15/08/2014 at 2.37pm U.A.E local time regarding your application of inheritance funds with NBAD.

It has been certified that the unclaimed funds has being existing with National bank of Abu Dhabi, i came to your notice that as the existing living partner and a rightful beneficiary of the funds amounting to USD$12,000,000.00 floating in our bank's vault here in National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) United Arab Emirates.

Once again this is the acknowledgement of your application, and to thank you for chosen my Chamber regarding to your request for the urgent remittance of the unclaimed funds left by your late business partner, also our late client (Mr. Richard Burson) into your designated Bank Account on your application form.

On behalf of the entire staff and board of directors of the National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) here in UAE, had to congratulate you for emerging as the living Business Partner of this our late client. It is a pleasure once again and we look forward to serving you better. The funds in question should have been confiscated or frozen in our Bank vault as an unclaimed fund/account if you had not shown up as the living business partner of Late Mr. Richard Burson, as that has been the normal procedures we undertake when a certain fund is visible in our custody without anyone proceeding for the claims.

In this regard and with absolute respect, I have to make it clear to you, that before I should proceed in doing the proper legal paper works and signing any relevant documents on your behalf to ascertain your claims and for the urgent remittance of the funds into your Nominated Bank account provided in the application form you sent to this Chamber.

I hereby request that you are to fly down here to United Arab Emirates Dubai and proceed to my office with these two documents requesting from you below:

(1) A scanned copy of the Deposit Certificate, which was issued to your Late Business Partner (Mr. Richard Burson) when he made the deposit with National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD).

(2) As well as his Death Certificate for proper Documentations with our Bank and my Chamber, while an Affidavit Certificate will be required of you to be obtained from the Dubai High Court of Justice. Or you should forward them to my Chamber via E-mail attachment.

Kindly note that once I receive all the required Documents from you, then I shall proceed to the Emirates High Court for enquiry and for procuring of the Affidavit on your name to enable National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) to commence immediately on the transferring of your inherited fund into your nominated bank account.

I also advised that you forward to my Chambers, a copy of your International Passport, Driving License or any National Valid ID for legal and proper documentation with my Chamber and the Bank.

Thanks in anticipation, acknowledge this message!

Your's in Service,
Barrister Yousuf Al Sharif (Esq) Advocates & Legal Consultants.

United Arab Emirates.
Mobile Number: +971 (5) 2670-7182
Email : [email protected]

#216178 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:28 am
My Dear XXX,

Asalam Aleekom,

I have been looking forward to read back from you, i got your message few minutes ago and the content of the message is well understood, many thanks for your mail and i really appreciate a lot.

I have seen the email you received from the Bank Legal Department, note that the Bank Legal Department mentioned on the mail that if you can’t fly down to the office with the Deposit Certificate and Death Certificate of your late business partner Mr. Richard Burson, you should scan and send them via email address or if you can make it down here will also be a good idea. But if you can not fly down here to his office, you can scan and send them via an email attachment as mentioned.

I am highly excited for the urgent respond which the Legal Department of our Bank gave to your application, that is a very great move and steps ahead towards archiving our aim. Before anything i must thanks you for your effort and understanding toward the success of this deal, Allah/God is great. However, to avoid any form of suspicious since i am not supposed to be aware of your communication with the Bank Legal Department, you will be the one giving me all information regarding every correspondence you are having with them by forwarding the message to me so that i can read carefully to my understanding to know how to guide you on what to do to avoid any mistake.

Meanwhile, i will explain to you in details why i get involve in this deal so that both of us can understand each other better to avoid any misunderstanding, please read carefully and understand why i am involving in this deal and react. I want you to know that i have trust and confidence in your capability to handle this Project for our mutual benefit without any fear or doubt because i have seeing your profile, and am taking you as my own reliable business partner and brother because of this confidential deal,i will like us to handle this issue with maturity as an experienced people.

I want you to understand carefully that as a good Muslim that has the fear of Allah/God. Honestly, i do not have right to take what does not belong to me because it is against Islamic religion, but the reason for my changing of action is that in the middle of 2007, there was one of our good customer and a very close friend of mine he had a company here in United Arab Emirates my bank grant him loan of $550,000.00 Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars which is equivalent to (2,100.000.00 AED) Two Million One Hundred Thousand Dirham’s UAE local currency, and i am the one that stood for him as his guarantor and put my signature for him for my bank to enable to load him the money.

I put my signatory for him because i know him very well, trust in him and i also know his company but he failed a contract with the bank that made him not to be able to meet up with his payment with the bank, when the pressure was high on him he suddenly disappear out of sight, i have put all my effort to trace him but all my effort was in vain, i put my signatory all the name of trust and helping my fellow brother being a good Muslim with a good heart to help people because i am in the position to help him. So the whole problem now is on my head and i am facing financial crises the bank which they have been deducting almost 80% of my salary to pay this debt due to my goodness and trust to my fellow friend. That is the reason why i pray to Allah/God to give me solution to solve this problem because this is really affecting me mentally also affecting my family because the future of my children are no long save which this crises, and i came out with plan which i have 100% believe that will be 100% successful and risk free. I plan to use the part of my own money to clear my debt with the bank and the remaining balance to set up a new business in your country which i know you could help me through when the time comes.

Dear Partner,i want to trust on you again and please don't let me blame myself having a deal with you as soon as the money has been transferred in your Bank Account, because you now the success to this transaction please you must add every effort to make sure our dreams come true,so that i can help myself and you can also help yourself and your family too after everything. I believe that we shall win very soon and start rejoicing with our family and friends.

Thanks for everything and your understanding. I am not in the office right now, therefore by tomorrow morning when i get to the office, i will attach the copy of the Deposit Certificate and also the Death Certificate which you can also send to the Bank Legal Department for clear claim, while the original copy is still here in the bank safe. They will cross check it with the original copy with the bank, and the procedure of the transfer will be done without any further delay, also attach of your Drivers Licence Copy, International Passport Copy, Working Identity card or any National Identity Card for proper documentation.

Please write to the attorney that you can not fly down to United Arab Emirates for now due to some official issues you are attending for now but by tomorrow morning you will scan and forward the requested Certificate to their Chamber as requested via email attachment also please don't forget to always keep this deal CONFIDENTIAL you should not allow anybody to know about this deal, even my wife or any relative does not know anything regarding this deal which i will never tell anyone during and after this transaction for our security purpose. Also don't allow the Bank Attorney to know about our communication please i beg of you with the name of Almighty God/Allah.

Thanking you once again for all your co-operations and understanding.

Maasalam/Peace!

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Ahmed Al Salhi.

#216324 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:14 am
My Dear XXX,

Asalam Aleekom,

Many thanks for your urgent reply, and your effort toward the successfully of this deal, please find the attachment file of the documents requested by bank legal department and please keep them very well. I must thanks you for effort toward the success of this deal. Regarding to those documents our bank legal department requested for, i hereby attach the two required documents and i will like you to send them to the legal department immediately on the receipt of this mail, Note that you have to add a copy of your international Passport, driver licenses or valid ID, for endeavor to send them to him for his own perusal.

Therefore kindly attach it and send it to the bank legal department and the original copy is still here in the bank save, they will cross check it with the original copy with the bank, and the procedure of the transfer will be done without any further delay. Also, i still want you to keep this transaction within your self alone,as i have told you previously that i am well respected man here in the United Arab Emirate (U.A.E) and i will never like to do anything that will tarnish my image here as well as yours because i valued my reputation and caliber more than this funds we are talking about PLEASE.

Please as soon as you get this mail try and acknowledge the receipt by calling me on phone, for more clarifications,and you shouldn't be afraid of anything as i am still promising you 100% risk free of this transaction, as i have carried out every modalities with absolute carefulness and courageously, all that i required from you is to maintain the uttermost confidentiality with this deal and to just follow my instructions as to enable us complete this deal and both of us will have a cause to laugh at the end of the transaction.

Always updates me with your communication with legal department of National bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) So that i can be advising you on what to do to avoid any mistake, as soon you get these documents try and call me, I am in the office now because of these Certificates. Please inform our legal department to proceed to high court on how to obtain the affidavit on your name to enable our bank to commence on the transfer of those funds into your bank account.
Please i am still begging you with the name of Almighty Allah to not allow the Bank Attorney to know about our communication because i don't want anything that will spoil my good name. I value my good name here in the U.A.E and in the world more than this money we are talking about and i have told you the reason why i get involve in this deal.

Please note that i am facing financial crises the bank has been deducting almost 80% of my salary to pay this debt do to my goodness and trust to my fellow friend. That is the reason why i pray to Allah to give me solution to solve this problem, and i came out with plan which i 100% believe that will be successful and risk free with the speed we are going now, so I will use part of my own money to clear my debt with the bank and the remaining balance to set up a new business.

Meanwhile I will be meeting with you for my future dealings as i will appreciate it if you should introduce me into some lucrative business ventures in your country for my future investments with part of my own share of the funds. Furthermore remember to inform the bank legal department to proceed to Emirates High Court on how to obtain the affidavit on your name, to enable our bank to commence on the transfer of those funds into your bank account without any delay. Hope to read from you soon. Please call me as soon as you get this message on my Mobile number: +971-529-287-019.

Thanks for your understanding.

Maasalam/Peace!

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Ahmed Al Salhi.

Image Image

#216446 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:08 am

Good day to you!

This is to inform you that, this Chamber acknowledged receipt of your bank information/details which you sent to this chamber. I want to inform you that the two required Documents Death Certificate and Certificate of Deposit attached with your Personal ID are well received and i shall ensure that your request to my chambers as regards processing your request takes effect as soon as possible.

Furthermore, your application forms Certificate of Deposit, Death Certificate with your valid ID which you present to this chamber has been filed/documented. Therefore there will be an official meeting with the bank official’s tomorrow morning by presenting the Bank Authorities your file case with the documents you sent to this Chamber to cross check these two Documents you presented if they are the same with original copy we have in the Bank safe before proceeding.

Meanwhile, i will like you to inform you that, if there is any different in any of the documents you sent to this Chamber with the ones the bank have in their safe, we can not proceed with your inheritance funds transfer and this might led us investigating more about you regarding this funds you wants to claim and Legal action will be taken against you legally.

However, its my pleasure to bring to your attention my intention to proceed to Dubai High Court, under section "B2 of U.A.E Banking and Finance law" after the verification of the documents to ensure due and complete legalization and notarization of all the documents forwarded by you to this chamber before they can be utilized by your good self. I have to proceed to the High Court of Justice to obtain all the Legal Documents regarding this funds as legal documents and present them to the bank to make your claims from the Bank.

This process is mandatory, as documents of such purpose must be affirmed by a recognized court of law situated here in the United Arab Emirates. Henceforth,i will be updating you the outcomes of the meeting with the bank officials as soon as we are through with our investigation/verification.

Your's in Service,

United Arab Emirates.

=============================Legal Disclaimer=======================================

Area of Practice: Accident and Injuries,Adoption,Alternate Dispute Resolution, Antitrust and Trade Regulation,Bail and Bond,Banking and Finance,Bankruptcy, Business and Commercial,Car Accident,Civil Right,Copy right,Criminal Law, Discrimination,Divorce,Entertainment Sports and Leisure,Environment,Estate Planning,Family Planning,Franchising,Government Contract,Health and Health Care, Immigration Law,Insurance,Intellectual Property,International Law,Internet Cyberspace,Labor Law,Legal Malpractice,Litigation and Appeals,Mediation and Collaboration Law,Medical Malpractice,Real Estate,Securities Law,State Local and Municipal Law,Taxation,Trademarks,Transportation Violation,Medical Malpractice, Patents,Personal Injury - Defense,Personal Injury - Plaintiff,Probate and Securities Law,State Local and Municipal,Taxation,Trademarks Law.

#216454 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:49 am

Good day to you!

We congratulate you once again, and thank you for choosing this chamber as your representative attorney. This is to acknowledge the receipt of the Certificate of Deposit that was issued to your Late Business Partner (Mr. Richard Burson) and copy of his Death Certificate, also your Scanned front page of your identification ID copy you sent to my Chambers for proper documentations with my Chamber and our Bank National Bank of Abu Dubai (NBAD).

Note that on behalf of the entire staffs and Board of Directors of National Bank of Abu Dubai (NBAD) here in U.A.E,have to congratulate you this morning 9:35 am once again for emerging as the living business partner to our late client Mr. Richard Burson. It’s a pleasure once again and we look forward to serving you better.

The bank authorities asked why you were not attending the meeting and they demanded you should be at the meeting to meet you in person to congratulate you before they could proceed on your funds transfer,i told them you were unable to fly down here for some personal and official reasons that was why you sent the requested documents to my chamber via E-mail attachment along with your valid identity card,they understood.

However,regards to the meeting held today with Bank Board of Directors to cross check your documents which you forwarded to my chamber with the one they have in NBAD vault it’s been certified that you are the rightful beneficiary of the funds amounting to $12,000,000.00) floating in our bank's vault here in National Bank of Abu Dubai (NBAD) United Arab Emirates. Now we are well satisfied and convinced that you are the bonafide beneficiary/Next of Kin to your late business partner (Mr. Richard Burson).

Furthermore,having understood the content of your request, before your funds could be transfer into your bank account which you provided in your application forms. Before you could receive your funds, under section "B2 of U.A.E Banking and Finance law" i have to follow up the procedure by the law to secure all relevant Legal Documents at the Dubai Court of Justice here in Dubai U.A.E that will authorize you to have access on your funds without any problems,and as financial attorney,i am willing and able to assure you my experience and professional services over 25 years to make sure you receive your funds safely.

Kindly view your attachment file and get back to me with my legal fee. You are strongly advised to effect the Payment through Ria money transfer, Express money transfer, Western Union Money Transfer or Moneygram with the details of my International Receiving staff as stated below:

Receiver: Gbenga Julius Ogunjobi
First name: Gbenga Julius
Last name: Ogunjobi
Amount: US$5,700.00
Destination: United Arab Emirates,Dubai.

As soon as you have concluded the payment, kindly attached the payment slip via mail or e-mail us with the MTCN Numbers, Sender's Full Names and Country where Money was sent. In the other hand, if you cannot send through Ria money transfer, Express money transfer, Western Union or Moneygram, find here under my International Receiving staff bank account, where you are required to effect the payment through Bank to Bank Wire Transfer.

Bank name: Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
Bank account name: Gbenga Julius Ogunjobi
Bank account number: 10157274217001
Swift code: Adcbaeaaxxx
IBAN No: AE280030010157274217001
Bank address: Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Ajman Branch U.A.E

Also attach the wire transfer slip as confirmation as soon as the payment has been made,to enable my International Receiving staff to confirm it into his account.
Note: Ria money transfer, Money Express money transfer, Western Union Money Transfer and Moneygram is suitable and faster to receive the payment same day,while the Wire transfer takes 3-5 Bank working days to be confirmed which might delay your funds to be transfer before this weekend.The options are left for you to choose.

Once i receive the payment,i will immediately proceed to Dubai High Court on how to obtain the affidavit and submit all the legal documents to the bank for the transfer of your inheritance funds into your bank account without any further delays. Under section "B2 of U.A.E Banking and Finance law"

NOTE: The rules and regulations of this Chamber,if any client of this Chamber does not comply about his/her application at this Chamber within 10 working days, the application shall be cancelled and anytime he/she is ready to proceed the client will be needed at my office to re-apply for a prove of seriousness before this Chamber will accept the application.

Congratulations ones again,and it's my pleasure to serve you better!

Your's in Service,

United Arab Emirates.

=============================Legal Disclaimer=======================================

Area of Practice: Accident and Injuries,Adoption,Alternate Dispute Resolution, Antitrust and Trade Regulation,Bail and Bond,Banking and Finance,Bankruptcy, Business and Commercial,Car Accident,Civil Right,Copy right,Criminal Law, Discrimination,Divorce,Entertainment Sports and Leisure,Environment,Estate Planning,Family Planning,Franchising,Government Contract,Health and Health Care, Immigration Law,Insurance,Intellectual Property,International Law,Internet Cyberspace,Labor Law,Legal Malpractice,Litigation and Appeals,Mediation and Collaboration Law,Medical Malpractice,Real Estate,Securities Law,State Local and Municipal Law,Taxation,Trademarks,Transportation Violation,Medical Malpractice, Patents,Personal Injury - Defense,Personal Injury - Plaintiff,Probate and Securities Law,State Local and Municipal,Taxation,Trademarks Law.

Attachment

BARRISTER YOUSUF AL SHARIF (ESQ) ADVOCATES & LEGAL CONSULTANTS.

OFFICE ADDRESS: OFFICE COURT BUILDING,1ST FLOOR

Facsimile: +971 (40) 271-1675

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Thanks for choosing this chamber as your representing attorney here in Dubai United Arab Emirates. In this regard

and with absolute respect, I have to make it clear to you, that before I can proceed in doing the proper paper works

by preceding to Dubai Courts on how to obtain an affidavit and signing all relevant documents on your behalf to

ascertain your claims and for the urgent remittance of the funds into your nominated Bank account. I hereby request

that you should forward to my chamber Consultation and Legal Fees before undertaking any Assignment as

bonafide Beneficiary/Next of Kin to your late business partner (Richard Burson).

Therefore, you will only be required to pay our Consultation and Legal service Fees which is the sum of Twenty

Thousand Eight Hundred and Sixty Two Dirham’s only (Dhs 20,862.00) only that is equivalent to Five Thousand

Seven Hundred United States Dollars only (US$5,700.00). Meanwhile we have made available information for

sending our consultant Fees And service Fees to enable my chamber stand on your behalf to sign the necessary

Documents as well proceed to Dubai Court to obtain the affidavit on your name and submit to National Bank Abu

Dhabi to commence on your funds transfer. You are strongly advised to effect the Payment through RIA Money

Transfer, Moneygram or Western Union Money Transfer with the details of my International Receiving staff as

stated below:

Receiver: Gbenga Julius Ogunjobi

Destination: Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

As soon as you conclude the payment, kindly email us with the MTC Numbers, Senders Full Names and Country

where Money is sent from. If you cannot send through RIA Money Transfer, MoneyGram money transfer or

Western Union, you can send to my International Receiving staff bank account where you are required to effect the

payment through Bank to Bank Wire transfer.

Bank name: Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank

Bank account name: Gbenga Julius Ogunjobi

Bank account number: 10157274217001

Swift code: Adcbaeaaxxx

IBAN No: AE280030010157274217001

Bank address: AbuDhabi Commercial Bank , Ajman Branch U.A.E.

Equally attach the wire transfer confirmation slip as soon as it is initiated, to enable our broker confirm it into his

account. Note: Using RIA money transfer, Moneygram and Western Union Money Transfer is faster to receive the

payments same day, while the Wire transfer takes 3-5 bank working days to be confirmed. So, the options are yours.

Yours Faithfully

Barrister: Yousuf Al Sharif (Esq.)

Advocates & Legal Consultants.

#216473 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:26 am

Good day to you!

I do not know what else to do, its now left to you to proceed or not if you want your funds to be transferred to your bank account as soon as possible. I have done my part as your representative attorney.

Your's in Service,

United Arab Emirates.

#216483 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:51 am
My Dear Brother XXX,

Asalam Aleekom,

How are you doing today and your family, i hope everybody is doing great? I am still looking forward to hear back from you regarding the documents you sent to the bank legal department yesterday, kindly update me to know what is happening as soon as you receive this message.

Thank you so much for your efforts and understanding to make this transaction to be successful, awaiting your urgent response!

Maasalam/Peace!

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Ahmed Al Salhi.

#216598 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:36 am
y Dear Brother XXX,

Asalam Aleekom,

What is happening, how could you talk to the attorney in that manner? How could you say the attorney is a fool? Do you remember you are talking to an attorney? This is really bad and it does not sound a sign of respect, i know that statement would make the bank attorney angry which is very bad.

Kindly forward to me the message you receive from the bank attorney along with the attachment to understand what is really happening because i can not understand why you could talk the attorney that way.

Awaiting your urgent response.

Maasalam/Peace!

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Ahmed Al Salhi.