Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215997 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:43 am
Reply-to: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +353899879644, +447053842687 & +447544272883

Attn: My dear

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine our future and continued relationship.Please allow me to introduce myself.I am Major GREG, in 4th Battalion, 64th Armored Regiment unit here that Patrols the helmand province, Afghanistan. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you.

I am presently in Afghanistan and I found your contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $6.8m (Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to you,as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed in barrels at a location in helman province when we conducted a foot patrol and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us.This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have been taken with our lives in this hellhole.The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a Canadian Diplomat working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative.

I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan for you to pick up. I do not know how long I will remain here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention. This and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me immediately and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

Respectfully,
Major Greg Williams
United States Soldier:Afghanistan
Alternative Email: [email protected]
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215998 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:44 am
From Major Greg Williams - [email protected]

Hi

I want you to assist me to receive and secure on my behalf my luggage (funds) from the delivery agent ,ok Get back to me if you are willing to assist me, by sending to me your full names, delivery address and your telephone number so that I can forward it to the delivery agent so that they can open up communication with you for the deliver.

I will wait to hear from you urgently

Yours sincerely
Greg Williams

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216057 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:09 am
Attn: XXX

How are you doing? I have received your mail thanks for your quick reply , please kindly take your time and read this mail very well. Note because of the nature of our job here we are not allowed to handle any financial transactions or cash all our material needs are provided by the united nations to avoid aiding the rebels .We are not even allowed to make telephone calls from here at times all our telephone conversations are monitored its a war zone here for security reasons,that is why I can only communicate with you by email.

Based on this as I stated above was why I contacted you. I need your assistance honestly to receive and secure this luggage (funds) on my behalf until my assignment is concluded then I will fly down to meet you in your country , Sincerely I am willing to offer you 30% of the total fund for your assistance because I know this may cost you some money in one way or the other before this luggage will be delivered to you by the delivery agent,

Listen I have concealed this funds in a box and it has been sent out of Afghanistan already as my personal affects through the help of the Diplomatic delivery agent who works with the UN and has UN immunity coverage he has deposited the luggage already at a storage transit ware house in Dublin (Ireland) Here is the information of the agent in charge there in Dublin (Ireland), NAME : JOHN K. SMITH,TEL: +35 389 987 9644.

I have forwarded your information and informed the Diplomatic Delivery agent there in Dublin that you are my representative who will receive and secure this luggage on my behalf ok. You may be wondering why I chose to trust you a stranger over this? I would have trusted this kind of project in the hands of my wife who was my closest confidant, but I lost her to cancer on the 22ND of April 2006 and my only brother has ruined his life with hard drugs, that prompted my decision to work with you a neutral person if we can establish some trust between ourselves instead of confiding in my family members at home that have betrayed me so much in the past.

Please I will appreciate if you can send to me any form of your identification while responding back to me so that I can forward it also to the diplomatic delivery agent,for proper identification .Note, you have nothing to be afraid of over this transaction it is 100% risk free, the funds has been sealed, tagged and declared as family valuables (personal effects) even the diplomatic delivery officers do not know the content as funds or cash.so do not let them know its cash that is sealed in the luggage ok

As I said all my trust are in you please don't betray the trust I have for you even without seeing or meeting you in person before ok, and kindly keep this confidential do not discuss it with people for security reasons until you have received and secured the funds . I hope you understand me? I would like to resign from this work once this luggage is successfully delivered to you. Our job here is full of risk ok.Please get back to me urgently .I need your prayers honestly people are been killed here daily.

I will be waiting to hear from you once you receive this message and do not fail to contact the delivery agent and comply with their directives so that the luggage can be delivered to you without delay to avoid demurrage.

Respectfully.

Major Greg Williams

#216117 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:16 pm

I have received your mail, I was about writing to you before I got your mail.I wish to inform you that I received an information few minutes ago that my luggage is in London United kingdom at moment not in Ireland as I was earlier told , I am sorry for this inconvenience, Please find attached to this mail the picture of the funds before it was sealed and deposited for delivery this is for your personal perusal alone please .Once again below is their contact details in UK.

Name: Mr Green Hans
Head: Diplomatic Delivery Agent
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +447544272883 Fax:+447053491867

Note, my dear whatever their administrative and handling charges are, you please take care of it once the luggage is delivered to you, you take it back including the 30% I offered you please.. My brother God knows you are not going to lose anything do not be afraid this is 100% real.Please contact them and comply with their delivery rules and regulations,for immediate delivery of this luggage to you without delay .God bless you and your family while I wait to be receiving up date from you

Respectfully.

Major Greg Williams

#216206 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:57 pm
From Mr Green Hans - [email protected]

ATTN: SIR

WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR MAIL RECEIVED BY THIS OFFICE AND THE ADVICE FROM MR GREG WILLIAMS ,ASKING US TO DELIVER TO YOU HIS LUGGAGE WITH DEPOSIT NUMBER:UN-LIo-9867-905/A789.SERIAL NUMBER:15241UIXX/REF NUMBER:0021176,AS HIS ASSIGN/REPRESENTATIVE.

IN REGARDS TO THIS,ATTACHED TO THIS MAIL IS OUR OFFICIAL REGISTRATION FORM , FILL THE FORM AND RETURN IT URGENTLY WITH ANY FORM OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION, AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE ALL THESE AND THEY ARE VERIFIED , WE WILL INFORM YOU ON OUR DELIVERY SCHEDULE AND MODALITIES

AWAITING FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONDS

YOURS FAITHFULLY

MR GREEN HANS,
UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMATIC SERVICE
Tel: +447053842687
+447544272883

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.188.226
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#216280 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:38 pm

How are you my brother? Did you receive my mail of yesterday to you? Have you contacted the delivery agent with their contact information as I gave you? Please kindly get back to me with up dates

Respectfully.

Major Greg Williams

#216329 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:28 am
ATTENTION : SIR

THIS IS TO CONFIRM RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL WITH THE REQUIRED INFORMATION IT IS WELL NOTED, SIR BE INFORMED THAT DUE TO THE DIPLOMATIC CONTENT OF THIS LUGGAGE AS DECLARED, IT WILL BE ILLEGAL TO DELIVER IT TO YOU WITHOUT THIS LUGGAGE BEING REGISTERED AND INSURED HERE, AS IT WILL VIOLATE THE RULES GOVERNING DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY.THIS MEANS THAT PAYMENT FOR THE REGISTRATION AND INSURANCE MUST BE MADE HERE BEFORE DELIVERY TO AVOID ANY RISK.

WARNING: WE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG WITHOUT THIS INSURANCE AND REGISTRATION FEES PAID,THEREFORE,THIS PAYMENT IS MANDATORY AND IT COST ONLY (GBP 750 ONLY), MUST IMPORTANTLY,THE SAFE PARCEL MUST BE INSURED FOR EASY AND SAFE DELIVERY WITHOUT ANY DELIVERY HITCH,TO YOUR CHOSEN DELIVERY POINT (Address: Betrügerstrasse 632, Zug 8744-0076, Switzerland),AS ALL THE DELIVERY DETAILS HAS TO BE REGISTERED IN YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS AS THE RECEIVER BEFORE IT CAN BE DELIVERED TO YOU BY OUR DIPLOMAT.

FAILURE TO PRODUCE THE REGISTRATION AND INSURANCE FEES WILL MEAN TOTAL REFUSAL OF THE PACKAGE DELIVERY BECAUSE ANY PACKAGE TO BE DELIVERED WITHOUT THE INSURANCE AND REGISTRATION WILL BE ILLEGAL. THIS IS THE LAW GUIDING THE AUTHENTIC DELIVERY OF DIPLOMATIC PARCELS, YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ADVISED TO EFFECT THIS PAYMENT STRICTLY VIA MONEY GRAM , WITH THE DETAILS OF OUR ACCOUNT RECEIVING OFFICER AS STATED BELOW, AND FORWARD TO US THE PICK UP DETAILS URGENTLY FOR THE INSURANCE AND REGISTRATION, YOU HAVE TO HASTEN UP TO AVOID DEMURRAGE ACCUMULATION ON THE DEPOSITED LUGGAGE.

ACCOUNT OFFICER: EDITH RICHARDSON
AMOUNT: (GBP 750 ONLY)

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE PAYMENT FOR THE REGISTRATION AND INSURANCE, YOUR PARCEL SHALL IMMEDIATELY BE DISPATCHED THROUGH OUR DIPLOMATIC CHANNEL BY OUR DIPLOMAT WHO WILL ACCOMPANY YOUR LUGGAGE TO YOUR DESTINATION ON 28/8/2014 ,BE INFORMED THAT YOUR PARCEL WILL BE PROTECTED BY A HARDCOVER UN INSURANCE POLICY, WHICH MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANY AUTHORITY ANYWHERE TO INTERCEPT THIS PACKAGE DURING DELIVERY

THIS IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SECTION 13(1) OF THE UNITED NATIONS ACT AS ADOPTED IN 1993 AND AMENDED ON THE 3RD JULY 1996 BY THE CONSTITUTIONAL ASSEMBLY,THIS IS TO PROTECT RECIPIENTS AND TO AVOID MISAPPROPRIATION OF LUGGAGE.

WAITING FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONDS TO ENABLE US SERVE YOU FASTER.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

MR GREEN HANS,
UNITED NATIONS DELIVERY SERVICE
Tel: +447544272883
Tel/Fax:+447053491867

#216371 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:43 pm
ATTENTION :SIR

YOUR MAIL IS RECEIVED AND THE CONTENT IS WELL NOTED,SINCE YOU DO NOT USE MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE (MONEY MONEY GRAM), AS YOU MENTIONED YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ADVISED TO SEND THE FEES GBP 750 THROUGH BANK WIRE TRANSFER DIRECTLY TO OUR LIAISON OFFICE IN NEW YORK(USA) FOR THE INSURANCE AND REGISTRATION . THIS IS BECAUSE OUR OFFICE HERE DO NOT RECEIVE WIRE TRANSFER PAYMENTS LESS THAN GBP 1000, ANY PAYMENT BELOW GBP 1000 ARE PAID VIA MONEY GRAM HERE AS WE INSTRUCTED YOU EARLIER.

BELOW IS THE NAME OF OUR OFFSHORE PAYMENT/ACCOUNT RECEIVING OFFICER IN NEW YORK(USA) MR. ANTONIO PAGANO AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEES FORWARD TO US URGENTLY THE PAYMENT RECEIPT TO ENABLE US FINALIZE WITH ALL THE ARRANGEMENT (REGISTRATION /INSURANCE) AND YOUR LUGGAGE WILL BE AIRLIFTED AND DELIVERED TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY. YOU ARE ADVISED TO HASTEN UP IN MAKING SURE THE FEES ARE SENT WITHOUT DELAY TO AVOID DEMURRAGE TO START COUNTING ON YOUR DEPOSITED LUGGAGE HERE.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE FEES GBP 750 WITH

Bank Name: Berkshire Bank
Bank Address: 100 West Dominick, St Rome New york, 13440 USA
Account Name: Antonio Pagano
Account Number: 1957XX
Routing Number: 211871691

WAITING FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONDS TO ENABLE US SERVE YOU FASTER. YOU CAN AS WELL CALL ME ON THE PHONE FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATION IF REQUIRED

YOURS FAITHFULLY

MR GREEN HANS,

#216452 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:30 am

PLEASE, THERE WAS A MISTAKE ON THE ACCOUNT DETAILS GIVEN TO YOU EARLIER TAKE NOTE OF THIS CORRECTION BELOW

HERE IS THE CORRECT INFORMATION TO SEND THE FEES ( GBP 750 ) WITH

Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank
Bank Address: 7700 Landover Rd, Lanham, MD 20785 USA.
Account Name: Brandon Bolton
Account Number: 31205656XX
Routing Number: 055003201

WAITING FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONDS WITH THE WIRE PAYMENT RECEIPT TO ENABLE US SERVE YOU FASTER.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

MR GREEN HANS,

#216514 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:15 am

My brother sorry for my late reply to you mail, how are you and your family? Thanks for your mail informing me that you have contacted and send to the Delivery agent the details they require from you, When will the luggage be delivered to you? Please as I have always tell you do not betray the trust I have for you do all your best and make sure you receive the luggage urgently and secure the funds till I leave here ok.

I will wait to hear from you with further update, God bless you.

Respectfully.

Major Greg Williams

#216590 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:51 pm

YOUR MAIL IS RECEIVED, SEND TO US URGENTLY THE WIRE PAYMENT SLIP OF THE PAYMENT YOU MADE?

WAITING FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONDS
YOURS FAITHFULLY

MR GREEN HANS,

#216591 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:52 pm

God bless you my brother I am happy to hear that you have paid the
delivery company for the delivery, When did they said the delivery
will take place? Get back to me urgently with up date please

Respectfully.

Major Greg Williams

#216655 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:19 pm

YOU SAID YOU MADE PAYMENT TO THE EARLIER BANK ACCOUNT GIVEN TO YOU? HOW DO WE KNOW YOU MADE THE PAYMENT AS YOU SAID? WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE TO SHOW US THAT YOU MADE THE PAYMENT?

PLEASE WE ARE ASKING YOU TO GIVE US THE PAYMENT SLIP (RECEIPT) WHICH YOUR BANK IS SUPPOSE TO GIVE TO YOU ONCE THEY TRANSFER THE MONEY TO THE ACCOUNT GIVEN TO YOU, THAT IS WHAT WE ARE ASKING FOR, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN CONFIRM THE PAYMENT YOU SAID YOU MADE,

NOTE ,THIS SLIP( RECEIPT) SHOWS THE TIME THE MONEY WAS TRANSFERRED, THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE BANK THAT TRANSFERED THE MONEY, THE AMOUNT TRANSFERRED AND THE NAME OF THE RECEIVING BANK WITH THE ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE THE MONEY WAS TRANSFERED TO, DO YOU KNOW NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT WE MEAN BY PAYMENT SLIP ( RECEIPT)?

YOURS FAITHFULLY

MR GREEN HANS,

#216756 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:58 am
YES GO AND GET IT WITHOUT IT THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO REGARDS TO YOUR DELIVERY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
MR GREEN HANS,

#217061 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:08 am

How are you my dear? I have not heard from you for two days now and also have not heard from the delivery agent what is going on and what is the situation of the delivery? Please kindly get back to me urgently and keep in up dated

Respectfully.

Major Greg Williams