Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#216011 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:39 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22501110999 & +22546557831

Hello Dear,

With Respect,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.

I expect that this mail will not come to you as a surprise, since we have not yet known or written before.

Upon the receipt of this mail kindly contact me on my private Email contact below: ( [email protected] )

I am Della Mason Duncan the Only Daughter of late Mr. Mason Duncan.

Before the death of my late father, He called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $5.500,000.00 Million USD in a financial Bank here. Deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory Coast that he used my name for the next of kin in depositing of the fund.

I will need your assistance as follows:

1) To assist me in retriving this money from the bank.
2) To serve as the guardian of this fund.
3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your countryto further my education and to secure a residential permit in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas.

For more details Reply to my private e-mail box below: ( [email protected] )
Awaiting your urgent reply.

Regards,
Della Mason Duncan.
===========================================================================================================

Hola querida,

Con respeto,

Permítame informarle de mi deseo de entrar en relación de negocios con usted.

Espero que este correo no vendrá a usted como una sorpresa, ya que todavía no hemos conocido o por escrito antes.

Tras la recepción de este correo me contacto bondadoso en mi privado Email de contacto más abajo: ([email protected])

Soy Della Mason Duncan la única hija del difunto señor Mason Duncan.

Antes de la muerte de mi difunto padre, él me llamó a su lado de la cama y me dijo que él tiene una suma de $ 5.500,000.00 millones de dólares en un banco financiero aquí. Depositado en uno de los bancos de primera aquí en Abidjan Costa de Marfil que él utilizó mi nombre para los familiares en el depósito del fondo.

Voy a necesitar su ayuda de la siguiente manera:

1) Para que me ayude a retriving este dinero del banco.
2) Servir como guardián de este fondo.
3) Para hacer arreglos para que me acercara a su countryto continuar con mi educación y para obtener un permiso de residencia en su país.

Por otra parte, estoy dispuesto a ofrecerle el 15% de la suma total como compensación por su esfuerzo / entrada después de que el éxito de la transferencia de este fondo en su cuenta nominada en el extranjero.

Para más detalles, responda a mi buzón de correo electrónico privado a continuación: ([email protected])
En espera de su respuesta urgente.

Saludos,
Della Mason Duncan.
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#216012 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:45 am
From della mason - [email protected]

Hello Dear,

How are you doing today, thanks for your response to my message , I will use this opportunity to give you full details about my proposals, however, I want to plead you to try your possible best to read my long message patiently so that you will understand everything very clear.

Firstly I will start by introducing myself properly, my full names are Miss. Della Mason Duncan, I am writing you from Abidjan Cote D’Ivoire in West Africa, my late father was an international business man a Coco merchant and he was recently killed during his business trip in Syria by one of the Air strike in Aleppo, and my mother died when I was only 6 years old and I am the only child.

Like I explained to you on my first sent message to you, the reason why I contacted you is because I needed your assistance to help me secure my inheritance and also assist me to invest the fund in a legitimate and lucrative ventures, such as REAL ESTATE BUSINESS/ HOSPITAL EQUIPMENTS/AGRICULTURAL PROJECTS/ AUTOMOBILES and any other good ventures, of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us.

The fund in question is legally acquired by my late father and the fund was deposited here in Ivory Coast in AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB) for investment purpose, my late father made the deposit with my name as the next of kin, however I was able to discuss with the general manager of the bank here about the release of the fund for my investment and the general manager has agreed to get the fund released and transferred as soon as possible but he made me to understand that I must appoint a matured and capable person as my investment manager so that the fund will be released to the person's care to make sure that the fund will be invested wisely, he explained to me that this was the agreement they made with my late father during the time of deposit.

So since then I have been searching for a capable and reliable person who will assist me to handle this project but after going through your esteem profile, I was convinced and decided to contact you as the right person for my assistance with full confidence that you will not disappoint me in any way.

I am all alone now and I am scared about my safety because my uncle I mean my late father's younger brother he is very desperate over my inheritance, he tried to claim my inheritance but I thank God that the bank did not give him any access because it was my name that my late father used to made the deposit as the next of kin, but I am still very afraid, I want to get this fund transferred out of this country as soon as possible so that I will leave this country for my own safety because I did not trust my uncle anymore.

Please I want you to consider my present situation and try to do everything possible from your side to help me to secure my inheritance and my life.

I want you to stand as my investment manager so that the bank here will release the fund to your custody on your care and I will fly to your country immediately after the transfer to meet you face to face for the investment and to further my education.

I am suggesting that you can open a new bank account for this transaction, I want you to note that I am really trusting and counting on you in this matter, for the fact that we are not yet too familiar with each other I am still confiding this project on you with full trust and believe that you will not disappoint me in any way.

I want you to be rest assured that this transaction is operating legal and it is 100% risk free, the said fund is legally acquired by my late father and must be invested in legitimate ventures and all the legal documents related to the fund including the deposit agreement are with me.

However, before we proceed any further, I will like you to reconfirm to me the following information.

(1) Your full Names
(2) Your full Home or Office Address
(3) Your direct contact telephone number
(4) If you will remain sincere to me throughout and after this transaction?
(5) If you will maintain the confidentiality of this transaction and keep everything very confidential.

As soon as I hear from you with the reconfirmation of the above information, I will forward to you my full contact details including the full contact information of the bank where the fund was deposited so that you will contact them for the transfer arrangement.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me and I will answer you to your own satisfaction.
I have attached few of my pictures on this message and including my national identity CARD and please you try and send me a copy of your picture.

I am eagerly waiting to hear from.

Have a blessed moment.

Faithfully Yours
Della Mason Duncan.

Image Image

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216128 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:32 am
Dearest XXX,

Greetings to you my dear, It is nice reading from your message once again for smooth achievement of the visions and expectation regarding the proposal of relocation I sent to you for investment establishment and continuation of my education in your country with your supervision for mutual benefits of both parties for long term co-operation in so many areas.

Please I want you to put more effort and also follow my directive so that the bank can transfer my inheritance to your custody and for me to come over there to continue my education and immediately I hear from you I will send you the bank contact including the deposit slip my late father use in depositing the fund and also the statement of account the bank issue to me of resent.

The only thing I needed from you, is just to be good and honest partner who will assist me secure permanent resident permit in your country and to assist me into one of the best medical university in your country on my arrival and to retrieve this fund which is carefully deposited by late father with ADB bank in suspense fixed account as social security deposit and invest it properly in very lucrative and profitable areas over there.

I so much appreciate your concern and consideration towards my present predicament. I want you to be rest assured that all information I have gave to you, so far concerning this transaction is in good order for real and legitimate with good intentions and it is not going to be of any stress to you. So please let us work as one family, as I promised not to let you down of any kind in this co-operation, everything is going to work out for real and long term relationship.

Am still assuring you as I indicated on my last message that I will give you 15% from the total amount as a compensation and you will be the director of all the establishment that will be set up with you as the guardian because I will like to continue my education while you will be taking care of the establishment that will be setup with your supervision until I complete my education.

The most reason why I needed a foreign partner who shall act on my behalf as my partner or as benefactor of this money just to support my claim at the bank to recover this asset.

Because after the death of my father I went to the bank to withdraw some money for my welfare but the bank management refused me access to the money with reason that my late father separately deposited the fund in suspense trustee fixed bond as social security deposit, with instruction that it is meant for onwards foreign transfer to his business associate to invest on my behalf.

Now that you dedicate your full interest of assisting me retrieve my inheritance money I have the intention of making the bank management to know that you are my foreign guardian and my late father foreign business associate who was suppose to receive this money at your custody for investment program before the sudden death of my father.

As I need a guardian who will direct me to the better area for a profitable investment since I want to further my education and I believe you are capable of doing this because the way you are following up this transaction shows me that you are capable of handle this venture well.

Please do not let me down ok, as you will never regret coming in contact with a person of my type. I am going to meet with the bank director to discuss and finalize the best way in which the money will be remit to your custody for investment program.

I am expecting your positive response.

Sincerely yours,
Della Mason Duncan.

#216169 by AlanJones Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:31 am
Dearest XXX,

Greetings to you my dear.Thanks for your prompt response. I am very happy to read from you. I so much appreciate your continual cooperation’s towards the smooth achievement of this project in earliest time for our mutual benefits as I believe that it is not going to be a big responsibility for you.

I am still assuring you that every information’s I have given to you so far regarding to this transaction is in good order and for real with good intentions please follow my directives.

I would have like to come to your country first so that we can meet in person and at least have a face to face meeting before transferring my inheritance to your custody, but presently the situation of things surrounding the political issues here would not permit me to travel out until this fund is transferred, because I do not want to take any risk of coming back to the country moreover I want to be here and witness the transfer before travelling out finally.

My intention is to start coming over immediately my inheritance money is affected in your bank account. Though I will never do anything without your prior consent, you should believe that everything will be done in transparent view of both of us with all honesty and full dedication of trust.

Please it is very important that we put pressure to the bank management to release the money if not they will be holding on the money because they are trading with it and my father is no longer alive so I need to fight to recover the money, please let it not sound to you as a strange thing why I need your assistance to recover this money. The name of the bank managing director I am discussing with in charge of my inheritance files is called. Mr. Kane Ousmane.

I want you to contact the bank director immediately you receive this message with this letter below, send it through e-mail so that it will be only for the view of their director to notify them that you are expecting the money transfer since the death of my late father as I already stated to them.

I have attached the deposit certificate of which my late father uses in depositing the money in the bank and also the statement of account which the bank issued to me of resent for your view.

Below herein is the contact of the bank.

BANK NAME: AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
Statutory Headquarters Rue Joseph Anoma,
01 BP 1387 Abidjan 01 Côte d'Ivoire
TEL: +225 01110999
E-MAIL: [email protected]
Vice-President - Corporate Management: Mr. Kane Ousmane

This is exactly what I told the bank in your favor as our family friend please you can send this message below to them ok:

This is to inform you that I am the close family friend of late Mr. Mason Duncan from whom I was expecting to receive some certain amount of $5.500, 000.00 US dollars for our private business project expansion your country.

I believe that Miss. Della Mason Duncan the daughter of my demised friend has already informed you about me that I was supposed to receive this money from my good friend Mr. Mason Duncan (ADB) bank in Cote d'Ivoire for Investment purpose before his sudden death. (May God bless his soul and give him eternal peace Amen).

Hence his premature death has prevented him from transferring this money to my custody for the investment project as we planned before his untimely death. Presently the both families have completed the funeral ceremonies rights I would now like to request ADB to kindly release the money amounting to the sum of $5.500, 000.00 USD and transfer it to my own bank account number and name..............................

Please dear director respect this message of mine and act towards this matter accordingly as you know very well the present situation of your country please assist for the transfer without any delays so that Miss. Della Mason Duncan will arrange to come over to my country as we have arranged.

I am expecting your urgent cooperation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not be afraid in contacting the bank because I have informed the bank managements for my inheritance transfer to you ok.

I am expecting your positive response after you have to contact the bank.

Thanks for your understanding and future co-operations.

Yours Sincerely,

Image Image

#216421 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:36 pm
From AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT B BANKANK - [email protected]

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK

Our Ref: Enquiries Refund Via, TT Wire Transfer:
$5,500,000.00 USD

Attention: XXX,

Reference to the application African development bank receive from
Miss. Della Mason Dunca regarding the transfer of funds valued to the
sum (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) $5,500,000.00 USD
dollars deposited in a fixed suspense account in our Bank by late Mr.
Mason Duncan who was until his sudden death one of our prominent
customers.

This consent herewith is to acknowledgement African Development Bank
management acceptance to re-fund the asset of Mr. Mason Duncan in your
account which you yet to submit to our bank for onward transfer to any
of your nominated account.

Henceforth the daughter, Miss. Della Mason Dunca has informed African
Development Bank management about you regarding this Asset Re-fund. Be
informed that the verification exercise of the claim is in progress,in
regards to the transfer and as soon as you reconfirm your bank account
information our bank will commence the transaction to your account
within 72 bank working hours.

There is options listed and we advise you to choose one of your choice
as your preferable mentioned for our good customer service.

1) TT Wire Transfer.
2) Transfer the fund through ATM Crediting Card.
3) Through Online Banking System.
4) Through Diplomatic Cash Delivery Means.

Finally our bank requested that before we start the transfer process
that you must reconfirm to us your necessary information following.

Your bank details account information where the fund will be transferred into.

Your full Names

Your full contact address

Your Country of Origin

Your passport or identity card number

Your Direct contact Telephone Number

Your Occupation/ your job

Copy of your passport or any identity card

Notice: Once our bank received all the above information we shall
immediately commerce the transfer as you and your partner desired from
our bank.

Thanks for your cooperation as we are waiting for your upper respond.

Regards,
Africain Development Bank.
Direct line: +22501110999

Same message also sent from AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK - [email protected]

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 80.68.248.239
Originating ISP: Telecom-birzha, Llc
City: Moscow
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#216570 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:53 pm
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK

This consent herewith is to acknowledgement African Development Bank
management acceptance to re-fund the asset of Miss. Della Mason
Duncan, as we are contacting you on her behalf. We shall be waiting to
receive your full banking information to enable us commerce the
transfer your fund into any account of your choice.

However be informed that you are required to get in touch with our
legal counsel so that he will start to procuring the required
official formality documents on your behalf here in Ministry of
Finance and Justice to enable us to affect the remittance of the said
funds into your nominated bank account successfully.

It is your duty to contact him as the new beneficiary of the deposit
files of late Mr. Mason Duncan since you are unable to come down here
to witness the transaction by yourself.

Then you can contact our legal financial attorney whose contact
address is stated herein:

Barrister Emmanuel Yehouessi
Address: 37 Rue de la Cannebire-
Cocody- villa N°A&B, Abidjan, 05, Cote d'Ivoire
Tel: +22546557831
Email: [email protected]

As soon as you receive this mail do not hesitate to contact our
attached legal counsel For the formality proceedings.

Regards,
Africain Development Bank.
Direct line: +22501110999

Word document attached

Our Ref: Enquiries Refund Via, TT Wire Transfer: $ 5.500, 000.00USD

Attention: Sir,

Reference to the application African development bank receive from Miss.

Della Mason Duncan regarding the transfer of funds valued to the sum

($5.500,000.00 Million USD) deposited in a fixed suspense account in our

Bank by late Mr. Mason Duncan who was until his sudden death one of our

prominent customers.

Your transfer application has been approved and we are instructing you to

contact our attached legal counsel who will assist you to obtain these legal

formality Documents from the Ministry of Justice here and signed it on your

behalf before the transfer of the fund could be affective into your bank account

legally which you have submitted to us to enable us commerce the transfer

into your account of your choice .

Henceforth the daughter, Miss. Della Mason Duncan has informed African

development bank management about you, regarding this Asset Re-fund, Be

informed that the verification exercise of the claim is in progress, in regards to

the transfer as you designated via your partner Miss. Della Mason Duncan.

But before our Bank will be able to effect the transfer of the Funds into your

Account, We urge you to provide us with the Legal Documents mentioned

below, as mandated by all Financial Institution Rules and Regulation on such

Inheritance in Our Sub-Region.

1) (Affidavit of Oath for Justification and Attestation) of next of kin prove

from Ministry of Justice here, this is to certify that actually Miss. Della Mason

Duncan is the original Next of Kin to his late Father's Funds, for the attestation

and revocation of the Fund Deposit bond.

2) (Official Letter of Claims) which will officially authorize us to alter the Bond

and effect the change of ownership on the Deposit File of the funds. Also to

certify that Miss. Della Mason Duncan as the Next of Kin have willingly and

officially ordered Acquisition Merger Intermediary Investment Banking to

release his Inherited Funds to you as the New Beneficiary.

3) (Clearance Certificate) from Ministry of Finance for easy and normal

legitimate transfer into your Account so that there will not be any query from

any Security Agents on the Fund when it arrives in your Account.

Fax: +225 21277908

You have to contact our attached legal counsel who will assist you to obtain

these legal formality Documents from the Ministry of Justice here and signed it

on your behalf before the transfer of fund could be effective into your account.

Contact the Lawyer so that he will come up with the above mentioned Legal

Documents. No access will be granted to the Account until these Legal

Documents are submitted to our Bank.

We shall remit the fund immediately as you desire. We count on your

cooperation.

#216736 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:57 pm
From Emmanuel Yehouessi - [email protected]

Barrister Emmanuel Yehouessi Esq
Address: 37 Rue de la Cannebière-
Cocody- villa n°A&B, Abidjan, 05, Côte d'Ivoire
Tel :+22501535044

(Barrister Emmanuel Yehouessi Esq Chambers)

Date:28/08/2014

Prior to your soliciting in accordance to the procurement of the Legal Documents for your Fund Transfer Process. Be informed that I have gone to inquire on how these Documents can be obtained from the High Court of Justice here.

Noted that this chamber is capable of acquiring and signing the aforementioned Documents on your behalf from the Ministry of Justice here in Cote d' Ivoire accordingly. However let it be known to you that, in this regards, Your full co-operation will be required in order to get these Documents obtained and signed on your behalf accordingly, hence I have gone to the High Court of Justice for the enquiry and I have been informed the cost of issuing these Documents as required from the Ministry of Justice here, will cost the sum of $2,250 dollars and you have to then my consultation fees $500 dollars as services charge.

Then the total cost will be $2,750 dollars. If is possible that you can send this money today, so that by tomorrow I will go to obtain these Documents from the Cote D'Ivoire Ministry of Justice and signed it on your behalf, also submit to the bank as it is required on your behalf, also copies of these Documents will be sent to you for your review.

Also send your full biography as requested for obtaining the required documents. I hope with this full information these Documents will easily be obtained. Send this money so that I will go for the Documents on your behalf.

Henceforth I compel you to make haste and send to us the under mention requirements.

To enable us acquire the aforementioned Documents on your behalf:

A):- Your Identification card as the benefiting applicant.
B):- All relevant documents as proof of existence.
C):- You’re Full contact address.
D):- The cost of acquiring the Documents. $2750.

The official cost of acquiring the Certificate on the tone of amount you intend to originate is the sum of $2250USD.

Our consultation service charge is $500.

Send it with the information below through western union money transfer.

Name: Emmanuel Yehouessi
City: Abidjan
Country Code: (225)
West Africa.

You should let me know as soon as you sent the money so that I can go and get it and go for the Legal Document.

Yours in Service,
Barrister: Emmanuel Yehouessi (Chambers).

#216878 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:38 am
Barrister Emmanuel Yehouessi Esq
Address: 37 Rue de la Cannebière-
Cocody- villa n°A&B, Abidjan, 05, Côte d'Ivoire
Tel :+22501535044

(Barrister Emmanuel Yehouessi Esq Chambers)
Date:29/08/2014

With acknowledgement of your consent sequel to the subject. Asset refund formality attestation procession on Miss. Della Mason Duncan inherited asset profile.

Be informed that the account details of our chamber which you can use to remit the said fees TT Wire Transfer service accordingly. Make the transfer of the fees with this account details information below and send the transfer details as soon as you make the payment and attach with the payment slip to enable us to proceed immediately.

Bank account details below:

BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK COTE D' IVOIRE SA
ACCOUNT NAME: OSUCHUKWU OZIOMA SUNNY
AGENCE: KOUASSI
BANK COD: CI163
AGENCE COD: 01203
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 000000022132
CLE RIB: 56
SWIFT COD: GTBICIAB
QUESTIONARY: KOUA DIDIER.

The total cost for this service is the sum of $2,750 USD.

You should let me know as soon as you sent the money by attach me the information through my email box with the transfer slip.

So that I can go and get it and go for the Legal Documents on your behave.

Certainly the documents shall be ready within 24 working hours.

Once it's ready we shall send you the copies and submit same to ADB Bank management for the remittance execution of the said asset accordingly into your designated bank account.

Expecting your favourable response.

Yours in Service,

#216916 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:20 am
Attention: XXX

With acknowledge of your massage, my dear do you think we are joking or what, so if you don’t want to help the younger girl just inform her or is it because of the cost of the documents that make you change your mind in helping the young lady.

Yours in Service,