Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217836 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:53 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +448719157220

Happy Blessed Wednesday,

I got a phone call from my pay-out Bank manager few days ago which was Sunday, and we have been informed that you are not following up with your funds remittance process. You see God works in miraculous ways and I believe good things happen to good people with a positive mind set and to avoid non-remittance of funds by the pay-out bank. My wife and I will like you to follow all instructions from the bank to get this process completed. Have been very busy, Well if you do not wish to complete the transaction that will enable the bank complete this process as soon as possible, then my wife and I will like to stop all further communication with you because now we are trying to retrieve all unclaimed funds from our pay-out bank. We really like you to be a part of this blessing because God's love is unconditional, but if you cannot complete your funds remittance process, We advise you to forget about this and just pray for us as we carry out this project personally.

We are hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country, We will employ you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place. You don't have to be skeptic about this as this is not a scam, it is absolutely a blessing from God, We believe we are doing the right thing in deciding to put smiles on the faces of other people by reaching out to some individuals, the less privileged ones and charity organizations too. To facilitate the disbursement process of the funds 1,000,000.00 Pounds has been solely donated to you, we want to help people so that people can helf others. God said in his world that when you give, more blessings shall be pour down from heaven for you and your household.

Since 2011 we have been trying in our own little ways to help children but we believe by doing it this way, our helping hands will go very far and now we are concluding this on-line donation because so much is really happening on the internet and we like to avoid unwarranted abuse. What more proof do you need than the news you read on the BBC with the Video you also watched on YouTube. You don’t appreciate your God and you don’t believe your God can bless you in any way.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-15253038
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmHXRDH ... 8n%20iqQm;

This is a life time opportunity and 100% legitimate, Angela my wife and I have decided to make sure this is put on the Internet for the world to see, My wife has an ailment and as you could see from the web-page, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no kids at this age, You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, we decided to donate the remaining of the million (GBP) to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the Red Cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro where Angela underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with Halifax, the payout bank of this charity donation scheme. We have kept just 2% of the entire lottery sum to our self for the raining day.

God bless you.
Dave And Angela Dawes
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217837 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:53 am
Your last email has been received and my Husband and I has finalized your funds remittance process with the GE Capital bank. We have been told that a Cashiers Cheque will be sent to your delivery address OR an ATM Card, as you wish. So we advise you to contact Ms. Rachel Cooper immediately and resolve all arrangements without further delay.

Contact Person: Rachel Cooper
Phone: +44 871-915-7220
Email: [email protected]

The GE Capital bank will be completing your funds remittance process from a branch in Asia to help cut off the high UK tax charges that was supposed to be paid. We advise you follow all instructions to help complete your transaction this week.

God bless You,
Dave and Angela Dawes.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217838 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:55 am
Good Evening,

I think the first rule that I know about success is never to argue what you don't know. If you watch I took my time before I wrote you this email, and this is because it is real and 100% legitimate and free from your supposed assumption . I will urge and advise that you pay attention to this process and follow every instruction that I will be giving you, for you to be able to have easy access to the said donation from me to you. And I don't know where you keep getting your information's from and really I don't know if you really want this donation, because other beneficiaries are already on the verge of getting the said donation in their respective accounts.

Follow the instruction of the GE Capital Bank and have them complete the transfer of this 1,000,000.00Pounds donation to you.

Thank you and God bless you.
Dave and Angela Dawes