Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#218052 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:51 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +918447718156 & +911166173721

---Speedy Loans---Do you need an urgent loan?
Apply Now and get your cash urgently by replying with your request!

Do You Need Any Kind Loan? Apply Now.

* Arrangements to Borrow between $5,000 to $50,000,000
* Choose between 1 to 20 years to repay.
* Choose between monthly and annual repayment plan ..
* Flexible loan terms and conditions.

All these plans and more,contact us now.

Email: [email protected]

Regards
Management.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#218053 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:57 am
SUN LOAN INVESTMENT COMPANY AND TAX SERVICES.
Probath's House (no.10), samsad merge conaugt place,
New Delhi, India.
Tel: +91-844-7718-156
Fax: +91 (11) 661-73721

Dear Applicant,

Thanks for your response. Sequel to your email stating that if we authorized to offer loans to residents of XXX? Yes we offer international loans. You can find some vital information about the loan we offer below and afterwards we shall forward you our policy and loan terms and conditions after receiving your loan application information. In getting a loan from our company, there are some information we need to pass across to you before we can proceed to the application process.

We are honest and sincere investment company. We offer loans and investment opportunities only to legitimate individuals and companies. we are a private lender who offers both international and local loans, we offer loan from a minimum amount of $5,000.00 to a maximum amount of $50,000,000.00 and the conditions are flexible and affordable and we give the grace between 1 year to 30 years of repayment. we offer both secured and non secured loan.

Interest rates is between 1% to 20% annually depending of the number of years the loan is needed. Note that the loan re-payment schedule starts 6 months after loan has been transferred to applicants. In order to take away your worries and fears, we can also provide you with reference, those who have received loans from our great firm to confirm our company credibility.

INFORMATION NEEDED:
As for the information needed, you will need to fill an application which contains your personal information and also the loan information, this will help us give you a full documentation of the loan terms and agreement contract which you will be expected to sign and send back to the company for approval if satisfied;

HOW DO I APPLY:
Please Fill this application Form below:
LOAN APPLICATION FORM
Your Full Name:
Your Email:
Your Phone Number:
Your Address:
Your City:
State/Province:
Your Country:
Your Sex:
Date of Birth:
Have You Applied Before ?
Credit score:
Loan Amount Needed:
Loan Duration:
Purpose Of Loan:
Scan Copy Of Valid Id Proof:

We believe we have been able to answer most of the questions that are frequently asked by loan applicants before securing a loan. In agreement to the above rules/policies, you are expected to fill the form provided above. As soon as we receive this information's from you, our loan terms and conditions shall be send to you before the loan is been transfer to you.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Michael Sharma
CEO.
E-mail: [email protected] / [email protected]

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The information in this email (and any attachments) is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or disseminate the information. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me by "Reply" command and permanently delete the original and any copies or printouts thereof. This email and any attachments are believed to be free from any virus or defects. SUN LOAN INVESTMENT shall not be liable jointly or severally for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use by the recipient.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218213 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:48 am
New Delhi, India.

Dear Applicant,

We apologies for getting back late as I we were handling some transaction this morning at the Bank to our client's. According to your email, We do not have a Swiss Lending Certificate but we have been authorized and been registered by the INTERNATIONAL LENDING GOVERNMENT AGENCY and given accreditation letter by the Ministry of finance to operate in any part of the world. We were given Lending Certificate by IBC under Act 1993 to operate in any parts of the world.

I want you to know that we understand your position on this matter as a lot of scam goes on now around the world but that is not to say that there are no genuine people any more. There is no gain saying the fact that trust is difficult to attain in a new nascent relationship. We have not actually met physically but in these modern days of commerce this may not be absolutely essential.This is why we have to trust one another. Trust is however a communion that lends itself to diverse interpretations. I lend you my hands in fellowship.That is why it pains me when people tells me how they were being scammed by their fellow.

However, I understand the fact that trust is difficult to attain in a new relationship like this, but one thing I know is for sure that you will never regret participating in this mutual beneficial transaction and I believed that in time to come you will look at your self with the level of success we attend and thank me.

If you can't trust me, who can I trust? Sure, we may at present reside in different countries, speak different languages, different religious beliefs and even skin colors, work in different occupations, eat different foods, wear different clothes, and so on but I can assure you that it doesn't matter for the man who trusts women will make fewer mistakes than he who distrusts them, "Trust women and they will be true to you, treat them greatly and they will show themselves great.

Mankind always receives only the fruits of the seed they sow (be it good or bad) the direction of women's faith is always determined by themselves alone through their wishes and volition by purifying our thoughts, words & actions, automatically, thoughts words & actions towards you shall pure.

I want you to face this opportunity with open mind in order to see what God has in plans for both of us, therefore fill in the loan application form and get back t us.

Thanks for your understanding as I await your urgent response to this mail.

Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Michael Sharma
CEO.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The information in this email (and any attachments) is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or disseminate the information. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me by "Reply" command and permanently delete the original and any copies or printouts thereof. This email and any attachments are believed to be free from any virus or defects. SUN LOAN INVESTMENT shall not be liable jointly or severally for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use by the recipient.

#218214 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:52 am
New Delhi, India.

Dear Applicant,

According to your request, attached to this email is our Lending Certificate and Better Business Bureau Certificate (BBB). As earlier said in our previous emails. We can also provide you one or two of customer's who has received loan from our company successfully as reference to contact them directly to confirm our company.

I await your response thanks.

Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Michael Sharma
CEO.

Image Image

#218241 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:07 pm
New Delhi, India.

Dear Applicant,

Regarding to your email, I shall get in contact with at least two of our customer's who received loan from our company not less than three months ago to take permission from them before giving out their contacts as reference to you.

As soon as we get their permission to give it out, I shall email with the details within the next 24 hours.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Michael Sharma
CEO.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

#218330 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:22 am
Here are some empty threats from the dumb scammer.

New Delhi, India.

It's very interesting that you are the Alan Jones has posted our company name and emails exchanged with you on the www.scamwarners.com. I am letting you know that we have been informed and we will get to the top of this matter with with. Our company attorney are investigating and working to legal action against you. This is wickedness in the higher order, My company never cheated or scam you, we were working hard to convince you that we are a legitimate loan firm but didn't know you were one un-serious wicked soul. The wrought of God will come upon you and your family for this wickedness you have done against this company.

Now keep on blasphemy against a reputable company until we get to you.

Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Michael Sharma
CEO.

#218713 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:38 am
Here are a few more of the dumbass's threats and claims of being legitimate.

New Delhi, India.

Whatever your name is, you are joke. You better look else where because you will soon hear from my attorney. I am a full Indian man, I will fight you with my last blood both legally and spiritually for denting the name and image of our company. Your photo has been extract from your gamil and has been sent to my priest at the temple for prayer on you. I never scammed or cheat from you, we were honest and sincere in dealing with you and was even going to send you reference of does who have received loan from our company but all you could do is to go post our company name on a scamlist. I will attack you spiritually and take you to court legally and make you pay for your wickedness and your evil act. I am bringing curse upon you and your family then you will know the day your cross an Indian man part.

Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Michael Sharma
CEO.

New Delhi, India.

Good. Until you go mad naked on the street you wouldn't know how serious I am. You will hear from you i have said.

Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Michael Sharma
CEO.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I have no time to drag words or fool myself with you because I see you are lowlife and a liar. Action speaks louder than voice you will definitely hear from me. You pass them to an expert my foot.

New Delhi, India.

I am not surprise at the level of your foolish but I won't throw any insult on your pity and poor parents who failed in their responsibilities to give you a proper training and good manners. If you had gone through school at all and civilized, you show know that it is only proper to investigation any matter before lebeling an accused person as guilty of whatever crime the person has committed. In your case no one contacted us for an investigation or verification on the legitimacy of our company, no, not you or your stupid expert gave us the chance to defend or prove our legitimacy and as a matter of fact we were still in the process of proving such to you but rather out of stupidity you and co-hot went and posted our company name on scamlist. We have been operating since the year 1997 has never recording any fail transaction as regards to loan, you can check on Google there is no such reports against our company because we have done so much to build a reputation for our name delivery on every legitimate transaction, our customer's can attest to that. Out of your wickedness been jobless and laziness crippling upon you, having nothing to do with your poor and lowlife and while you are seeking a loan.

There are loan firm in XXX, there are banks there also who gives her citizens loans if they met their requirement. If you were honest and sincere why don't get a loan from your Country?

You will hear from our attorney and whatever you have to say more, i advise you keep it to yourself until we met in court, that is if you ever make it to court because I will fight for doing this wickedness against my company.

Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Michael Sharma
CEO.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

3 days later and the victim has heard nothing from the lawyer and is suffering no ill effects from the supposed curse that the idiot claimed to have arranged.

#218714 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:41 am
And here is the remainder of the idiot's script and mule details.

New Delhi, India.

Dear XXX,

In regards to your email. I want you to know that on behalf of the Executive Directors and staff of this Great Loan Firm SUN LOAN INVESTMENT FIRM. We received your interest of getting a loan of $250,000.00 [USD] (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States dollar) from this loan firm which is well registered by the INTERNATIONAL LENDING GOVERNMENT AGENCY and given accreditation letter by the Ministry of finance to operate in any part of the world and we promise to render the best service in the interest of our clients.

The Major Aims and Purpose of Helping People With This Micro finance Loan.

I will start by letting you know that we get our funding's from the assistance of great business men in this country who has invested heavily in this loan firm and they serve as the back bone of this loan firm which I will call in the popular words the SHAREHOLDERS OF THIS COMPANY.

I will not waste much time on that but i believe in action and we are here to make our client very happy and I will give you some vital information on how we operate.

Below is the Loan Conditions and Policy and You are Advice to Abide to and you are Well Guaranteed of Getting Funded.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

*1* The loan is paid back within a duration of 20 years which is an equivalent of 240 months
*2* The interest will be 3.00% of the Capital amount.
*3* Applicant must be 18 years and above or be a working class.
*4* The loan documentation must have an insurance protection for future reference safety
*5* You will be expected to start the repayment of the loan amount 6 months after you have receive the loan amount
*6* The loan will be transferred to your account via bank to bank electronic wire transfer from my bank here in India to your bank in your country.
*7* The repayment schedule are listed below.

REPAYMENT SCHEDULE

Loan Balance: $250,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 3.00%
Loan Term: 20 years
Monthly Loan Payment: $1,386.49
Number of Payments: 240
Cumulative Payments: $332,758.91
Total Interest Paid: $82,758.91

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 239 payments of $1,386.49 plus a final payment of $1,386.49

Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately.

Applicant who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given 2 weeks more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken.

The Loan lending policy of this transaction simply states that the Applicant is responsible for the (TRANSFER FEE) of his/her loan before any transfer can commence. The company will pay for the Approved and Insurance Charges.The only requirement needed from you is the Transfer Charges of your loan.

We do use the Bank Swift Transfer to send loan to our esteemed applicant and it will take a maximum period of 24 banking hours if you choose telegram money transfer method or 6 hours if you choose the online transfer method for you to get the cash in your designated bank account and there will be no cause for alarm and i believe with this, your loan is in safe hands.

The loan service also gives room for cancellation and details is shown below and all depends on your trust and seriousness.

This loan programs provide for cancellation of the loan under certain circumstances, such as death or permanent disability of the borrower. Some of the Federal loan programs have additional cancellation provisions. For example, if a student becomes a teacher in certain national shortage areas, they may be eligible for cancellation of all or part of the balance of their educational loans. Repayment assistance is available if you serve in the military; The military pays off a portion of your loans for every year of service.

I want to use this medium to rest assure you that you are in the right place and you will never regret doing business with our loan firm and i believe once you get your loan, you will help us tell others that legitimate Lending company still exist and we promise to render the best of service to your loan request.

If satisfied with the above explanation, I will advice that you get back to us immediately so that our lawyer can prepare the Loan Contract/Agreement and it shall be send to you for your signatory in order to proceed and also to inform you on how to transfer the loan transfer fee to our processing officer.

Thanks for your understanding as I await your urgent response to this mail.

Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Michael Sharma
CEO.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

#218715 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:43 am
New Delhi, India.

Dear XXX,

Once again thanks for your response and upon the received of your satisfaction with our loan policy terms and conditions. Attached to this email is the Loan Contract/Agreement, kindly go through it carefully and print it out, then sign your part of the Loan Contract/Agreement and scan and send it back to us through email attach.

As it may interest you to know that the Transfer Fee can not be deduct from the total amount you are request for loan, reasons is we are paying for the Loan Approval and Insurance fees, the loan will have an insurance security before it been transfer to you therefore no amount can be deduct for the total loan amount. The only fee required from you is the Transfer Fee charge for the total loan amount requested ($250,00,000.00) which is $680.00. This is the only Fee mandatory for you to pay to receive the said loan into your local bank account.

You are to make the payment of $680.00 USD for the loan transfer fee through any of this money transfer units (Express Money/Money Gram/Western Union) outlet close to you or if convenient for you to make transfer online to our processing officer with the details below,

NAME: EKOKO WILSON
ADDRESS: 32 D, krishna avenue,merauli,New Delhi-110011. India

After payment have been made, you are to send us a scanned copy of the payment slip through email attachment or write out the details for pick up and proof of payment and documentation.

Once we receive confirmation of your payment and the signed copy of the loan contract/agreement, you will required to send down your banking information's for the transfer of the loan to your local bank account.

Thanks for your understanding and I await to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Michael Sharma
CEO.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

#218716 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:44 am
New Delhi, India.

Dear XXX,

According to your email. There were reasons why we didn't provide you with bank account details to transfer the payment of $680,00 in the first place because, there are usually complications on transfer of little amount like this. Due to the India Banking system, amount below $5,000.00 on International transfer usually stay more than 48 hours before it reflect on our account but from $5,000.00 above will reflect in the account not less than 48 hours. This was why we asked you to make the transfer through either of the transfer units outlet listed in our previous email, because that will make the loan process completed faster and transfer to your local bank account. The day you transfer payment, that same day we can also receive your payment to proceed on the loan proceed unlike through that will take several days to get to us.

If you insist on transferring the fee through bank account. Below are one of our processing office account details.

Account Details:
HDFC BANK
A/C Name: ARUN KUMAR
A/C Number: 05901000044090
Branch: GBZ
Pan: cwhpk8656f
IFSC Code: HDFC0000590 / SWIFT Code: HDFC0000590.

Note that as soon as the payment is transfer to this account, it might take more than 48hrs to reflect in the account due to the amount involved as earlier explained. Please be patient with us as we wait for the payment to reflect to enable us proceed with the loan process if account is use for the payment.

Kindly print it out the Loan Contract/Agreement and sign your part of the Contract, and scan and send it back to us through email attach.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation as I await your response.

Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Michael Sharma
CEO.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

#218827 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:46 am
New Delhi, India.

Dear XXX,

It is very disappointing that after accepting our loan terms and receiving the loan contract that you will no longer be requiring the said loan. Kindly dispose the loan contract document in your possession. Thanks

Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Michael Sharma
CEO.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: