Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#213729 by AlanJones Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:47 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447937436336 & +17603382626

We need to talk, please contact me with this email
Address: [email protected] Thank you.
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#214602 by AlanJones Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:22 am
From Paulson Taha - [email protected]

GoodDay to You,

I am Mr. Paulson, an account manager to late Dr. Sanjay a business consultant and major sub politician in Scotland, on the 27th December 2009 my client Dr. Sanjay and his wife and two kids were in an auto crashed and it was unfortunate that they all lost their lives. For years now I have done a lot of research to locate his relations to claim his Estate fund value all to no avail.

I sincerely apologize for intruding into your privacy, especially by contacting you through this means for a business transaction of this magnitude. For this reasons, I want you to partner with me in getting back the money (US$4,800,000.00) left behind in a fixed deposit account in a bank here in UK, by a citizen of your country, late Dr. Sanjay Krishna. If this will endanger your position and reputation, I would not have contacted you. This is safe and beneficial, I am presently the account manager of Santander Bank, and in this regard I will provide all the necessary information’s and documents you will need concerning this transaction.Late Dr. Sanjay Krishna lived and worked in United Kingdom as an international businessman and politician. He deposited the sum of Four Million, Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars (US$4,800,000.00) as fixed deposit with Santander Bank. This deposit has long matured and has gone dormant for some years now, As his personal account manager, I had tried to reach him and could not, His telephone number could not be reached, emails sent to him kept bouncing back as undelivered and we have never got any response from the letters posted to his residential address.

This issue prompted me to carry out an independent investigation about his where about since he did not provide a next of kin or beneficiary at the time he made the deposit with the bank. I later realized with shock that he died with his two kids and wife in auto crash sometime in December 2009. His death was not reported to our bank from that time till this moment and nobody in the bank is aware of this. He was a kind hearten man and give money out freely. I pray his soul rest in peace.However, I have on my own made several inquiries at your embassy and no information of him was found, which I find weird, I will like to present you as the next of kin of the deceased to claim the deposit from the bank since it is assumed he was from the same country with you. It does not matter whether you knew him or not, it does not matter if you have any kind of relationship with him or not. I will guide you all the way to make this claim. This is not a matter of being greedy or having ugly morals, it is not the best to leave the money to eventually end up in Government hands while we have the opportunity to live better with it, this is a risk free transaction, as I was the late Dr. Sanjay Krishna account manager and the manager of the Bank where the fund is deposited.

Once it is approved, you will have the right to claim the money. And when it is transferred to you, I will come to meet with you in order to share the money (60:40) for each of us after deducting all the costs incurred in getting the money. With my influence, the bank will tender the necessary documents to appropriate authorities, like your country's INTERNATIONAL MONITORY FUND (IMF) to enable a smooth transfer or delivery of this money into your custody. Everything will be done legally, have no fear about this right now, I have all the copies of the documents relating to the fixed deposit of late Dr. Sanjay Krishna which back up this claim upon demand. All I require now is your honest cooperation to enable us make this claim and we have to do this within shortest time possible. If you are willing to do this with me, write back and I shall inform you on what next to do. If nothing is done immediately, the money will be returned to the government treasury as an abandoned fund and we will gain nothing from it.
I am waiting for your consent in order to move to the next step towards getting the fund. Thank you and I am waiting.
Waiting to hear from you

Best regards,
Regards
Mr. Paulson Taha.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 116.202.74.3
Originating ISP: Mts
City: n/a
Country of Origin: India
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#214603 by AlanJones Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:27 am
Dear Partner.

Many thanks for your quick response and your seriousness in relation to this transaction, if you can maintain this level of seriousness and maturity, we must mutually archive our common goal in this transaction Once you write to the bank for approval of this fund, I will go to the Federal Supreme Court of this country and swear under oath in your name, to confirm you as the rightful heir to the fund

And as I put it to you in the last email I which sent to you all clarification you need to know the fact that this deal is risk free, as far as you obey and follow my direction only for the benefit of both of us, this is just for you to make up your mind and take your time and the most important thing for you is to keep this transaction or business confidential until the money enters into your bank account in your country

Please note that this transaction is in your hands, and now I've done all the necessary ground work and will always give you advice to you on what you have to do at any given time

Things that I need from you are:

1. You will keep 100% of the transaction confidential and treat it with utmost maturity.

2. You'll always consult me before taking any decision, so we will always put our heads together and work this deal without a single error.

3. You will keep my own share of assets after this fund has been transferred to your account safely until I come to have my own share of the money there in your country.

4. You will help me for investment purposes after the funds must have been transferred to your account

5. What will you do, you keep all the instructions and make sure that the deal is a success and to keep it confidential, even with a close friend, to make sure that both sides of the security is guaranteed after this transaction is completed

I attach my passport and my workings Id prove here to you. I will now advise you to answer this questions below carefully.
1: Your Full Name
2: Your Full contact address
3: Your contact telephone
Waiting to hear from you.

Regards
Mr. Paulson Taha.

Image Image

#214604 by AlanJones Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:29 am
Dear Partner

Thanks for your provided information I was fixing it in our bank's computer system so that when reversed all information will be intact I have succeeded in doing my administrative home work now you will waste no time in writing an official letter to the bank, requesting from the bank to inform you on steps to take towards receiving your late uncle's estate inheritance fund of 4.8Million US$

Here is the bank contact information

SANTANDER CORPORATE BANK
49 Charing Cross, London SW1A 2DX, United Kingdom,
Phone :00447937436336
E-mail: [email protected]
As soon as you receive response from the bank forward it to me for more advice.

Regards

Mr. Paulson Taha

#214605 by AlanJones Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:31 am
To the Director
The Santander Corporate Bank
United Kingdom

I am................................ A family member of late Sanjay Krishna who died in an auto accident and from all indication has a deposit of 4.800.000 US$ with your bank in London.

As the next of kin to the late Dr Sanjay Krishna I hereby request steps to take towards transferring this fund to my country.

Yours Faithfully

#218141 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:57 am
To
XXX
I was trying to get you in touch with you through phone conversation but it happens to be that the phone number (XXX) which you gave to me is incorrect and I stopped the transaction.
I gave the bank contact to you for you to contacted them and bring feed back to me for more instruction’s but you did not update me how you contacted the back and what their reply was. As for I am not in UK at the moment I traveled to California (USA) all because of this business you can contact me with this number +17603382626, you can also contact me with my UK numbers.

Forward to me the last reply you received from bank so that I will know how and extend you have reached in this transaction.

Best Regard.
Mr. Paulson Taha

#218325 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:54 am
Dear XXX,

I do not how I will dial this number again please can you give me a call with this number then I will call you back, your number is incorrect if you don’t mind call me with the number. I am waiting to hear from you soon.

Best regard;

Mr. Paulson

#251653 by AlanJones Tue May 19, 2015 7:22 am
Hello Dear, How are you doing?
sorry i was transfered out of country for an assignment and i'm back now i will like to hear from you so that we can complete this transction