Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#218886 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:03 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +27849527853

I am in the military unit here in Afghanistan,we have some amount of funds that we want to move out of the country.My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust. It is risk free and legal. Reply to this email [email protected]
Regards,
Major. Alan Edward
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#218887 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:04 pm
From Major Alan Edward - [email protected]

Dear Friend,

With due respect, thank you very much for your response. First and foremost it is a good thing that you have responded timely and I must use this medium to assure you that we must succeed in this business. I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction, and my trust is not given out lightly. What I expect from you is trust and commitment; I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance. I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously. I must use this medium to let you know that this transaction is LEGAL AND RISK FREE ok, I will ensure that we do everything possible from our end here for you to have a safe delivery of the funds. I have a very good, trusted and reliable diplomatic courier contact used mostly by our forces in Jordan, that can send goods easily through diplomatic and private military way, to anywhere in the world, without them being checked at any port of entry. They can deliver this money for you easily, to any address of your choice.

The baggage will be tagged as personal effects and covered with a diplomatic coverage consignment trunk box, and the courier company will not know the contents of the boxes. A few friends have used this means to convey goods, without being checked because of the diplomatic coverage system. Their charges are very high, but I will negotiate a way out from this end, till it gets to your door step any where and I will follow up immediately and meet with you for disbursement after you have received it. I am very sure you will know the best way to handle this money for us, when it gets to your base. Please do send us your phone numbers and your address and I hope the address is where you want us to deliver the goods through to you. It could be a bank address or your Company address. I will start making arrangements as to sending the merchandise to you.

Your Direct Phone number will be use to contact you as soon as Shipment is in Motion. I will send the total since I can not take any chances by keeping cash on me. Your percentage stands at 30%. Meanwhile' I will like to know what you do for a living? Are you married with kids? Can you handle these funds? I will also want to see your passport copy or id/, driver’s License if you have one so I can know who I am dealing with. We need to build trust okay? The only people that knew about this is just me and my partner. You know that the security is very important, you can not trust anybody therefore, remember to keep it secret. The total sum amount in the box is $20,000,000 MILLIONS US DOLLARS and I hope that you can handle it? I hope you are okay with this? Everything must be done by email until the funds get's to your possession. Immediately the money get to you just go ahead and take your 30% and then keep my 70% very safe untill i am through with my business over here. I will really appreciate if you can respond back with your full contact details so that we can proceed further.Hopin to hear from you soonest.I hope you understand me? Once again thanks for your response.

Regards,
Major.Alan Edward.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218889 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:08 pm
Dear XXX,

I got your email and i must commend you for your prompt response and note that what I expect from you is trust and commitment; I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance. I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously, like i said before in my last email this transaction is 100% risk free and legal and i don’t want you to disappoint me at the middle of this transaction.

I have already sent your details such as your names and you address to the courier company so that the diplomat can start making all arrangement to deliver the package to you. I have also sent an attached copy of my military id along this mail. I will appreciate if you respond back immediately if you received this mail. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Regards,

Major.Alan Edward.

#218890 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:08 pm
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your response I thank you for the trust you have for me and i promise you that i will not let you down,please keep the trust and keep the secret between me and you because we both have name to protect.I will keep you update as soon as the consignment is on motion.

Regards,

Major Alan Edward.

#218891 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:09 pm
Dear XXX,

The package was airlifted early today by the United Nations task force handling all recovered properties to South Africa, Johannesburg. There was a bomb scare at the depot this morning and all properties deposited for airlifting has been evacuated to South Africa, Johannesburg from where they will be sorted out and sent to their destinations. It was an unexpected development .The agent has assured me that every item evacuated will get to their respective destinations as long as they where duly entered into the data system at the joint military depot here in Afghanistan.It is from South Africa, Johannesburg that you will be contacted for verification of the package and delivery information granted to you. the agent informed me that you will be contacted by the dispatch department by mail or phone call. The handling company has it's headquarters's located in London but you will be contacted via their agent at the branch office in Johannesburg.

Keep me informed of all communication and dealings with anybody as long as it has to do with the package.I have already paid for the delivery fee which amounted to almost $10,000 US DOLLARS and I did that with the last of the money in my possession and at the moment I am broke but can manage at least until we get this project completed. Please when you are contacted be rest assured that there is nothing to worry about. It will be a normal verification procedure. Please my friend, everything depends on you to have the package delivered to you safely. It is documented in your name,address and phone number so please you don't have to fail me and make sure after taking your percentage and keep mine very safe.

If for any reason there is need to re-confirm the content of the consignment, you are to inform the handling company that the consignment contains family valuables as recorded here in Afghanistan. Most importantly, you must let the company know that the package is needed urgently at your location and must be shipped to you as soon as possible. You know we cannot afford to leave the package with them for too long. I expect to hear from you soon.note that you are to contact the diplomatic courier agent who will make the delivery of the package to you and his details is stated below: so please send an email to him immediately and let him know you are the beneficiary of the package.

Contact Name:David Hawkins
Email: [email protected]
The package Tag Number: ASF/001/YW3/XXZ

Have a great day.

Regards,
Major Alan Edward.

#218892 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:12 pm
scammer also uses the email address Major alan edwaed - [email protected]

#218893 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:14 pm
From David Hawkins - [email protected]

Attention:

My name is David Hawkins i just received your email. A military private agent, sent to deliver to you a Consignment from the Engineering military unit in Afghanistan,by Major I am in South Africa in Johannesburg,the consignment was address, tagged as personal effects and covered with a diplomatic coverage consignment trunk box. Consignment registered in your information's.Please you are to send to me your full contact details for proper verification before shipment.

Regards,
David Hawkins
Tell: +27 849 527 853
Diplomatic military private agent
We Defense Courier Service, ships items deemed classified or sensitive by all government.

#219223 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:50 am
Good-day XXX,

This is to inform you that your details have been verified. Be informed that Immediately the airline/customs has finish checking the consignment i will go ahead and book my flight and i will get back to you and give you the details of my flight and my departure time . The package weight is 85 kg and dimensions is 80 x 80 x 80 cm.I hope to see you soonest. Please respond back immediately if you receive this email. and please let me know the nearest airport to you.

Regards,
David Hawkins
Diplomatic military private agent
We Defense Courier Service, ships items deemed classified or sensitive by all government.

#221774 by AlanJones Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:59 am
Good-day XXX,

This is to notify you that i have finally booked my flight for today evening, Below is my flight details and i will appreciate if you pick your phone. I am coming to you to deliver the consignment in person and check attachment for my international passport.I hope to meet you soon and please respond back so that i can know if you receive this email.

Regards,
David Hawkins
Diplomatic military private agent.

#222159 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:46 am
Good-Day XXX,

This is to inform you that your consignment has been registered fully in your initial's and ready for delivery but i have some problem here in Johannesburg airport which have delayed me all this while. I have been informed as the Diplomat agent attached to the package by the airline to produce the insurance covering the box. The baggage is tagged as personal effects and covered with a diplomatic coverage consignment trunk box. And the courier company did not know the contents of the box. As the agent, i am sending you this email, to inform you of the situation on hand. i have been requested to pay the insurance fee and the airline/customs have made it very mandatory that all consignment must be insured and cover with an insurance certificate. That is the reason for this email. The sender has paid for the delivery charge to my company but what the airline is demanding now is the insurance certificate that will cover the consignment.

The airline is demanding for the insurance policy that will be covering your package before it can be put on board and delivered to you. The insurance policy covering your consignment amount's (8,300 Rand) which equivalent to $830 and you will be informed how to make this payment as soon as you are ready to do so. Note that you will be given full details of your shipment process as soon as payment is effected for your insurance policy covering your consignment.I will re she-due my ticket as soon as this fee is paid to the customs officers here.

I await your swift response immediately.

Yours in Service,

Regards,
David Hawkins

#222220 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:28 am
Good-Day XXX,

I want you to proceed with the payment to the custom officer by using this information below.Consignment will be deliver to your door step immediately.

Receiver Name First Name: IBHAFIDON Last Names OSEWE ANDREW
Receiver Address: CCMA National Office 28 Harrison Street, Johannesburg,South Africa
Mode of payment: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
Amount to be sent; $830 USD;
Text question: David
Text answer: Hawkins

The above name is the airport/costume officer assign to me regards the insurance. Upon receipt of the payment information's, I will acquire the insurance certificate covering your package and come over with your shipment within 24hours of receipt of the payment.

I await the scan copy of the payment receipt as soon as the payment is made.

Yours in Service,

Regards,
David Hawkins

#222338 by AlanJones Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:21 am
Good-Day XXX,

I received your email, The reason why i said you should use western union is the faster way for you to transfer the founds, and i don't have much time here in South Africa i have other consignment to deliver in other country so if you have to use bank to bank transfer it will take up to 2-3 working days for the founds will reflect here so i advise you use western union money transfer, i await the payment details so that i can proceed with the delivery of the consignment.

Regards,
David Hawkins

#222543 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:15 am
Good-Day XXX,

I received your email and it was well noted I want you to proceed with the payment to the custom officer by using this information below.Consignment will be deliver to your door step immediately.

BANK NAME: FIRST NATIONAL BANK (FNB)
ACCOUNT NAME: T. DUBE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 62476509793
BRANCH: The Glen
CODE: 259605
SWIFT CODE: FIRNZAJJ

The above name is the airport/costume officer assign to me regards the insurance. Upon receipt of the payment information's, I will acquire the insurance certificate covering your package and come over with your shipment within 24hours of receipt of the payment.

I await the scan copy of the payment receipt as soon as the payment is made.

Yours in Service,

Regards,
David Hawkins

#222680 by AlanJones Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:59 am
Good-Day ,

I received your email, and i await the scan copy of the payment receipt as proof of payment so that i can proceed with the delivery of the consignment. and please let me know when you are making the payment.

Regards,
David Hawkins