Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217152 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:06 am
Dear XXX,

Kindly accord the Diplomat in your corporation and follow his instructions for smooth hand over of our consignment.

I hope you have made arrangement for a hotel where the consignment will be deliver to you?Immediately you take a possession of the boxes,I shall give you the code for the opening and you will make brief inspection of the inside before leaving with the Diplomat back to Switzerland.

When are you flying to Germany? Awaiting for your update.

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217182 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:01 am
Dear XXX,

We are so sorry for all the inconveniences that might have caused you.

There is urgent and important need for you to come to Germany,to sign the consignment release order ,without which it will be impossible to get the consignment released and deliver to you, kindly make yourself available and do the needful so that we dont have any other hitches.

Warm Regards

Barry

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217194 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:46 am
Dear XXX,

There will never be problems again if you follow my instructions and like i told you we do not have any operational office in Germany hence the meeting in hotel .

We need to perfect the documents before going to the airport and we can not be doing that on the open,please try and understand the confidentiality of the transaction.

I will be sending you my ID later today .

Warm Regards and see you tomorrow.

Barry

#217230 by AlanJones Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:14 pm
Going to the airport with the Diplomat where the consignment is been held will bring questions from the German customs of which you can not defend that is why you have to comply with the standard procedures for receiving the consignment through the diplomat that was specifically assigned to deliver the consignment to you.

Its important the delivery take place in a more conducive environment because you need to inspect the content inside the boxes and confirm before returning back to Switzerland and that can only be achieve in a Hotel since you are not residing in Germany.Please keep this as a highly confidential transaction and do not expose or ridicule it for the mutual benefit for both of us.

#217394 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:48 am
Dear XXX,

Sorry for the delay , i went outside Germany for delivering but i am back now.

Please if you can not make it today let meet tomorrow at the given address.

Best Wishes

Barry

#217466 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:21 pm
Dear XXX,

What is your conclusion with Mr. Barry Jones,Are you flying to Germany today Tuesday or tomorrow?

Regards,

Dr. Kerry Martins

Dear XXX,

I have been expecting respond from you to know how far you have gone with Mr. Barry Jones concerning the meeting arrangement.I called Mr. Barry Jones who given me feedback on his last conversation with you and he made me to understand on what you stated on your email.

Please XXX,I advise you to be careful on how you handle this transaction.You must give this business the urgent and confidential attention it deserves to avoid third parties because third parties must not involve and you must not disclose this transaction to third parties pending when you must have collect the boxes from the Diplomat.

Regard,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#217588 by AlanJones Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:31 pm
Dear XXX,

I do really appreciate all the effort you have put so far on this business but unfortunately we are yet to achieve positive result.Am not going to beg you to continue this business with me and neither would I force you to do this business with me because you have a lot to again after the successful collection but if you feel like quitting because of the stress you must have gone through,you can go to hell for all I care.

There are many people outside there looking for this golden opportunity and I will advise you to reconsider your stand and let us work as partners with one mind to plan how we can get the boxes to your end.You having me as your partner is a great opportunity for you in life and you have a lot to gain from me intense of business opportunities and influence in the society.

My objective is to move the consignment to you as quickly as possible because of the risk of keeping it under the security company since I did not declared the original content of the consignment to them. What am interested on is trust and honesty and being inform that it took me over three months of searching for an credible person before I get your contact information.I am moving these funds to your position for an investment purpose in your country which will be of a great help to your family and your country at large.

I am not interested about your money and am not asking you to send money to me here and for your information.I clearly understand how you feel because I knew very well that you are afraid to embark on this transaction because of the stress you must have passed through so far but am doing everything humanly possible to make sure you get the boxes.

I am holding a high sensitive position in UN here which I can only disclose to you one on one once I meet you in XXX and I used my position to move the consignment from Syria without risk involved.I am making arrangement to use my influence to transfer the boxes from Germany to another security company in Dubai or Belgium within 78 hours.

Regard,

#217666 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:52 am
Dear XXX,

I have just finalized arrangement with Duisburg Airport authority to transfer the two boxes to a security company in Brussels Belgium as UN consignment within 24 hours and my request has been granted by the airport authority because the two boxes was tag as UN consignment.The two boxes will be transfer tomorrow Friday to Brussels Belgium under new security company and I will send you the contact person information tomorrow after receiving confirmation from Duisburg Airport authority on successful transfer.

Regard,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#217899 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:25 am
Dear XXX,

The boxes are currently under the custody of a new security company in Brussels.The boxes was transfer from Duisburg Airport to new security company in Belgium today Saturday and being inform that the boxes was transfer to the new security company in Brussels as UN consignment under my influence.

I am yet to get the full details of the man in charge of the boxes in Brussels but I will send you the information as soon as i get the full details to enable you contact him for arrangement to pick up the boxes up.

Regard,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#218050 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:45 am
Dear XXX,

I have just received the full details of the man in charges of the boxes in Belgium.I will forward the details to you in my next email so that you can open communication with him tomorrow Monday on the way forward.

Regard,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#218176 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:51 am
Dear XXX,

Here is the information the man in charge of the boxes in Brussels.

Smith ANDERSON
Fiduciary/Administrator
Avenue Louise 1050
Brussels, Belgium
Tel: +32466131738
Email: [email protected]

You can contact him with the above information but please,do not dissclose what happen in Switzerland and Germany to him and make sure you handle everything confidential.

Regard,

Dr. Kerry Martins

#218240 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:00 pm
Dear Mr. XXX

I am coming back to you regarding your consignment from Dr. Kerry Martins. Your presence is required in Brussels Belgium as quickly as possible in order to take delivery of your consignment.

You will be requd to present the following items in order to take delivery:

1). A copy of your passport or identity card
2). The sum of €10.700 (euro) representing clearance costs.

Kindly inform me when exactly you well be in Brussels for this purpose.

Warm regards
Smith ANDERSON
Tel: +32466131738

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 188.189.49.219
Originating ISP: Base Company Nv/sa Belgium
City: Zellik
Country of Origin: Belgium
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#219262 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:19 am
From Greg Williams - [email protected]

Int'l Credit & Equity Settlement
Euro Zone
East Maines Estate Broxburn
West Lothian, Scotoand

Attention: XXX,

I gladly wish to inform you that we have concluded all plans for the successful payment of your funds. Note, As a result of Present Global Economic Situation in the Euro Zone, it is being presently difficult to remit your funds via direct wire transfer without you having to pay huge transfer charges upfront.
Having said that, be informed that we have concluded arrangements with the UK Bank, Brent & Ealing Credit Union London for your payment to be made through Special Automated Generated ATM Master Card that is cashable all over the World.
We are including their contact details below for your immediate communication with the Bank in other to complete your payment:
Bank Name: Brent& Ealing Credit Union

Add: The Bungalow: Pinkwell Lane Hayes Middlesex BU3 1PE England.

Direct Fax: +44 871 974 6905

Direct line: Tel: + 44 759 282 2203
Email: [email protected]
Company: Re. No. 213804
===
Thanks.

Eliot Denzel
Director of Operations

#219263 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:25 am
From [email protected]

Delivered-To: XXX
Received: by 10.220.200.135 with SMTP id ew7csp1257497vcb;
Tue, 16 Sep 2014 03:14:04 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.194.9.228 with SMTP id d4mr12069405wjb.99.1410862443592;
Tue, 16 Sep 2014 03:14:03 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from cust-smtp-193.fasthosts.net.uk (smtp-out-60.livemail.co.uk. [213.171.216.60])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id x5si12656175wjy.76.2014.09.16.03.14.00
for <XXX>;
Tue, 16 Sep 2014 03:14:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=213.171.216.60;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) [email protected]
Received: from webmail.brentealingcrunion.co.uk (mail213-171-216-229.livemail.co.uk [213.171.216.229])
by cust-smtp-193.fasthosts.net.uk (Postfix) with ESMTP id 017501410070
for <XXX>; Tue, 16 Sep 2014 11:14:00 +0100 (BST)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8;
format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 11:13:59 +0100
To: XXX
Subject: Attn: XXX
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Sender: [email protected]
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.0.2

Sir,

We wish to inform you that we received a priority payment instruction from Int'l Credit & Equity Settlement Euro Zone East Maines Estate Broxburn West Lothian, Scotland with ref no: BECU/0039947721/06014 to reconcile and affect payment of your inheritance funds US$56,500,000.00 (Fifty Six – Million-Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) into your account in XXX or any other account you may wish to nominate. To complete this transaction we have an option of payment agreed on the terms and conditions of the insurance over your fund to issue you with an ATM Cash Card.

Your ATM CARD will have a daily limit of US$250,000.00 cash withdrawal from any ATM Machine in XXX or any Country you may chose. Now let me also inform you that this amount as we have mentioned can be swap over the counter of your Bank local branch in XXX with the following Banks: Citibank / Credit Suisse / International Bank of Settlement / HSBC / Barclays Bank / Standard Chartered Bank and BNP Paribas in XXX. Send us the scan copy of your international passport copy on the return of this communication for verification and to ensure that we are dealing with the right person.

In view of the above we seek your consent on the existence of this arrangement and to have the option you prefer to enable us complete the payment of the deposited draft. Also please note that you should be responsible for the Insurance coverage and the DHL courier delivery fee of your ATM Master Card upon issuance and the total fee will be communicated to you in our next email.

Your urgent and valued response will be highly appreciated. If you have further inquiries, you can call me on my direct line: Tel: + 44 759 282 2203.

Thank you,

Mr. Steve Hope.

Brent & Ealing Credit Union
Add: The Bungalow: Pinkwell Lane Hayes Middlesex BU3 1PE England.
Direct Fax: +44 871 974 6905
Direct line: Tel: + 44 759 282 2203

#222684 by AlanJones Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:09 am
Scammer has another try at the victim from a different email address.

From Steve Calvin - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

Congratulations at Last. Indeed the way out has finally come. I am really happy to inform you that the Authorities have finally arranged the release of your payment in such a manner that will be acceptable and favour your efforts without any hitches whatsoever.

Indeed, the Modus Operadum of this new payment system will be devoid of any manner of taxes, charges or any hidden fees whatsoever. Rather, the Authorities have ensured that all categorized beneficiaries will be taken care of by the payment committee for their travel expenses and Hotel Reservation for the designated payment centers across Europe, according to your designated and approved payment location.

As soon as we receive your confirmation to travel and assurance of 30% compensation for my assistance to you; the committee will issue your Return flight ticket, and hotel reservation for your comfort without any expenses from your side.

Mr.Steve Calvin
Due Diligence Inspection Auditor
World Debt Reconciliation Committee
Liaison, Abuja-Nigeria