The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
Advertisement

#21924 by Ralph Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:51 am
If you look carefully at the following 2 documents you will notice the stamps are identically positioned

#22842 by Ralph Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:46 am
Americans would generally have much better English as well and especially on an "offical Army document" ;)

"We hereby declare that every information"
#22981 by Ralph Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:06 am
Same scam, another fake form, some details have been removed for security reasons.

Note: the details that have been removed were in bold print which is to make it easier for the scammer to tell where the individual victim details need to be inserted;

ImageImageImage
#25007 by Jillian Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:26 pm
Hi Debbie and welcome. No, you weren't stupid, just trusting. Please do start a thread about your experience in the personal accounts of scam forum and we'll be happy to give you support, advice and feedback. Please post the information about the scammer who scammed you as well.

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners
#25191 by debbiehayes Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:13 am
the scammer is going by the name Lt. James Goulding, military intelligence officer, contracted to work for the UN in baghdad, birthday 10th march 1969, born in twente in holland , mother uk, father dutch, has 1 son 9 years old, orphaned at birth, he says that he is a pyschologist, e mail [email protected] .. i have just informed the dating site that i believe he is a conman, scammer , they are looking into it and will e mail me later ..He is very smart and intellectual, he has a pager number, not sure if i can post it but its 07513460925, he said they werent allowed phones, as im not army orientated i believed , but we live and learn ... im just so glad that something made me check, and brought me to this site .. Debs