Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#52150 by Arnold Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:52 am
from Chew Yin Keen <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
to [email protected]
date Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 9:26 AM
subject Read Carefully
mailed-by neostrada.pl

hide details 9:26 AM (1 hour ago)

NASHARUDDIN Y.K.CHEW & PARTNERS
ADVOCATES & SOLICITORS
SUITE 9.01, 9TH FLOOR,
WISMA MIRAMA JALAN WISMA PUTRA,
50460 KUALA LUMPUR.

I apologize for any inconvenience, but please read and objectively consider if we can work together, do not think this is one of those junk mails you do received in your email box/fax machine of which I, myself do receive also. After proper consideration I suppose, I feel quite safe dealing with you in this mutual beneficial transaction. Though, this medium (internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication. However, this correspondence is purely private, and it should be treated as such with due respect.

I am Mr. Chew Yin Keen, an attorney at law. A client, of mine died as a result of heart-related condition on the 13th March, 2006. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in Helios Airways, Boeing 737, en route from Cyprus to Athens in August, 14 2005.

I contacted you to assist me in distributing this fund left behind by my client or the account will be confiscated by the bank where this deposit valued at US$12.5 million is lodged.

The bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated. Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my Client’s extended relatives but this proved unsuccessful. I contacted you because I cannot present my good self as the next of kin to the deceased, hence all the documents shows that I am his lawyer.

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please contact me trough ([email protected]) to indicate your interest.

Yours truly
Mr. Chew Yin Keen.
Barrister-at-Law

Advertisement