Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#80463 by jeff Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:01 pm
It's a beauty alright. Pages and pages of complaints.
See https://www.revitaderm.co.uk/

http://www.scambook.com/report/view/562 ... 01-03-2012
This company is taking a LOT of money. I am replying to as many posts as possible as capedcrusader. Needs some serious attention. They operate in several countries as you can see.
Advertisement

#80568 by lubo Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:05 pm
Hi Jeff

Any chance you can send me some info about this so called company?
I ordered hcg ultralean online and its came from this company and something just does not seem right to me.Call it intuition :D
I'm just about to cancel my credit card as when i ordered it you had to set that up for future payments.

HELP!!! you comment has made me panic lol.
#80580 by lubo Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:35 pm
Hello again Jeff

panic over ive cancelled my card the twats have already billed me and i only got the goods today,also had another pending transaction for them the cheeky gits.
I did try to ring them but was on hold for 3min then hung up as god knows where i was calling 0808
1683684..funny why you dont get a local number to ring but its dispatched local..
#80888 by jeff Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:01 am
Hi Lubo.
Good and bad news there! Obviously you have been on scambook. Get your bank to reimburse the money to you,it is usually a formal declaration that it was taken without your knowledge and authorisation.Be firm,most victims are accommodated by their banks. Take your business elswhere if they won't play ball. Now get on the computer and send all the info about these ************** to everybody in your address book asking them to do the same. Perhaps we shall drown them in bad publicity! Best of luck! Their stuff was rubbish anyway,
#84640 by aleecam Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:49 pm
Good News! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Just to let everyone know who has been scammed by revitalize health and beauty products.I too was daft enough to order my "free sample" in December then billed £55 and £74.99.I got in touch with my credit card who said that I would have to contact the company to stop further payments and if any more were to come out that I would be covered by my credit card.Even if you cancel your card,payment will still come out of your account if you don't cancel it direct with the company.
I rang the phone number on the invoice and said I had been billed for items I hadn't received and wanted a full refund.I also told them I want to cancel my subscription that I was unaware I'd subscribed to!
They first of all offered me a 50% refund which I refused and told them I wasn't paying for something that I had received.They told me to wait four days to see if my products turned up in the post then I could return it and get a full refund.I waited four days, no parcel so,I rang up and demanded a full refund .I was told again I could only receive 50% and again reminded them that I had paid £125 for nothing and was told previously that I could get a full refund if I waited four days.My persistence paid off,I've checked my credit card balance today and they have refunded me !!!!Don't take no for an answer.I was in the process of starting a retail dispute through my bank to recoup the money now I don't have to.Say what I said : that you did not receive the goods and hopefully you will receive your monet back too.Don't let them have your money!!!
#89375 by genuesa Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:56 am
I was also caught out with Revitalize and when the 2nd lot of goods turned up I sent them back recorded delivery which they have signed for and a letter stating that The National Fraud Squad and Trading Standards had been informed of their scam and also that the Inland Revenue and HM Customs & Excise would be notified as they are not issueing correct invoices for goods which were arriving. My bank told me they had set up a 'rolling' direct debit which they could not stop.
About 4 weeks after sending the goods back I have received 2 emails stating that my account with them has been closed and they will not take any further monies.
WRITE THE THREATENING LETTER IT WORKED FOR ME!
other people have had 100's of £'s taken from their accounts.
Advice I was given was always to return the goods and send recorded delivery.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL
I don't think I'll get the £200 back they took but at least they won't take any more. If they do the Small Claims court have told me I have a full legal case to raise and would win.