Information on romance scams and scammers.
#81330 by rosalill Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:44 pm
Here you'll find some pictures used to try to scam me. They are from different sites: Match.com, Tagged.com, Uniformdating.com, SeniorPeopleMeet.com, MilitaryCupid.com. All the e-mails are still on my old pc, which the storm broke, but I saved some pictures for you. Enjoy.....
Allen B K Shawn Smith, 42 years, widower, Elisabethtown, KY, [email protected]

David Russel/Ramos, 53 years, USA, [email protected]

Frank William, 53 years, NY. franksweet01@hotmail. Sorry, but I lost the pictures. Here is an e-mail1:
To: [email protected]
Subject: Good Morning my love
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 05:10:01 +0000
My Dearest Love,

How are you doing ? I hope that everything is going on well with you by the grace of God.Thank for your warm letter sent to me.I am Glad to read your beautiful emailing after returning back from the mission. My Dear ,I am very sorry for not telling you about my mission when I was about to leave for the mission..The Fact was that something terrible happen in our Military Based.It's was a very serious problem that I and my Crew here in the Military Based has to act very fast with immediately effect.The news come that a group of 24 armed men from the safi tribe has attacked the town of Mayd?n-Wardak they were setting fire to huts and sending thousands of civilians fleeing.The tribes fight frequently over land so I and my Crew need to go on a serious mission in Mayd?n-Wardak to arrest the armed men from the safi tribe has attacked the town of Mayd?n-Wardak they were setting fire to huts and sending thousands of civilians fleeing.

My Darling this is very serious problem and we need to act so fast .My Darling to be honest with you this is one of the toughest missions for me so far since i have been in Afghanistan.It's been about two months since I last talked non write to you.I miss you so much and I can't stop thinking of you.I thought that by now I'd be okay with the fact I went to the mission .I don't know why I fell so in love with you but what I do know, is that in the short time we've been together was like magic for me. We became so close and everything just felt so right. It's almost as if something brought us together. We were meant to find each other and complete each other's life.I love you and there's nothing that would make me happier than to have you in my life .I thank God for saving my life and also my condition after the mission.Hope you miss me like I miss you. I hope you care for me like I do. I really hope you love me like I do. You have been in my dreams since the first day I met you and since then there isn't a moment I have not thought about you. I want you as my partner, to face all the challenges life has to offer and I know with you by my side, there is nothing I cannot do.

I want to be with you and I want you in my life. Be by my side and the rest will fall in place. We will live life in the most enjoyable ways possible and there is nothing that can hold us back from being the best couple in the world. Just wait and be patient as I bring you all the joys of world.

I am very confident that you can fulfill all my desires and satiate my wants. I am a nice and soft spoken man longing for you only. I can assure you that there will be no quarrel in our life. I am born for you only and am willing to die for your love.

Your pleasing words and company rejuvenates me especially when I exhaust my body and mind. When you are by my side, I get re-energized and re-vitalized even after exhaustion.

I am thankful to you as you are very faithful to me with your good manners. I was ignorant of the values of love before I met you. You are my true preacher of love. I did not know the true meaning of love before coming in contact with you, though I have tried to learn what love is by reading a number of books and watching movies. You have taught me a new meaning to the word love,which has never been learnt by me before.

You are and you will be the only woman behind my every success. You inspire and motivate me to work hard for the success. You are the lady luck in my life at all times. I feel that I can earn any amount of wealth when I win your love. I assure you that I will love you for ever in the future, as I love you now. I will not change my mind. My body and mind is reserved for you. There is no place for others to dwell in my heart except you.I have decided once for all that I am not going to look upon any other woman for love. With deep love, we are made for each other.

I'd be so good to you. I would never do anything to hurt you. I would cherish you and support you in everything you do. I'd show you love like you've never seen before. I love you, and there's nothing I can do about it but write this letter that you'll never receive anyway. But to let it all out makes it a little easier.

Do you want me to be your future? Will you give this relationship the attention it so desperately deserves?I just pray when you have read this letter it touches your heart and restarts what we had before. I love you and want to be with you,I want so much for us to have the best life together, I just can't wait to read from you..

My wishes for you, Great start for Jan,Love for Feb,Peace for march,No worries for April Fun for May,Joy for June to Nov,Happiness for Dec,Have a lucky and wonderful new year.May this new year bring many opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.

Happy New Year

Best Regard
Frank

James Jones from ConnectingSingles, 44 years, Houston, TX, [email protected]

Mike Johnson, Lost his pictures, but here is an e-mail with information:
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:47:47 +0000
I am Mike Johnson.. and I was born in New York,USA some 55 years ago by a nurse called Sharon Carter and a Business man called Raul Domingos..My dad left my mum when i was just 8 months old and left to Ukraine..It was so hard for my mum so she vowed never to get married again.. .i schooled at the Cathedral High School (Los Angeles, California)after i studied mechanical engineering at the University of California, Los Angeles!!My uncle was so good to me that he even found me a job in an engineering company and i worked there for two years and later joining the army when i was 27...i was then stationed at the DE air force base so i moved to DE and stayed there close to my mum...she died 5 years later and it really affected me..!!!i still miss her ..I have been in the army for 32 years and i have been to many bases in the states to work there as well as the Afghanistan,Saudi Arabia and Iraq..and trust me i have seen and experienced a lot being in the army and i never regret joining the army.I moved to Nevada,Henderson a year ago and thats where i have my home now....Now to my marriage life...i got married to a sweet Hispanic lady called Jennifer Winder...when i was 31 and we loved each other so much but we never had any child of our own cus my wife a problem with her womb and the doctor said she can never give birth..i loved her so much that i never tried dating any other woman for a child..she died in a car accident 9 years ago...and you know life goes on.....but we adopted a boy from a German lady when he was 4 and he is 12 years now and he is studying at wast African of Ghana(GH)...He is all i have got now and he is my only family..I know you will like him when you meet him
I am currently on Operation in Iraq and would be going on retirement in some few weeks time and that is one main reason why i joined the dating website even though its not safe out here to be using the internet and everything i still had a thought about dating since for a long time now i never went on a date and am about to go on retirement and want to have that special woman in my life so that when i come back on retirement i can be with till the end of the world...IS ABOUT ME I HOPE YOU WILL REPLY ME HAVE NICE DAY

Roy Burton,, 51 years, London, GB [email protected], [email protected]

Stanley Clark wood, 51 years, Manchester, GB, [email protected]
He also sent me pictures of this accident, probably to use it to get money from me. He told me his trucks were there, and he lost them.

I relly hope these picture can be used to warn others. Keep up the good work, Scamwarners :=)
rosalill
Advertisement

#81359 by Nailgunner Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:02 pm
Useful! Thank you.

It's a good case for hallmarking public pictures, rather like scamwarners does but with your own email address instead of "SCAMMER"". this would at least stop the little villains stealing your photos.

Are they who they say they are? Google their email address or mobile phone number and see where else they've been. Use Google Images to see if they have stolen somebody elses' photographs.
#81474 by rosalill Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:54 am
The e-mail address In the mails is the address I use when I get contacted by scammers. Nobody gets to know my real one or my name. Have had some experiences.......so now I am hunting those bastards together with some people in Europ and USA. Guess there will be some more posting from me in here..... :twisted:
rosalill
#81516 by ratt84 Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:59 am
[email protected]
email addy leads to
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003350574181
Frank William
worked at SOILDER :lol:
lives in New York, New York

About Frank
I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its issues. I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me . Am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long term relationship . Although I would consider myself romantic, I don't believe that life is about the grand passion . In reality it is more about comfortable partner to be with.I am a really fun person who loves people, loves to laugh, I am very caring, love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church. I am a devoted friend . I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool and respect my dignity.

pic shows
General Lord Richard Dannatt, UK
http://www.edp24.co.uk/norfolk-life/for ... h_1_881020
#81518 by Grunt Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:12 am
I have been scammed two years ago and sent a lot of pictures of my child and me to Lagos. If I imagine I will find some of these pictures in the internet, marked with "scammer", I would be hurt and it would be the "icing of the scamcake" for me. Maybe "Fake" is better? The people in the pictures are not scammers.
#81520 by ratt84 Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:33 am
[email protected]

http://hi5.com/friend/p601239208----html
Mike John
Age 51
Location Ghana

http://www.youfreedating.com/profile/mike1247
mike1247
Marital status: Single
Orientation: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious relationship
City: Louth
State/Province: Lincolnshire, England

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=29220489
Mike1247 : Looking for a good woman
City Brooksville Florida
Details 39 year old Man
Ethnicity Caucasian
I am Seeking a Woman For Dating
Marital Status Divorced
Profession Automotive
Education Associates degree

About Me
Ok so where should I begin...I like to play golf, go snow sking and to relax on the beach whenever possible. I'm a huge Dallas Cowboys fan...have been since I was 8 yrs old. Anything to do with mudholes and 4 wheelers are always fun times with friends and family. I won't lie to you so don't lie to me please. I try to stay clear of drama because life is too short to be all stressed out over things we can not control. I like all kinds of music and enjoy going to concerts, I'm happy at a hole in the wall bar and at clubs.
First Date
I think a first date should be something relatively simple and fun, something like grabbing some drinks and just sitting and talking to get to know one another.

#128420 by Paris2nite Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:59 am
This is my first time to scamwarners. I am not sure how to use this website. But, I want to help expose people that are scamming for money, identity theft, or what ever. I was recently scammed by someone using the same picture above entitled "Stanley Clark wood, 51 years, Manchester, GB, [email protected]".

He contacted me on senior people meet website via chat. He said he was using his friends account to log into the website because he is a soldier stationed in Afghanistan and for some reason he couldn't register his own account. He quickly tries to gain victim's trust and starts talking of love and romance. Then he says he needs money to be sent to his daughter's nanny...bla..bla..bla

He is using the email address [email protected]. I have two other photos of him and several emails. How can I upload them to this forum?

Here is a copy of the most recent email he sent me:
Hello my dear this is the info needed for the funds.. Receiver's Name: Emmanuel Sarpong
City: Accra
Bank: Western Union

What else can I do to help expose them?
#128421 by Bubbles Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:10 am
Welcome to ScamWarners Paris2nite. Posting the email address the scammer used is important so is posting up some of the emails you have received. Posting the headers can be helpful too.

Please feel free to post up any scam emails you receive. I hope you will also read the various topic areas to see the different types of scams we deal with and how to spot them and where to post them here. Thank you for your membership.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.