Information on romance scams and scammers.
#88346 by Spook Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:47 am
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5816626
USER ID: 5816626
Nickname: raymond
Name: james
State/Region: California
City: Beverly Hills

raymond: I would love to know u more or u send me ur yahoo ID so we can talk or mail me into my inbox..jamesraymond000 @ yahoo dot com

Advertisement

#90881 by Spook Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:25 am
To [email protected]
Sent on 2-Mar-12 at 07:03:52am 'UCT' time
1st Open 2-Mar-12 at 23:05:36pm +00:00 (86%) Lagos, Nigeria
Opened 2-Mar-12 at 23:05:36pm (UTC +00:00) - 16hours1min44secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸58¸15¸17:63851)

41.58.15.17 NIGERIA

Hello
Where do i start from? Really it is disturbing to come on this dating site to see how much people appreciate love, but yet We have to go the extra mile to get this great status.
Forgive my manners, i am James Raymond, an independent contractor of international repute. I deal basically with oil platforms ranging from Africa to middle east and far east Asia and i also supply building materials to construction companies and also to my customers overseas.But really i am hanging the hat next year, i think after getting all the fulfillment, i have come to realize that we are nothing without a partner, someone who would stand by me no matter the situation. A woman who can hold her own when it comes to matters of the heart,lol.
I have seen faces of women on this site, many of whom have been taken for granted, many of whom are not being reciprocated, but i have come with a good news and a bad news... the good news is i came here to pick my woman to make happy, my eight wonder, my best friend, my copilot, but the bad news is that i have only one woman to do this for.lol.
I saw something in your face, something that made my heart pause to read you, something that tickles in the heart, could it be love at first sight? maybe we could find that out,lol.
I'm talking about faith here when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams.
Now tell me more about you....what do you do for a living?what do you do for fun?whats your best colour?whats your best meal?e.t.c
I will be waiting for your email. i have not been here much after i viewed your profile and liked what i saw.....I mean, one can come here to find just one person, and when you have found one, something within you will tell you.
Have a nice day
James