Information on romance scams and scammers.
#91231 by AlanJones Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:42 am
This scammer claims to be a US soldier stationed in Afghanistan. He claims to have 5kg of gold and $750,000 that he received for protecting "the Govenor", which he wants to transfer to the victim.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#91784 by AlanJones Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:46 pm

Good Morning To You Princess,,,

how are you doing today,, hope you had a good night sleep my dear... Since last night that we chat i hardly think of anything than you even dough the connection did not allow us to chat much so i thought it wise to send you message to know how you are doing.... There are 12 months a year...30 days a month...7 days a week...24 hours a day...60 minutes an hour...but only one like you can make my dream of love come through so why wont you let us know more about each other and see where it will lead us.... Take care and hope to hear from you soon ...

Yours New Friend

Lesley

Am very glad to hear back from you and also doing great ,, am also doing lovely here and things are some how better than before...Is boring and hard days works here babe always need to be focus and concentrate in other to keep safe my dear but all the same am use to the situation here....We normally dont have time on our own ,, when we come from patrol we get some thing to eat and rest for the next day on patrol and on weekend we group to confront the issue at hand and solve them and also play cards nothing much babe... Great minds contain ideas, solutions and reasons; scientific minds contain formulas, theories and figures; my mind is beginning to contains only you, please send me some pictures of you okay so that i can be looking at them and also try to create msn in other for us to chat there as am beginning to end my search by finding you pretty one,, take care and stay blessed...

Lesley

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#91786 by AlanJones Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:51 pm
Hello babe how are you doing today,,, sorry for what happen last night, the internet went off that was why we continue our chat... I will try to be online 6 to 6:30 pm your time for us chat okay cause i been enjoying your chat and it always put a smile on my face,, guess what i have told my son about you and he is very happy for me... For this few days we get in touch you always run through my mind and i cant stop thinking of you babe,,,,A lady is a woman who makes a man behave like a gentleman. You're such a lady to me.I cant wait to be a member of your lovely family,,, take care and hope to catch up with you for chat to night....

Yours Lovely Man

Lesley

Hello Angle...

how are you doing today,,, hope you are feeling good and strong my dear....If only one star would fall every time I miss you, then all the stars in heaven would be gone. Don't wonder if there are no stars tonight! It's your fault course you made me miss you a lot. Take care and am patiently waiting to chat with you tonight ....

Yours Lesley

Good Morning Angle,,, how are you doing today,,, hope you are doing great out there... Babe what happen last night you did not come online and also did not receive mail from you that was too bad you made me missed you a lot ...Honey i have talk to the man who is to deliver the package to you and also giving him the package ,,, he is waiting for your info for him to be on his way ... Do send me mail with your info when you wake up,,, let me know the time you will be online today,,, take care and stay blessed Dawn....

Yours Man

Lesley