Information on romance scams and scammers.
#170864 by Grunt Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:18 pm
zorpia
Michael
50, Male, New York, New York, United States
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Currently Living with: Kids
Language: English

About me:
I am good man that has God fearing heart and I respect God. My strengths are patience adoptable for different types of situation, I am eager to learn new things. I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, I like to write; I like to think, I like to dream; I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night; I like to feel the music flowing on my face, I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind, I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I like flowers in spring, rain in summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter. I like to sleep early, I like to be alone. I like country’s peace, I like delicious food and comfortable shoes; I like good books and romantic movies. I like the land and the nature, I like people. And, I like to laugh. My hobbies are listening music and talking with friends when I felt stress.

I'm looking for:
I am looking for women who have godly heart, caring, honest, creative and understand the true meaning of love. Love is about sacrifice and giving. You can not love without giving. God loves us, and he gives us his only son, and Jesus loves us and give us his life. Love is God and God is life. Without love, we are nothing in this whole world and without food we are nothing in the world. As human, as food is needed for the body, the same way love is needed for the soul. Food strengthens the body while love strengths the soul. A person is incomplete without love. I am looking for woman who will love me and my daughter for who we are and i Promise to relocate to any country. Let love lead. I am looking for woman that we love me and my child for who we are and I'm ready to move to another country in the world to meet her

Hello beautiful,
How you doing? I suppose fine and well.
I saw your profile it is very interesting to me because I love what I saw in it so far so good.
Nevertheless you are a very beautiful and attractive woman but I will love to know you better because am interested in you. I will keep my fingers cross and wait with hope to hear from you sooner or later with love.
Lord Christ Jesus; I ask it in Your name for You to awaken my friend and flood her with Your Holy Spirit; flood her with Your passion and fire, teach and mentor her, Love her and protect her form evil hate in Jesus name Amen
Care James :shock:
Advertisement

#170874 by Grunt Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:51 pm
medianaranja.com
greenerlove
Seeking: Women
Originally From: San Diego, California, United States
Primary Language: English
Secondary Language: French
Distance Willing to travel: I will travel anywhere
Education: Bachelor (4 years)
Marital Status: Widower
Children Have: Yes, living with me

Yo soy una persona que es positiva sobre todos los aspectos de la vida. Hay muchas cosas que me gusta hacer, para ver y experimentar. Me gusta leer, me gusta escribir, me gusta pensar, me gusta soñar, me gusta hablar, me gusta escuchar. Me gusta ver la salida del sol por la mañana, me gustaría ver la luz de la luna en la noche, me gusta sentir la música que fluye en mi cara, me gusta oler el viento que viene del mar. Me gusta mirar a las nubes en el cielo con la mente en blanco, me gusta hacer ejercicio mental cuando no puedo dormir en el medio de la noche. Me gustan las flores en primavera, la lluvia en verano, las hojas en otoño y nieve en invierno. Me gusta dormir temprano, me gusta levantarme tarde, me gusta estar sola, me gusta estar rodeado de gente. Me gusta la paz del país, me gusta el ruido metrópoli ', me gusta el hermoso Lago del Oeste en Hangzhou, me gusta la milpa plana en Champaign. Me gusta la comida deliciosa y zapatos cómodos, me gustan los buenos libros y las películas románticas. Me gusta la tierra y la naturaleza, me gusta people.I gusta reír escríbeme de nuevo con mi dirección de correo electrónico: [email protected]

pics stolen from Jason Seiden , Co-founder and CEO of Ajax Workforce Marketing (fka Ajax Social Media)
http://vimeo.com/7669986
http://jasonseiden.com/about-jason-seiden/