Information on romance scams and scammers.
#318585 by hockeygirl Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:09 am
I met this man call Thomas Schotten on a Dating Site call fdating.com

Profile ID: 2591841
Updated: 01/13/2017
Last logged: Online now
Name: Thomas
State/Region: Mississippi
City: Grenada
Marital status: Widowed
Zodiac sign: Aries
Height: 6'0" (1 m 85 cm)
Weight: 106lbs (48.1 kg)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color : Gray
Children: One
Religion: Christian
Smoking: No
Drinking: Often
Education: phd
Languages: English

Self description:
i will tell you later

Ideal match description:
just ask me and i will tell you

Age from 18 to 99 years old

How are you doing today? My name is Thomas schotten, you are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes, I just wanted to compliment you on that. And yes I do have to admit that you have exquisite looks, your profile are very attractive. It is a privilege to have found you here, You’re exquisitely beautiful and unique, i will like to get to know you better and i will like us to hold upon a good relationship with a perfect understanding. I was introduced to this site from one of my colleagues who have met his soul mate and i am hoping that i have get mine as well, believing that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a lovely woman like you right beside him, Please send me your email address, so that i can tell you more about myself and also send my lovely picture to you, i will be hoping to receive your lovely reply,

Imageimage sharing sites
Advertisement

#320856 by hockeygirl Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:09 am
To:
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 07:06:37 +1100

Hello…my dear,
How are you doing today? Hoping you are fine? Because you’re good health is very important to me. Thanks for your email address you sent to me, I'm very sorry for my late response, please forgive me...I am very pleased meeting you, I believe that it is better we get to know each other better and trust each other because I believe any good relationship will only stand forever if it is built on truth and real love. I want to say you're beautiful woman to me and I believe we can finally be together and make our dreams come true, I know we can get through it even though we are far apart at the moment but we can make it better and strong. We can be happy together if we work everything out and trust each other, which I think we will, my body yearns for you, It may be hard for you to let it out. But I hope that you will be able to open up your heart for my love and companion. I do swear that I'll always be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart! if you wouldn’t mind and remember the distance, age or language does not matter but love and happiness matters allot in life. By the grace of God, I'm ready to do whatever it takes to make you happy.

I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for us. I am an American military officer on duty here in Syria, I am widower with a child. My wife died 4years ago in a car crash. My son's name is Eric. He is good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy. There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to, though i will be moving out of Syria very soon...I am a fun loving man, jovial, kind, easy going, lovely and passionate. I like to have fun, work, travel, play, and smile. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me, I love reading when ever I’m rest busy, I just need you to give me your companion and lovely alliances together, I am so happy that I found you!!! I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking, open-minded, easy-going with sense of humor, kind, social and down to earth etc, i don't like women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who play tricks.

I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with you. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him. I believe also that our meeting is not by accident or by chance but it was predestined to happen so that we would be able to discover about ourselves. I want someone who is happy with her life. Someone who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives.

(About me) I am united state army sergeant, now I am stationed in Syria and employees sergeant, I am here in Syria for my military service, also to train some Syria securities forces, which my duty in Syria will be over by next month, I know that the future holds in store for us, In fact now my happiness is that very soon I will be leaving this war zone area Syria to have my retirement. I hope you would be the ideal woman for me and I hope that our meeting would open the doors of blessings and affections in our lives. Please check the attachment you will see my photos. And also, please feel free to tell me about yourself and also send your photos to me. I will be waiting for your reply immediately you receive this mail, I hope to receive your mail very soon...Sergeant thomas schotten smith.....

Imageuploadimage

Imagegifs upload

Imagehow to screen capture

Imageimage hosting above 5 mb Imagefree upload
#320864 by hockeygirl Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:42 am
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 16:25:32 -0800
To:

Hello my dear,
How are you today , thank you very much for your message, well am sorry i dont have that because my work as a soldier in Syria now doesn't allow me to be using them because of security reasons please forgive me for that ..well i see you're my perfect angel forever Love is a great gift , and we can not control it when it's real , I know it may seem early to talk about it, but I have to let you know I know you're leaving at the time - but hey, like I said , distance, age and language do not mean anything when you're in love with someone you loved so much, I believe in love and heal the wounded heart and broken spirit , I have nothing to do after the death of my wife , because I was busy in the city of Damascus in the fight against the Al Qaeda to restore peace in the country. Again , I want you to understand that Love has no colors barrier , a new academic field barrier without socio- economic, religious , or ethnic barrier , the only important thing is love and understanding , your message again touched my heart . I feel so happy just to be with you forever and I would like to meet you, I love you with what I have , I can not wait to be with you, see your smile , look into my eyes , feel your sweet touch , hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips. I like you and are ready to learn more , to spend the rest of my life with you and makes you happy . By God's grace my duty in Syria will be completed next month, and this is my happiness as I point out in this part of the zone of military operations in Syria and return to the U.S. to pursue for my retirement benefits,then I can be able to visit you, so I wanted to be executed as soon as possible . I was born June 16, 1960 , in New York , my son Eric 13 years old and studying at London , I am the only child of my parents,Now my father died on 27 October 2000, and my mother died March 7, 2004 , I have my own apartment in an apartment connected to the state of my father with what belongs to me . But it is not wealth or family history , but love and understanding of our happiness . I think we both deserve to be happy for the rest of our lives. I am ready to live with you in any place of their choice. Thank you very much for me to be able to come into your life. I promise I will never let you down , I 'll always be here to love you until we meet soon and never feel alone.

Love is happiness and respect, love is trust above all others. Not selfish , does not mean not cruel , not manipulative . Love is the solution to all the world's problems ... Thoughts are very busy here at the moment , due to the violent uprising in the country , but just trying to get used to you as my future wife , mother and best friend, and a lot of threats in Syria against the Al Qaeda here , if love and trust that you were wrong , I do not want it to be right , and if you live without you correctly, I 'd rather be wrong all my life . I love you and I always will. Now is the time to tell you that the long loneliness over. The love you so desperately want here in my hands. Now I tell you, you're the one for me. You're the one I would take . I've been waiting for someone like you who special and you can see the love in my eyes , that is just for you , inside of me there is a place where my sweet dreams reside, where my highest hopes continue to live where my deepest feelings felt and where my favorite memories safe and warm . I think you're on my mind more often than any other thought , you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts . Only the most special things in my world get to come into my heart and stay. I promise to put you at the top of my most prized possessions , my antiques , diamonds, pearls and wealth , I will put in the window for yourself and polish every day , I still shines and honor , appreciation, ownership and tighten firmly . At night, I take , and I put on my pillow next to her , and after a good night kiss and they all have all night , and do it well . I would give anything to save it. I love you so much . My heart has found its way to you. I want you and nobody else. I think we should try to make this work. You should know that you are the one and only one wants me to .. I hope you feel the same , because my heart is for you and only you . Attached to my other pictures and my late wife, and son Eric. Well, I'll stop here until I hear from you soonest take care of yourself for me and to be blessed , I wish you good health and happiness in this life can bring, yours forever. Thomas Smith , a hug and a kiss.

Imagehow to print screen on pc

Imageimage hosting

Imageimgur

Imagehosting image

Imageupload photos