Information on romance scams and scammers.
#208682 by Grunt Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:28 pm
willie100
48 • M • Kansas City, MO

I’m looking for
Girls who like guys
Ages 31–82
Near me
Who are single

Image Image
Advertisement

#208683 by Grunt Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:32 pm
FMF
willie100
Looking for my princess
Age & Gender: 56 Year Old Man
My Education: High School
My Profession: Petro/chemical Engineer
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
but i don
drink socially and have a very straight sexual orientation. i love to go tent camping in the woods. i also love taking a jet ski out on the lake
flowers and cutting the grass
i like swimming and exploring nature on the walking trails of the state parks. i love to spend time walking on paths in natural gorges with running water and waterfalls. i like animals
i take pride in my lawn.
if i am home. i really do enjoy yard work taking care of the bushes
t have any lol.. i don
t smoke

About Me
I am an easy going man with lots of respect for women because I know what importance they play in our lives either as a mother or as a wife.
I am kind, caring, fun-loving and romantic guy that loves getting to know lots of new people. I enjoy going to the pub with friends, meals out, cinema, theater, walks along the beach, cycling and playing/watching different sports.

#208685 by Grunt Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:35 pm
DHU
mark_adam
Zip Code: 90015
Ethnicity: Native American
Education: Master's Degree
Income: $50,000 - $75,000
Job: Engineering
Has Kids: No

About Me
Looking for someone honest caring trusting funny. Same as me. Lol. Smile. I have no children. But love kids of any age. Including women that act like a kid from time to time. One reason for being on this site. Friends first and see what happens. I do work. I'm kind hearted. Will do just about anything for someone if I'm able to. Looking for my soulmate. Someone to hold as well as someone to hold me. There's nothing like cuddling on the couch on a rainy night holding each other watching a movie.

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

also scamlisted here
http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer.php ... rid=574288