Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#399208 by WPX Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:50 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Subject: Hello Beloved,

Hello Beloved,

I am Carol Mitchell a Missionary formally with Saints Peter and Paul Church Catholic North Beach/Telegraph Hill 666 Filbert St San Francisco, CA 94133 USA, I have the Sum of US$6M in Citibank Bank N.A (New York) before I was diagnosed with cancer of the blood and according to my doctors I have just two or three weeks to live.

So I want you to help me stand as my Next of Kin to enable Citibank Bank Transfer this US$6M to you, note that you will take US$3M out of this US$6M and give the remaining US$3M to any Charity Home here in United State, Africa, Canada, Europe and Asia because that was the vow I made to my God Almighty before I became a Missionary.

I want you to get back to me immediately if you are interested to stand as my Next of Kin, So that I can introduce you to my Lawyer, Bank and direct you on how to proceed before I pass away in this world because I have only two weeks to live according to my Doctor. I wait your urgent response.

Thanks,
Missionary Carol Mitchell.
Saints Peter and Paul Church

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement