Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#244484 by larisasmith02 Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:05 pm
thanks for getting back,i'm cool with the price likewise the condition as described on the advert,i work with New Zealand Oil and Gas (NZOG) and we are presently offshore in New Zealand Taranaki Basin on kupe project.We do not have access to phone at the moment and that's why I contacted you with internet messaging facility.Regarding the payment,i will be paying you through PayPal linked up with my westpac bank account,please get back to me with your paypal details so i can process the payment,you can alternatively send your bsb acct name and number if you have no PayPal acct.I have also contacted my courier who will come for pick up and deliver it to my place in Darwin after the whole fund has been cleared into your account.
Advertisement

#244485 by Bryon Williams Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:09 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Please post the email address used by the scammer and any phone numbers.

This will help others if they search by email address and/phone number.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#244488 by HillBilly Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:44 pm
welcome larisasmith02, and thanks for posting this paypal scam. Please post the # or email address it came from, like Byron asked so that others may be warned too.

You are selling a car. Sell locally, do not invite anyone to your home or place of work to view the car ( unless it does not move). Close to your home or business is OK, but not at it.

Deal in cash, or another monetary system you are happy with ( I like silver and gold bullion, personally).

no credit cards, no debit cards, checks, Paypal, or other means that regular businesses deal with constantly. You are just a person and not held to the standard of being a business. If you are selling this car on eBay, you will have to use PayPal, but if that were true the buyer does not need to know the email address of your PP account.

#244490 by vonpaso xlura Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:33 pm
This is a stock scam script written by a West African who has never been in New Zealand. As Bryon said, please post the email address. Also, if there is any website involved, post that too.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10