Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#244483 by larisasmith02 Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:03 pm
I really appreciate your response to my text message, i am presently working on the sea as a marine engineer which enable me not make a call that is the reason i try to send a text message to you via the sms web.i am satisfied with your ad as it was listed on the site and am ready to buy for my Son,i will not be able to come take a look due to my work. I will have the shipper to come pick it up from you and delivered to my son after i have made the payment to your account.i will make the payment to you via paypal and i hope you have a paypal account so that you can be able to received the payment, If you are not a paypal user you can set up a paypal with your bank account you will just go on www.paypal.com and attached your bank account to your email using paypal so that you can be able to get the money on your bank account .After the payment has been cleared and you have your cash in hand i will have my shipper to come shake hand with you and pick it up to deliver to my Son.I will be waiting to have the necessary details to make the payment to you.
Your paypal email..
Price Amount...
You Phone number..
Advertisement

#244486 by Bryon Williams Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:10 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Please post the email address used by the scammer and any phone numbers.

This will help others if they search by email address and/phone number.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#244487 by HillBilly Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:40 pm
welcome larisasmith02, and thanks for posting this paypal scam. Please post the # or email address it came from, like Byron asked so that others may be warned too.

You are selling a car. Sell locally, do not invite anyone to your home or place of work to view the car ( unless it does not move). Close to your home or business is OK, but not at it.

Deal in cash, or another monetary system you are happy with ( I like silver and gold bullion, personally).

no credit cards, no debit cards, checks, Paypal, or other means that regular businesses deal with constantly. You are just a person and not held to the standard of being a business. If you are selling this car on eBay, you will have to use PayPal, but if that were true the buyer does not need to know the email address of your PP account.