Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#258434 by rainmanz Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:05 am
Hi, I am a new member. I have received an offer to work in Poland through gostavenergy.com. I would like to share this issue about gostavenergy.com and allergy travel with email address "[email protected]". I have check this gostavenergy.com in scamadviser.com and it is stated that it is new with hidden identity and it is link to [email protected] for processing of visa and permit to work in Poland. Is anyone received the same issue to work in Poland? I hope to hear about this, if scammer or legit.
Advertisement

#258438 by AlanJones Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:26 am
It is a definite scam and there is no job.

rainmanz wrote:[email protected]

This is a free email address - a legitimate business would not use a free email.

Additionally, travel agents do not process visas - the only way to get a visa is in person at the Embassy of the country you are travelling to.

Please can you post the emails that you were sent (minus your details) and also the email addresses that "gostavenergy.com" is using.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#258458 by vonpaso xlura Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:08 am
gostavenergy.com, though it claims to have done something in 2000, was registered less than a month ago by hidden, and is in the process of being reported for fraud.

Allergy Travel :laugh-s:

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#258566 by rainmanz Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:07 am
[img]file///G:/Gostav.jpg[/img]

Allergy Safe Travel

Aleje Jerozolimskie 45,

Warsaw 00-692 , Poland

Email: [email protected]

Tel +48-12-881-2348

Dear Rommel

We will like to bring to your notice that we are in receipt of your mail, which include the attachment of your employment letter from the Gostav Energy Inc. However, kindly be inform that we have made a verification and confirmation about the employment letter which the company have authenticated. To these effect, to enable us commence with the processing of your visa/ work permit and other documents to enable you work in Poland legally, you are to immediately provide us with the scan copy of the following documents.

i, A copy of your international passport(data page)

ii. Your complete home address where you can easily received posted documents and a day time telephone number(s)

iii. A small size passport photograph (35mm by 35mm)

iv. Age declaration affidavit or a birth certificate

All these items listed above should be scan and send to us without delay so that the we can commence with the processing of your visa and work permit, to enable us meet with your resumption date stated in your employment letter by your employer as the processing of your visa/work permit will take approximately Five-Seven working days and additional Two days for all finished documents to get to you via UPS courier express. Nonetheless, the processing fee of your work permit and all other documents will cost €790 Euros.

Visa, work permit and collection fee = €740.00

Agent fee = €50.00

Total = €790.00

Be strictly inform that your visa and work permit processing fee/agent fee for the processing of your visa, work permit and all other documents must be received before the agency can start any processing of your documents, and immediately we receive these items listed above from you, we shall instruct you on how to send the payment of €790 euro to our financial secretary/administrative clearance office so that there will be no delay in the your processing of your documents.

Regards

David Eric Young

Director Of Logistics