Information on romance scams and scammers.
#303943 by Miss Uniq Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:30 pm
All from Viber his number there +14013249891

this from 10 days ago from FB but his fb dont work anymore but all here too is copied from Viber
https://www.facebook.com/ryan.jason.39 conversation between him n me from viber
<name removed>
Him :Honey this what I need from you $1500 to complete the payment for the engine, please by we still have days before Monday
me honey I told u I dont have any money
him I will try and look for the rest $3500 to complete v$8000 already deposited
<name removed>
12-08-2016 18:09
<name removed>
him: Honey so you can't help me nothing that's what you're telling me
me: yeah I dont have any money I dont get much n I get my brother to come n drive to germany every month to shop for groceries because it cheaper there n thn I am abel to have money for food n my medication I dont get much as retired
<name removed>
12-08-2016 18:10
<name removed>
him :Why don't ask help from your brother
me: my brother dont have much either he is in a flexjob because he had an accident years back n he own alot away from earlyere relationshio where he lost house, car n had huge loans
him: Honey you don't want to help I can feel it
me: I CANT HELP
<name removed>
12-08-2016 18:11
<name removed>
him: Just let me when you're ready to help ok
me I dont have anything

<name removed>
12-08-2016 18:12
<name removed>
him: Let me know when you're ready to help, I need to do some thinking now
conversation between him n me
copyed from viber
him; You're telling me you don't have people you can borrow from right, I will pay back
me: have u tryed talking to ur bank If i have a good job thn bank can help u tht is wht they r there for
him: It's OK if you don't want to help
me: I only have my mom n brother n my mom dont have any money she owe the goverment 1/4 million
him: I'm going crazy now, I need to think
me: honey wht is it u dont understand I dont have any money its not tht I dont want to help but I am in no position to

from today on viber:

All from Viber his number there +14013249891

this from 10 days ago from FB but his fb dont work anymore but all here too is copied from Viber
https://www.facebook.com/ryan.jason.39 conversation between him n me from viber
<name removed>
Him :Honey this what I need from you $1500 to complete the payment for the engine, please by we still have days before Monday
me honey I told u I dont have any money
him I will try and look for the rest $3500 to complete v$8000 already deposited
<name removed>
12-08-2016 18:09
<name removed>
him: Honey so you can't help me nothing that's what you're telling me
me: yeah I dont have any money I dont get much n I get my brother to come n drive to germany every month to shop for groceries because it cheaper there n thn I am abel to have money for food n my medication I dont get much as retired
<name removed>
12-08-2016 18:10
<name removed>
him :Why don't ask help from your brother
me: my brother dont have much either he is in a flexjob because he had an accident years back n he own alot away from earlyere relationshio where he lost house, car n had huge loans
him: Honey you don't want to help I can feel it
me: I CANT HELP
<name removed>
12-08-2016 18:11
<name removed>
him: Just let me when you're ready to help ok
me I dont have anything

<name removed>
12-08-2016 18:12
<name removed>
him: Let me know when you're ready to help, I need to do some thinking now
conversation between him n me
copyed from viber
him; You're telling me you don't have people you can borrow from right, I will pay back
me: have u tryed talking to ur bank If i have a good job thn bank can help u tht is wht they r there for
him: It's OK if you don't want to help
me: I only have my mom n brother n my mom dont have any money she owe the goverment 1/4 million
him: I'm going crazy now, I need to think
me: honey wht is it u dont understand I dont have any money its not tht I dont want to help but I am in no position to

HIM: You really you care about me and miss me, you didn't bother to help, I can't still believe you refuse to help saying you have no money ME: no I dont have any money its not just something I am saying I really dont have HIM: Betina I love and care so much about you much I ask how much you got from your retirement you refuse to say ME: listen I told u I was scammed 5 years ago for all my lifesavings n now I dont have anything left I told u all this all I have now is my retirement pay n tht is not much HIM: That's not much how can't you say ME I cant help u out from my retirements pay it goes to my own bills n food its in Danish 11.000 thts not even 2000 usd HIM: That's why you can't even help with $1000, I promise I will pay back you don't need to scared.I'm glad Patrick is getting better ME: no I cant its 6000 of mine n I have my own bills to pay my rent water food supplies power etc etc I dont have any HIM: Patrick always asked after you all day, I told him you're fine ME: me fine hmmm how would u knw if I am fine u never talk to me much anymore because I am not abel to help u HIM: I know you got bills to pay, believe me I will return it back ME: I still dont have any HIM:Ok ME: I told u in beginning of a month my brother drives me to Germany to groceries shop so I am sure I have food enought for all month n I am sure I have food for Johnny if I buy it in denmark I would not be abel to have food for a whole month because the prices here r so high then germany HIM:That's why you can't help ME: I cant help whn I dont have any money HIM: You got 11.000 danish and you want to tell me,you make use of all I know you got bills to take care and Johnny ME: I had in beginning od month i use around 8000 for bills yeah I got bills for 8000 n thn medications n food HIM: You told me the food you got will last for two months the other time we talk ME: it was flour n sucker I bought tht for 2 month flour here in denmark cost 11 kr but in germany 2,53 u knw wht it dosent matter how I use my money It tht I use it to be sure johnny gets food everyday n tht he have roof over his head n he have hot water n clean clothes n heat on cold raining days Johnny is my responsability n my money goes to taking care of him n I dont have any left because I always think about Johnnys needs n not my own sometimes I dont even buy my medications because I dont have money for it HIM: If you can't help me with $1000 right now or forget about me, I'm tired of all explanation ME: I dont always buy my own products I need to eat for the illness I am born with because I Cant afford it Johnny is my 1 priority U ONLY CARE FOR MONEY U R A SCAMMER N I WILL REPORT U HIM: Fuck what do you mean Bye don't ever contact me again....
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
Advertisement

#303955 by vonpaso xlura Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:05 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners! Could you explain what engine he's talking about? What were the first messages he ever sent you? Does he have an email address?

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#304012 by Miss Uniq Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:46 am
he just said to his maschine he installed something with nothing more as I knw maybe I have a picture but I dont knw how to put pictures on here???
#304063 by Miss Uniq Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:59 pm
Miss Uniq wrote:he just said to his maschine he installed something with nothing more as I knw maybe I have a picture but I dont knw how to put pictures on here???

he never send me email I met him on Zorpia where I knw many there r scammers we started talking on fb thn viber I never got any emailadress
#304091 by vonpaso xlura Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:54 pm
You can upload them to http://scamwarners.com/ and post the URL in [img] tags here.

If you find them, please post the earliest messages he sent, since they are script and others may be looking for text in them. Don't post the text as an image though. Also post the earliest message in which he mentions the engine.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10