Learn about us and introduce yourself
#355957 by lp1234 Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:31 am
Hi....I had met someone through a dating website and we started emailing. Things got serious way too fast and he started showing inconsistencies in what he wrote. When I pointed them out to him, he "ghosted" me and I agonized over whether I was too mistrusting. This person showed many signs of being a scammer but I really wasn't convinced. Then I found this site, and in one of the known scammer emails, was a passage of text that matched exactly what my person wrote. I realized for sure that I was dealing with a scammer...thank you for this site! And thank goodness he never asked me for money!

I'd like to help other women - I'd like to post the emails I received. Can I do that?
Advertisement

#355958 by AlanJones Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:42 am
Please post the text of the emails, not screen captures and also the name and email address that he is using (plus any telephone numbers) as other victims may be searching for those.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#356039 by lp1234 Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:05 am
Where can I post the emails? Should I post them in a reply? There is a lot of text...

Thanks!
#356040 by AlanJones Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:16 am
Post them as a reply here (or as multiple replies if there are too many). Make sure to remove any of your personal details.

And please also post his name and email address.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#384008 by jennbee83 Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:00 pm
I keep getting hit up by these fools on Instagram at least a couple times a week. ONE MAJOR RED FLAG...they have zero posts on their pages. Also I can tell discrepancies by the way they type, they don't use the English language properly. Leave out words that most people don't leave out. They will also immediately send me their phone numbers and want to text because they "are never on here". Uh huh. Every phone number is a voip phone number (untraceable and temporary). I will be doing my own post with more information soon.
#387266 by Pennyjc Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:29 pm
Hi Everyone!
I have been texting with a guy from Zoosk. He mentioned he was an Architect so I asked to see some of his work.. He sent 2 photos of buildings, one the Boston City Hall and the other an iconic beach house on Oxnard CA. he said the beach house was his in Fla...... Hummmmmm, not so much. I'm a wiz at research and was already smelling stinky fish so checked all of this out and asked what the deal was.. He came up wth some garbled reply...I kept asking where he lived in L.A. and he finally sent an address... Naturally he doesn't. It had been recently sold so I contacted the Realtor to ask if he was familiar with my "New Boyfriend's" name... nope! in the meantime he kept sending a score of text messages every day with hearts, smiley faces and so on... He quickly began calling me pet names, My Love, Sweetie, sunshine...sheesh!!!! One day he asked if I would meet him for dinner that night.. I said I wasn't available and suggested we reschedule.. he didnt pick up the ball... days pass and finally he is going to Dubai for a couple of weeks... He wanted my email address and I refused to give it for security reasons... I created a new one for him but told him I was going on location and would not have a lot of time for emails, I prefer text messages... finally he messaged me saying he had just gotten his cell up and running.. totally plausible I suppose and has continued to text... The FUN part is he has sent some emails. The last of them said he " I am doing Turnaround maintenance on two Biomass plants in Dubai". I wasn't sure what a biomass plant was so googled that entire phrase and OMG I was surprised to fine the text of his message on this site. He had simply copied and pasted it and sent.. The differences between the texts and language and facility with English in the emails was definitely noticeable... He didn't create the original emails which I must say are the sort of stuff nearly all women want to receive. Once I found this site, instead of cutting him off I decided to have a little fun with him. I am busy anyway but have told him I don't have time to reply to his numerous texts... beside the conversation goes like this
Him: Good morning Sweetheart, did you sleep well?
Me: yes Him what did you have for breakfast?
Me: a latte. Him: I love lattes, what are you going to do today?
Me: work on my project, what are YOU going to do today?
HIM: crickets.....
Incredibly boring and second if he really wants to do a scam he needs to get his act together. I will bust him eventually but waiting to torture him a little more first. In the meantime I am ignoring him frequently.. I hadn't replied for a couple of days and second wanted him to do some of the heavy lifting for a while to change the balance of power from him to me.
He messaged me saying
H: Hey baby, you good?
M: Working still. Send me a selfie Mr Selfie God.............
M: Selfie please!!! ( 6:30 pm)
M: I Hope you are more attentive to your other girlfriends. (11:30pm)
H: Good morning baby.. How are your doing? Hope you had a great night I'm sorry for not reaching out to you. I've been really busy but you can always write to my email ( [email protected]) and I'll get that, sometimes texting on here is expensive but it's whatever ( he has already said he has made a lot of money so????) How's it been for you, I really missed you so much! Cheers to the weekend boo 9 double heart). Then attached a photo ...not sure how to post his pic but he or whoever is handsome.
Several hrs later after no reply from me... ( Fri 7:24 pm)
H: Talk to you once I get up love
H: Hey baby how are you doing? Where you been since yesterday, not heard from you and it makes me worry...
I miss talking to you darling
M: Very Busy ( a couple of hrs later)
H:Ops I get it, no problem. Just can't stop thinking about you.
H: Text me as soon as you can ( smiley face with a HALO hahaahhaha, ) ( Sat. 610 pm)
M: Very busy today. What do you need?
H: Your Attention, I understand tho. what are you doing right now?
At 10 pm I sent a photo of drinks on a table with another persons hand across from me trying to incite a little fake posessiveness.....
M: This is what I'm doing
H: Seems like you had a nice time last night, respond to me baby. Good afternoon love How are you doing? Hope you resting by now. Sorry I didn't reach back to you. I slept off yesterday was a long day. I sent you an email so you should look at it. Just had coffee here and am relaxing. Besides I miss talking to you boo. Text me once you back. Love you (Sunday 4:30 a.m.)

The promised email is not to be found so waiting to hear from him about why I havent responded...
This is a crazy situation for certain. I'm going to be back in LA where he says he lives. He's asked if I'm still going to meet him when I return... I do not expect he will show but till then it keeps me from being bored. Seems the worse I treat him the more persistent he is. So far no requests for money, nothing but GB photos and no overtly suggestive talk.. more over the next couple of weeks till I get rid of him.
Thank you all for posting your experiences. For a moment early on I started thinking maybe????? but over that and well into doing my best to make him work at it.
#389831 by Pennyjc Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:24 am
Hello, I recently posted about my own Scam Boyfriend who calls himself Aksel Chase. We have been texting for around 2 months. I've known without a doubt since very early that he was a scammer and must admit to enjoying keeping him on the hook!
I was able to confirm this when he sent an email with a sentence discussing something I wasn't familiar with. I did a search for a specific sentence and came across this site as well at the text of his email which he'd sent to someone else too.
This evening I did a search using a different image search site and found several more photos of the same man. For the life of me I can't figure out how to add one of the several photos I have of him so here is the link to the page showing several of him. ..https://yandex.com/images/search?cbir_i ... view&from=
Please take a look to see if this is your Scam Boyfriend. I've contacted the dating site to ask for their help identifying him. I hope they will get in touch.
I did a new profile on this site and messaged him in the hope that he will once again reach out and begin his routine. I want this guy to get the appropriate punishment. He has been doing this for several years and in my mind, it's time he gets what trouble he deserves. I intend to contact the police if and when I can come up with real info about him. In the meantime, this is the phone number he is using... I've checked it out and can't find any info about it at all...213-355-0552. Please feel free to contact me if you have any information or questions
#389832 by AlanJones Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:52 am
Just to make it 100% clear - the person in the photos is not involved in the scam in any way. His photos have been stolen by scammers and are being used by them as part of their scams.

The actual scammer is most likely located in somewhere like Eastern Europe, Africa or the Far East and spends his time scamming people using various profiles and identities.

#389932 by Pennyjc Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:24 pm
Hi I believe you posted the text of your Scam BF's emails saying he was doing "turnaround maintenance on two biomass plants in Dubai." Googling that sentence brought me here where I saw your post and realized that my suspicions about him were correct. For some reason though, I am not finding these emails now.
I am in the process of tracking him and would like to have your original post to add to my collection of info. Your emails and those I received were basically identical.
I'd appreciate it if you'd add them as a message to me. Many thanks, Penny
#389936 by Trevor Jones Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:07 am
Hello Penny,

You say that you are "tracking him".

While I understand that you might want answers, or possibly confront the scammer, I would recommend that you do not try to contact or track the scammer and drop any and all contact with him immediately.

He knows your personal details, and while he might be far away geographically, he could have associates. Futhermore, he might contact friends and family through social media.

Please, for your own safety, stop all contact with the scammer, and do not try to track him down.

As suggested above, please post any emails, emailaddresses and phonenumbers connected to the scammer on this forum, so that other (possible) victims can find them