Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#391928 by tembekariyada Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:01 am
Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer from South Africa, who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with his scam formats is. What a dumbass.

HOW TO JOIN ''666'' 'ILLUMINATI' FOR MONEY +27639132907 UK,NAMIBIA,BOTSWANA,USA,CANADA,SOUTH AFRICA,SPRINGS,PORT ELIZABETH,EASTERN CAPE

BE FAMOUS,GET MONEY POWER,BE POWERFUL ILLUMINATI SOCIETY ,SUCCESS CALL 0027639132907 IN USA,UK,ZIMGain skill and master the art of being the best with Illuminati running a business with my Illuminati Wealth spells will help you attract customers.
Lakia-powerful-spells / September 24, 2016 / Best lottery spells, Easy lottery spells, Egyptian lottery spells, Good lottery spells, Lottery and gambling spells, Lottery candle spells, lottery spell casters, Lottery spell casting, Lottery spell chant, Lottery spell to win a jackpot, Lottery spells, Lottery spells really work, Lottery spells that really work, Lottery spells that work, Lottery spells that work fast, Lottery spells that work immediately, Powerful lottery spells, Psychic lottery spells, Spells for lottery Magic ring which stops madness or causality
marriage, cheating lover or having personal problems in your life, MAMA BWEZA may help you
MAMA BWEZA uses divination to understand your problems so that she can find a suitable spell & I have used by powerful divination abilities to help various people with problems that are listed below
Misfortune & bad luck.
Cheating lover or retrieving a lost lover.
Impotence & infertility or bareness.
Are things happening to you that you can't explain CALL MAMABONGIZULU 0027639132907 https://instantspellz.com/

JOIN FROM ANY WHERE YOU ARE ## ILLUMINATI GREAT BROTHERHOOD ### SOUTH AFRICAN ILLUMINATI SECRET POWERFUL SOCIETY JOIN 4 FAME,SUCCESS BUSINESS GROWTH,MONEY POWER,GET ACCESS TO ALL RICH PEOPLE IN THE WORLD 0027639132907 IN BOTSWANA,LESOTHO,JOHANNSBURG,NAMIBIA,ZAMBIA,USA,UK,BOTSWANA,ZIMBABWE,CYPRUS,SPRINGS, SOWETOLucky Wise BEWARE MANY OF THESE POST ON HOW TO
JOIN
ILLUMINATI, THEY ARE NOT REAL,I WAS SCAM
TWICE TRYING TO JOIN ILLUMINATI. THEY
PROMISE ME MONEY, CAR AND HOUSE BUT IT
WAS ALL SCAM I LOST OVER $3500 UNTIL A
FRIEND OF MINE FROM TEXAS DIRECT ME TO
THE
REAL AGENT WERE I FINALLY BECOME
ILLUMINATI MEMBER AND $500,000.00 USD
WAS
GIVEN TO ME AS A NEW MEMBER,PLEASE
BEWARE OF SO MANY POST IF YOU WANT TO
BE
RICH AND FAMOUS THEN Whatsapp or call THE REAL
lord master wgatsap
0027639132907 https://instantspellz.com/

JOIN FROM ANY WHERE YOU ARE ## ILLUMINATI GREAT BROTHERHOOD ### SOUTH AFRICAN ILLUMINATI SECRET POWERFUL SOCIETY JOIN 4 FAME,SUCCESS BUSINESS GROWTH,MONEY POWER,GET ACCESS TO ALL RICH PEOPLE IN THE WORLD 0027639132907 IN BOTSWANA,LESOTHO,JOHANNSBURG,NAMIBIA,ZAMBIA,USA,UK,BOTSWANA,ZIMBABWE,CYPRUS,SPRINGS, SOWETOHello friends the time has come for you to make a difference join the new world order the greatest brother hood today and get rich famous and powerful you can get to us via 0027639132907 .Hail success
Manage

JOIN FROM ANY WHERE YOU ARE ## ILLUMINATI GREAT BROTHERHOOD ### SOUTH AFRICAN ILLUMINATI SECRET POWERFUL SOCIETY JOIN 4 FAME,SUCCESS BUSINESS GROWTH,MONEY POWER,GET ACCESS TO ALL RICH PEOPLE IN THE WORLD 0027639132907 IN BOTSWANA,LESOTHO,JOHANNESBURG,NAMIBIA,ZAMBIA,USA,UK,BOTSWANA,ZIMBABWE,CYPRUS,SPRINGS, SOWETO Iam an Agents sent by the Lord superior Grand
master to bring as many of those who are
interested in becoming a member of the great
illuminati temple, Becoming a Member of the
illuminati. your qualifications are, Only those who
can provide service for themselves, like the
Politicians, Musicians, Business Man/ Woman,
student workers, traders ETC, and you want to be
Rich, powerful and be famous in life.You can achieve
your dreams by becoming a member of the
illuminati, and also get instant amount of $8 million
dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to
live in the whole world, and a free triple visa to
travel to any country in the world, and a ring of
riches, power will be given to you immediately after
your initiation, i do business, I own a Construction
company, and i also own one of the Biggest
Electronic Appliance shop, and my family now lives
in USA, i was once like you, me & my wife were
financially down to 1 square meal a day, what kind
of life was that to live, I lived in poverty until i saw
an opportunity to be a member of the GREAT
TEMPLE OF illuminati BROTHERHOOD and i took
my chances and i have been a member for close to
10 years now. The higher you go the richer you
become, it makes your business grow faster than
you can ever imagine, illuminati brings out the talent
in you and make you famous, as you become a
member of illuminati order you will receive
$8,000,000 US DOLLARS instantly on your Bank
Account, there are many more other benefits you
can stand to gain https://instantspellz.com/
Advertisement

#391978 by AlanJones Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:22 pm
Email address used by this dumb scammer - [email protected].

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.