Learn about us and introduce yourself
#33078 by mamavicky05 Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:13 am
NANNY/CAREGIVER NEEDED TO WORK WITH ME IN UNITED KIGDOM ASAP!!
Robert Kelvin <[email protected]>
Add to Contacts
To:

Hello Dear,

I am Mr.Robert Kelvin Wood From United Kingdom. I work in a T - Mobile Network a telecommunication Company in UK and I havbe a tight schedule in the office as a signal manager and don't be at home unless during weekends.I want you be aware that i have two lovely kids which they are mitchelle wood 4 years and kimbery wood 2 years old.

I want male or female nanny/caregiver who will be take good care of my two loverly kids and as well as my home because i only left my kids at home with thier grandmother after my lovely wife die in car accident last year 20th june,2009. And I have an accomodation room for them that would be taking care of them in my house.

So i will like you to know that I will be paying you 2,300 BRITISH POUNDS for every month and weekly allowance of 250 POUNDS as per our united kingdom govt approved minimum wages for newly employees and i will also be responsible for some of the money for your traveling documents according to our British immigration policy state that as your employer that i will be responsible for your visa fee, flight fee and your free accomodation and you will only be responsible for your processing fee of certificate of sponsorship as our govt approved it as your criteria for your papers approval in gaining your entrance here for work.

And your working hour is just 8 hours per day and your responsibility in my house is just to take care of my daughters,taking them on shopping, taking them to where the school bus will pick them up from which is just 2 km ahead from home. And also you have a private room bathroom toilet and also if you wish to be having free period from 5 pm to 6 pm are acceptable...

So i will like you to get back to me if you are interested in being my nanny for my Kids.
Reply to my personal email [email protected] , i will send you my family picture and my phone numbers if you are interested upon your response asap.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Mr.Robert Kelvin
thia is a scam!!
Advertisement

#33080 by mamavicky05 Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:16 am
kindly get back to me asap!!
Robert Kelvin <[email protected]>
Add to Contacts
To: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

4 Files View Slideshow Download All
me and Child&panch doc.jpg (38KB); me and Children&panchdoc2.jpg (34KB); me and my child.jpg (228KB); me and my family.jpg (177KB)
Hello,

Acknowledging your mail to come and work with me in my first mail i pinpointed that i needed someone whom i can repose so much TRUST on to come and look after my kids, without any ambiguity.

After going through on your mail, yes i am searching for good nanny who will look after my two kids. But since you said that you willing to serve me in my house and you will be taking good care of my kids. I have accepted to offer you the job. But you have to promise me to take my kids as your own kids.

Bear in mind that you will take care of your certificate of sponsorship which will obtian feom our uk visa border agency and it is the only payment you are required to pay and its refundable when you arrived here inted kingdom by our immigration and the reason of you paying it from your country is to satisfied thier policy that you are coming here solely for work and i will take care of your visa fee, flight ticket fare and your free accomodation .if you willing to proceed with me then advice me, so that i will direct you
to uk visa agent that will help you to procure your visa for your coming, for easy and fast to process. But before that advice me, do you have an international passport because without the passport you can't process your visa for your coming. Also you have to send me your pictures and also send me your resume and tell me more about your family and yourself.

Once i received this information from you we can start processing all the necessary document for your coming.

i await your swift response asap. thanks!
God Bless,
Mr.Robert Kelvin
17A EAST PARADE LEEDS WEST
YORKSHIRE LS1 2BH
United Kingdom
+447011183056

--- On Wed, 5/19/10, xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Subject:
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 7:37 AM

hi mr kevin.. i just want to ask about ur offer..

4 Images | View Slideshow | Download Selected | Download All

me and Child&panch doc.jpg
(38KB) me and Children&panchdoc2.jpg
(34KB) me and my child.jpg
(228KB)

Member e-ddress e-removed - Michelle
#33083 by GomerPyle Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:25 am
Welcome mamavicky05.

I can't do anything but agree with you that this is a particularly poor effort by a scammer who has mostly shown that he has little education with his poor grammar and spelling. In fact it is so badly written I'm not entirely sure what he's talking about.

Of course, many people that this type of scam is directed at don't speak perfect English either, and that's often why scammers target non-English speakers, which is a particularly offensive thing to do.

By including his email address you are enabling anyone who makes a Google search to come here and see that they are dealing with a scammer who is only interested in stealing their money.

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
Whenever payment is requested by Western Union you're dealing with a scammer