Learn about us and introduce yourself
#295220 by scentedGhost Tue May 17, 2016 1:32 am
Im trying to ask help from people about our next plan to Xxx, an online scammer who never sent us our payment from working on his company. And I don't want other people to work with him because he had caused so much trouble wasting our time and effort and I don't want other people to experienced it.

Why did you delete my thread?

Any reason?
Advertisement

#295221 by AlanJones Tue May 17, 2016 1:38 am
I was in the process of sending you a PM to explain why your post was removed, but my internet connection failed.

Your post was deleted as it is out of scope of this forum. We do not deal with complaints relating to real companies.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#295222 by scentedGhost Tue May 17, 2016 1:46 am
And what was this site all about? How come that I can see other thread posting companies as well under employment scammer?

So any suggestions where I can post my concern or report it?
#295223 by scentedGhost Tue May 17, 2016 1:48 am
AlanJones wrote:I was in the process of sending you a PM to explain why your post was removed, but my internet connection failed.

Your post was deleted as it is out of scope of this forum. We do not deal with complaints relating to real companies.

He is not fake actually, he has updated linkedin account and still continue creating new websites. Imagine we were more than 15 employed under him who never get our payment until now.
#295225 by AlanJones Tue May 17, 2016 1:58 am
I would suggest reporting it to the Better Business Bureau bbb.org as it relates to a real company in the US.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#295226 by Terminator5 Tue May 17, 2016 1:59 am
Your complaints may be more suited for posting on ripoff report or pissed consumer dot com . we only deal with a narrow range of scams that meet certain criteria .

Basically if it is a real company and you have legal recourse you can take, the post won't survive . We have principally fakes or shell companies posted here .

Daniel 8 :25