Learn about us and introduce yourself
#301480 by ohr007 Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:33 pm
Hello ALL! I came across your website looking for my ROMANTIC SCAMMER's ip address location and find what? it comes from The Middle of The Atlantic Meridional Ocean! That Mr. Nobody sent me a friend request on FB nearly a month ago, and Mr. Nobody had as his profile pic that of whom he claimed was his daughter but then i found out she was the daughter of a brilliant Brazilian Lawyer :laugh-s: ! Mr. Nobody asked for my e-mail address since he was an Engineer and as a Director of Operations he hadn't access enough to the internet because he was in a SHIP directed to Australia and the connections over there were not strong enough! I left him my e-mail address since I wasn't looking for an On-Line Lover, but I found strange enough the fact that suddenly, once accepted his friend request, I had a thousands of friend requests from Widowed Men all over the world, who were all Engineers or US Army Generals looking for the love of their lives and all that drammatic stuff! Meanwhile I was abroad, ( I live in Rome, so sorry for my broken english), he started e-mailing me and I found out that he was the most Romantic Man I've ever met in my life! It was pretty difficult for me, meanwhile I was abroad, starting researches about that guy, but once I turned back Rome, I opened my pc, I did a copy paste of his romantic e-mails on google and I found out that he was a Scammer! Obviously, after the second e-mail the guy told me that he Loved me, and the third e-mail Tragedy entered in his life! I must say that he never asked me money, but I suppose it was because of the fact that I wrote him an e-mail in which I asked him to stay away from me since he would have never had a single penny from me; the boy denied (obviously) that he was a scammer,but he claimed that the pics he sent to me were that of himself and not the brilliant brazialian lawyer (who was impresionating him :yikes: ) and that the girl in that pics was his daughter and not that of the brilliant brazialian lawyer :laugh-s: , and that all this mess was still confusing him! Anyway, he told me he would have been writting me later, but he never did it again! I suppose he blocked me :laugh-s: ! About his grammar; when he was off-line his english was Perfect, in one of his romance writtings he even used the middle-english grammar, but when he was on-line his usage of tenses was improper, and he used instead of I am, Am, and i am instead of I am or i'm instead of I'm (taking a look all over the web it seems like it is a nigerian written english but my english is not a mother-tounge one so I cannot distinguish dialectics, but I have good knowledges in grammars so it was obvious for me his using improper tenses.I have some of his e-mails saved in drafts; so Ladies, if you have doubts that you are chatting with a male scammer you are very welcome to ask me for the e-mails. Most of them are available on the web, just copy paste the written romance of the scammer on google and you'll find much more informations!
Advertisement