Learn about us and introduce yourself
#302563 by Felicia Ferro Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:41 pm
Hello!

I'm new at this so I will need lots of assistance by the way! I recently was contacted through a network site (not a dating site either) and the individual kept saying he'd fallen in love and could not stop thinking about me after he found my profile picture. I found it odd, but answered his request to write through my email. He said he had lost his wife some years back and had decided to move to Puerto Rico. He claimed to have been an engineer from London and working in Dubai in an offshore oil drilling company and went on vacation every six months back to Puerto Rico where his 11 year old son was being taken care of by a nanny. Soon enough he became sad as the so called nanny wrote explaining his son needed urgent treatment at a hospital and since his bank account had been blocked as "someone" had hacked it within the bank he could not withdraw any money until he showed up in person to rectify. In the meantime, he requested I send money to that his son could undergo treatment. He would pay back as soon as he got back at the end of August. He did forward the contact person the money needed to be wired to or sent by Western Union.

I need assistance in exposing this guy/guy's information, including photos he used of "himself" and his "son" as well as letters he "wrote". Also found the same exact letter posted in one of your topics earlier this year under another name, which is why I think it important I post this as soon as possible to help other victims. Please assist as I'm having trouble in one of the beginning steps.

Thank you!
Advertisement

#302598 by Tim Atem Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:21 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners.

Please copy/paste the emails with your personal information removed, making sure to include his email addresses/phone numbers.

You can post the photos, but please mark the photos as "stolen" and blur out or black out faces of the child in the photos. This link will walk you through how to mark and upload photos here:

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewt ... =28&t=3219

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5