Learn about us and introduce yourself
#306962 by KellyAT71 Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:10 pm
I'm not sure where to post this, so I am putting it here. I began on Match talking with (who I thought was) an engineer. He sent me pictures of himself and his kids, seemed to be saying all of the right things, but my gut instinct told me something was up. I could not find him or his business anywhere on the web, which was my first concern, but he managed to explain all of that away. I consider myself an educated, fairly smart human being, but I started getting sucked in. I decided to randomly cut and paste some of his emails and this site came up immediately. His emails were found verbatim on this site. I did as advised and have blocked him from everywhere. I want to say thank you so very much for the work all of you do and the support you provide. You saved me from a lot of grief!!
Advertisement

#307045 by Mike Wilson Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:12 am
Hello,
I am happy to hear that you found the information on this forum useful. Please post a sample of the emails where he lists his fake company. Please include the email address and telephone number(s) used in his current scam.
This information will help alert other possible victims of this scam. If you have any additional questions about this scam please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon