Learn about us and introduce yourself
#314924 by Eiktyrne Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:29 am
Hi

I'm new, and just been an offer for fraudists.

I have gathered quite a lot off information on the scammer, with luck enough to make his futher carrer as a scammer miserable.

How do I share this information and it can be used well ?
Advertisement

#314927 by AlanJones Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:25 am
You can posts the fake details the scammer is using here (email address, websites, telephone numbers), along with the emails that he sent you (particularly those where he requested money from you).

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#314938 by Eiktyrne Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:40 pm
I have lot off communication with these scammer, and I have been able to find out more after a friend off mine was able to help me see what was going on... must have been in an deep black hole off some sort.....

I will wait until after my appointment with the local police in my town, they where interestet in this information.
Then I will post what I can here.
#315500 by zoe_sny Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:35 am
excuses me!
i am new here, i have scamed and please help me as soon as possible
i have not sent the scammer any money yet, but he knew my phone number and address, is it a big problem?
#315565 by vonpaso xlura Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:09 am
If that's all he knows, no problem. He's most likely in West Africa and is hiding behind false names. Even if he's in Malaysia (there are West African scammers in Malaysia), he'd have to cross borders and declare his real identity to get to you. Just ignore his emails and phone calls and he'll move on to someone else.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10