Learn about us and introduce yourself
#317864 by FINANCEMAN Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:52 am
My buyer of diamonds wants this procedure

"What we want is that the Seller with the SKR(safekeeping receipts) that you have arrived at the Bank and send a SBLC VIA MT 760 LOCKED to the Buyer's Bank because SKR is already a Guarantee that the product exists and our bank will immediately send a MT 760/130 Which is already the payment of diamonds."

I want to know if this is a legal procedure as I know that buyers are the ones who should send the MT760 as bank guarantee.
Advertisement

#317868 by AlanJones Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:09 am
We can not give you legal or financial advice, we can only tell you if someone is a scammer or not based on the emails they send and the email addresses, telephone numbers and websites that they use.

If you require professional advice then speak to your lawyer or accountant - that is what you pay them for.

If you want to know whether the person you are dealing with is a scammer or not then please start a new topic giving their full details.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.