Information on romance scams and scammers.
#326391 by naturallysuspicious Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:32 pm
So I've been chatting for about 3 months with this serviceman I met online. Says he's stationed in the ME right now, special detail. First month normal chit chat. Then he gets injured in a special mission. As a reward for rescuing a shiek's family from harm, he's given $1 million in cash. He's scheduled to return to the states by July but doesn't want the $ to stay with him that long. Wants to send it via diplomatic courier to my home address. Hasn't asked for any personal info (other than name which he had and now address). Is this a scam? If not, is taking reward $ legal? I feel like someone's putting me on. And if so, I'm gonna feel like a huge fool for allowing this to happen. Thx
Advertisement

#326394 by Bryon Williams Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:36 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Yes, it is a scam.

Stop all communication with the scammer.

Post his email address, fake rank and name.

Also post the emails he sent you minus your personal information.

Please read here about the scam >>>>> viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6527

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#326397 by AlanJones Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:41 pm
Post his email address, fake rank and name. The other victims that he is trying to scam may be searching for evidence he is scamming them and your post will help them avoid losing money.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.