Learn about us and introduce yourself
#329271 by Jasilia Sun May 28, 2017 4:32 pm
So cool to find this page, warning about scammers, and helping others out there.

I just had "the luck" to run into a scammer recently.
I met him on the Danish Badoo app. It didn´t take him long to ask if I had viber. Which I had.
He claimed to be half Danish half American. Spending time in Denmark when we met.
The story then was, that he was deployed to Iraq.
There was so many red flags on the way. His children where in the states with a nanny. His wife died, of cancer, and his best friend died to. So many sad stories. But when he asked me, for my personal informations to get a leave, I did my research. Turned out everything he told me, was classic scam. I confronted him, but as a real scammer, he was really good at his lies. I was so confused, and played a long. Not giving him any information though. It took a while before he asked for money, and when I refused, then I was a selfies person, not sacrificing for "our love". He really played on my emotions.
I sometimes had to laugh a bit, because of the mistakes he made. By an accident sending a voice message. Clearly african :lol:
Couldn´t send photos with a finger in hears ear, he wasn't allowed to take photos. This 2 days after he send me photos of him in the field :-D
Video chat, he wouldn´t speak. I couldn´t see him, he ended the call after 30 sec. because I had covered my camera up to 8)
Then the fake leave paper.
I am amazed by how good the scammers are. But a bit stupid to.
Then I am really upset, by the photos this man used. I have maybe 30 photos of this guy and his 2 daughters. That really made me upset. Sadly that it is impossible to find the real guy, hope that he is aware of it, and being more careful with his photos :-(

Now I hope i can help out and warn others, and help them realize when they are being scammed.
Advertisement

#329273 by Mike Wilson Sun May 28, 2017 4:48 pm
Hello Jasilia and welcome to Scamwarners,
Please post the contact information, email address, telephone numbers and the name that he is using in this scam in the romance scam section.
Please post the email where he asked for money to be sent. Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon