Learn about us and introduce yourself
#337483 by Nikki11 Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:40 pm
Hi I am new to the board and dealing with a scammer of my own but I will post that in a different topic line.
I rather be called Nikki if that's okay? I am not sure just how these idiots are locating me on Facebook but this isn't my first encounter with them. I been contacted by a young guy who claimed to be in the military (over a year ago) just can't remember his name but that was on another Facebook account I have and just recently I was contacted by 2 others but I think I only have one's email address (no longer available) and message and I might still have another one's DM thru Facebook. I will just have to search again.
My recent one is name Willie Miller he claims to be in the Army, I already did a photo search and he's a retired Army General Richard C Gross. I haven't confronted my scammer and don't plan on it but I am working on deleting my account and reopening another one.
Advertisement

#337648 by 4X1X9 Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:14 am
Hi Nikki,

Welcome to Scamwarners.

Scammers can easily find targets on social media sites like Facebook. The important key is to be educated then educate others into the tell tale signs of these scams; which is what this site is all about.

We welcome your contributions.