Learn about us and introduce yourself
#48239 by genalyn Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:22 pm
H
i everyone my name is Gen,

Igot many emails from a recruitment agency telling me that I got a Job in Ireland and is now requesting me to prepare all documents needed.They gave me a work permit form and europe cv to fill in,I passed this 2 docs to them telling them that I will just hand over the pin once i could access the site.So much for my dismay when I saw this site and read some issues of job scams which is so similar to my case is this also a scam?

"[email protected]" <[email protected]>
View contact details
To: I edited your email address and name from this post so you don't get more scammers knocking at your door. ~Bubbles

Dear ,

Thank you for your letter.

We are pleased to confirm that you already have an employer interested to accept your prepared application requirements and potentially process them towards work permit and contract.

We would like once again to confirm your job offer details:

Job Title: NURSE

Job Status: Full-Time

Organization: Nursing homes chain

Contract: Permanent /Length: 2 year with opportunity for extension for 3 years/

Salary/Net Base: 2900 Euro/month =163675 pesos/month (8 hours per day, 5 days per week)

Rest days: 2 per week

Accommodation: free (separate bedroom and bath, furnished, utilized)

Holiday Allowance: 20 days (paid)

Bonuses: medical/dental insurance; food provided during working hours; plane ticket and visa fees paid by the employer.

Required items to prepare in this regard are:

1. Personal Identification Number from the foreign labor office.
2. Work permission application form
3. Motivation letter
4. CV European format

We would like to inform you that our procedure is completely legal and it involves work permit application and work visa application.

As you can read, the work permit form is one of the listed items that the employer requests in order to potentially further process it. This should give you 100% assurance that procedure is legal and adheres to the valid legislation for hiring of a foreign worker.

The identification number at the state work force service would help the employer in the process - as you would already figure in the lists, a certain employer will be able to just go in the work force service, point your number and state that he/she would like to hire exactly you. This makes the procedure very simple and completely legal, because officially only the work force service itself is the institution able to realize your job application. This will also help the employer to present proofs to the authorities why he/she prefers to hire a foreign employee.

We also hope that after the above explanation, you will realize the importance of this registration

Regarding the identification number from the European work force office and the other 3 requirements, we recommend that you use the services of specialized European agency - they can register you in the European state force office and moreover prepare the other requirements in only 1 work day. We just checked today an application package of another applicant who used this particular specialized service of the specialized European Agency. They have prepared all for him / CV European format, Work permit, motivation letter with identification number/with an excellent quality according to the European employment application standards.

Their contacts are:

E-mail: [email protected]

YAHOO-messenger: service_registration

Let us also inform you of your deadlines for the preparation and submission of your requirements. The deadline is 10th March!

You stay excellent chances to get this job in case you prepare and submit all requirements under points 1,2,3,4 within the deadline and this chance is reduced to 0% in case you do not prepare and submit

We would like to underline that observation of deadlines is extremely important and you need to observe them by all means. Early preparation of these requirements is strongly encouraged, since once deadline is missed we cancel the application altogether and our policy is not to work again on applications with missed deadlines.

In case you decide to withdraw your application, please, let us know in a timely manner, prior the expiration of the job offer deadline. It will allow us to give the job opportunity to another applicant who will take it. We hope you understand that we are expected to place employees to all vacancies that come to us. We simply have no right to delay the process.

We would gladly explain the entire procedure. It consists of the following steps:

1/ preparation of application documents and sending them to your employer in Europe this is the only expense you may incur in the whole process.

Deadline for finalizing this step is 10th March!

2/ the employer receives your documents and processes them towards work permit and work contract - work permit fees are to be covered by the employer

3/ after work permit issue the work permit is sent to you directly along with your work contract and other work visa support documents

4/ you arrive in Ireland where a representative of the employer and your job abroad team meet you at the airport. You will be given orientation meeting and taken to your accommodation in your case family accommodation is provided and covered by your potential employer.

5/ you start your new job in Ireland

You are at step 1/ at present, work visa comes at step 3/ /we get a lot of questions from applicants when they will get their work visa - it is when the application develops till step 3/ /

We would like to also clarify that your family can legally join you at the time of your departure for Ireland or later at their convenience.

We definitely hope that you will proceed with the further recommended steps in your application and that we will see you soon at the airport arrival terminal.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have further questions.

You may reply this letter or contact our Recruitment Consultants online at their

Yahoo Messenger ID: euroguide1 or through LIVE CHAT.

Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 06.30 am to 03.00 pm GMT ( London time). You are welcome to contact us.

Yours sincerely,

Jobs Ontario Team

PLEASE HELP I NEED A REPLY
Advertisement

#48241 by Bubbles Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:36 pm
This has plenty of pointers that it is a scam. There are several places in the "steps" outlined that they will ask you for money.

They use a free email provider instead of having a domain name and email attached to that domain.

They want you to chat on Yahoo Instant Messenger. The don't want to talk to you because their accent would not be Irish at all.

The conversion of 2900.00 Euros is equal to 48467.35 Mexican Pesos, not the figure they gave. Even converting to Philippine Pesos is 174686.13. They "offer" two years employment with no probation time.

This sentence is very scammer like: "You stay excellent chances to get this job in case you prepare and submit all requirements under points 1,2,3,4 within the deadline and this chance is reduced to 0% in case you do not prepare and submit."

Scammers do use legitimate employment sites to contact potential victims. Then they pull you in with more and more requests for money.

I recommend you walk away, stop contacting them and keep looking for a real employer.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#48249 by jolly_roger Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:49 am
Also Gen, the london-jobsfinder.com shows ...
Creation Date........ 27 May 2010
Registration Date.... 27 May 2010
Expiry Date.......... 27 May 2011
Organisation Name.... David Schwartz
Organisation Address. 466, Hornet Str.
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Los Angeles
Organisation Address. 90002
Organisation Address. Ca
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES
And it goes on to say, "David Schwartz" owns about 516 other domains.
Website Title: Under Construction.
I would have thought a proper company would have a phone number/s but could not see one in the posting.
Please be very cautious with this....
#48251 by Michael Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:24 am
Hi Gen,

could you please post the headers from the mail you received from london-jobsfinder.com? If you are unsure about what headers are or how to find them, just tell us which email provider you use and we'll explain. Those headers contain evidence we need to get the domain closed down :D

Account inactive - messages are not being monitored
#48292 by genalyn Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:31 pm
Victoria Watson: Hello! My name is Victoria Watson! I am contacting you in regard with your application! Are you online?
grm_rmd: yes
Victoria Watson: Let me know what is the development in your case?
grm_rmd: the website is not working for the services
Victoria Watson: Which website is not working?
grm_rmd: website for foreign labor services
Victoria Watson: Which company did you contact in this regard?
grm_rmd: all of them pretty much
Victoria Watson: Let me remind you that the deadline is fixed by the employer and it has to be observed by all means.
grm_rmd: what are my options?
Victoria Watson: You have to submit the application set tomorrow.
grm_rmd: can we submit the other requirements first
grm_rmd: ?
grm_rmd: then just follow up on PIN
Victoria Watson: We expect all 4 requirements to be submitted at once.
grm_rmd: what should we do get the PIN?
grm_rmd: what should we do to get the PIN?
Victoria Watson: Please,contact any of the other companies.
Victoria Watson: Once the deadline is missed, we cancel the application altogether and our policy is not to work again on applications with missed deadlines.
Victoria Watson: I hope that you understand that.
grm_rmd: should we get all their services? I mean each of them?
Victoria Watson: Just decide which one of them you are going to use.
grm_rmd: i see
grm_rmd: I have no headset to make calls
Victoria Watson: Just write to their emails
grm_rmd: ok, whre should we pay?
Victoria Watson: I am sure that they have sent to you their payment details.
grm_rmd: Im checking my emails and have not gotten response from them
grm_rmd: what should I do now?
Victoria Watson: We suggest you to use the specialized European translate company for preparation of your application package.
Victoria Watson: Most of our qapplicants use this company:
Victoria Watson: Translator Ltd
E-mail: [email protected]
YAHOO-messenger: service_registration

grm_rmd: ok
grm_rmd: thnaks
Victoria Watson: You are welcome
Victoria Watson: Please, excuse me, but my work day is over. If you have any other questions you can contact me tomorrow. Have a nice evening.
Victoria Watson has signed out. (9/03/2011 10:02 AM)

Last message received on 9/03 at 10:01 AMBookmark

THIS WAS OUR CONVERSATION IN YM MESSENGER..I TRIED TO ASK QUESTION
#48296 by Helen Halper Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:12 pm
Hi genalyn!

Please go here to learn how to find the email headers:
http://www.ip-adress.com/faq/view_email_header/yahoo/
Once you post them up, Michael can get to work shutting down the website!

#48310 by Michael Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:00 pm
.. and if that doesn't work -as you might have a different version of yahoo- you can right-click the email subject when viewing the inbox (don't open the mail) and select 'view full header'. Just copy the complete thing, remove your own adress from it - it may show multiple times - and paste it here. Thanks :D

#48354 by genalyn Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:12 am
i'm sorry michael but I deleted all the message that they sent me if they will send me another mail illl post the headers,thank you for your big help
#48359 by Michael Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:10 am
Ugh, too bad. It's no drama though, there are other ways for me to get the headers. If you do receive another one, please post them here, but don't go and contact them yourself :)

#49431 by genalyn Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:06 pm
Another scam?

o Dear,
Pardon me for not having the pleasure of knowing your mindset before making you this offer, please consider it and accept it with deep sense of humility.

I’m Mr. John Mukasa, I work in a Insurance Brokerage Limited-UK and my wife is wedding planner here in UK. We don't usually stays home unless during working days. It not is easy for us to take good care of kids. While me and my wife is off to work every day. We want male or female caregiver who will be looking after our two little daughters in my home, when we are off to work.

And we have an apartment room for them that would be taking care of them in our house, so due to the nature of our job, We needs caregiver that is homely, caring, experienced that can take good care of our daughters. We are a professional couple, our daughters are fairly easy going and relaxed, they would enjoy someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm. Having English as a first language is not required and in fact. So i will like you to know that we will be paying you £3000 for every month

You shall have a private accommodation with furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom. A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer. Do well to send us your résumé, pictures and passport copy, and we would get in touch with them. Should the outcome be positive, we shall discuss travel arrangements in due course of which I would be of generous assistance to you.

Please reply if you are interested work for us.

Best Regards,
Mr&Mrs. John Mukasa
+44 70457 55881 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +44 70457 55881

Headers:

Living In Caregiver/Needed In My Family
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 10:06 PM
From John Mukasa Tue Mar 22 14:06:35 2011
X-Apparently-To: xx via 183.177.84.72; Tue, 22 Mar 2011 07:06:43 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: pass (mta1003.mail.sg1.yahoo.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.85.210.193 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG: IgNSFd8cZAqdb8H0_DIVp7zX4xEb374DJi77mOO9Ymh5QhEo keOVYHmRQwqXfg.rVGSI2.X3qKQJgewfzfd1S975aFGr_.MzhPHEyFoMKiv. mBDzL7QVy0bDJnRvbchYFYkc2kd8d.0UINB3YaVawZ9Ohj28yrPZOWwmpDgN mFUPzFdmVEhG8bY3RlD4iBgCX062KbKWr3PAuxUFwSYQbcGrTIfWf8kBMVtQ oh1xJc6GBRwkcwYt7IHh8KB.OnavVT.RmtInUY9c9s1fJ4n5WD8eVhzpUXEp u9t6ZAwzIkL3FgktWSwdXSzrhx3NeldgG1zUZOKf.DyEd.jnlXcsYBL.W_ba dbzWmYDAMHuzwyAOHkQJBHtOviHIZ.jiOuXzKRx5CHXe.JsuyBauWvxQ7aqj nNXbh2CcMunbjzhLMRuAHIGmx6MkTOOQbTanZCoZno7mBmZHZA9qA.4as6ak t92ZLwYYr29BzCSs_Twbakp4UJRvwkmfgQoaSa6.JcpMk7L2qAz6Gd.npoWu 2o6S8QGg.YJLLq_RxrRYbXIDndasg4glLAjLK2_mWPdKPTidluKLAndwyWRt IltRREZ7VEewN1Sk8G7r3_cDaGo6fV.m9qxw6BKHKjxX4hpw7_GYFYa.Jui_ tX79MrnLLTiCds0vrSkLJdG0
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.210.193]
Authentication-Results: mta1003.mail.sg1.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail-iy0-f193.google.com) (209.85.210.193) by mta1003.mail.sg1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 22 Mar 2011 07:06:43 -0700
Received: by iyb39 with SMTP id 39so2004156iyb.8 for <[email protected]>; Tue, 22 Mar 2011 07:06:41 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=onDcNgziZyKpEsZe7MvfXKgkWtbXAuebct/hRus0Qcc=; b=dUG96sTObrIg3UehjXQ6ko6O16jnKtJUopdE/o11u6NU+198S17nlDRjF+Z4P+4Yw4 LNpncG6fUgn0PPGUK/aoTvT5NBIAG+2gCAj+qwg6ePia7aKl4MczhXp7zb0TUbIE4HBi 1960tfgs7vJrHH9YuRL7lo36rpPdk94n6Mk5Y=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=bcc:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=MUgCRgz+BAyZonWjWqSo5VfgfFB1iLeXfDQ/yHCCpnS/48XHUpGV4Crg2CwcQn1SK1 uXMNPZr4mXse1cH5V+/p1QRRnxadFUJMGE9JdcwcOLD5BpckUSpR49rEtf2GjupKSfRN 5hOw+0fj4fNh03Dw/mbtwpBvR+XuOcmBs7X28=
Bcc: xx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.43.44.6 with SMTP id ue6mr9176337icb.69.1300802795729; Tue, 22 Mar 2011 07:06:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.42.172.134 with HTTP; Tue, 22 Mar 2011 07:06:35 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 15:06:35 +0100
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Living In Caregiver/Needed In My Family
John Mukasa <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=bcaec52999df8ff33a049f12c0e6
Content-Length: 3521
#49447 by Bubbles Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:14 am
Yes, this is a scam. One of the indicators it it was sent to "undisclosed recipients". If a normal person were looking for a caregiver for their child, they wouldn't send it out to undisclosed recipients who did not apply for for the position.

The phone number is an indicator of a scam because it is a redirect number that allows the recipient to be any place in the world and appear to be in the UK.

John Mukasa <[email protected]>

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#49470 by genalyn Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:58 am
Thank you so much for the help I received another one,,same as above..Im tired of it knowing its all a scam :(